Watch Fauci play politics and lie over and over about whether or not he recommended shuttting down the country

I saw an article this morning.....after all these rat politicians told us that once we took the vaxxx we would be safe, no infection, no death, no spread. THEY. LIED..and NOW...just. AS. I. PREDICTED....they are now saying that they never said the vaxxx was going to stop infection, protect the vaxx.

I told you so.

Fauci admitted to lying about not needing to wear a mask initially, and said he lied in order to save masks for medical staff.

Apparently lying is Ok so long as it is for a good cause

Luckily, the Left has a never-ending number of good causes

1666030140142.png

He was against the lockdown before he was for them?

Reminds me of Kerry.

The cult lies so much, when the waiter asks if you want fesh ground pepper on your salad…YOU SAY NO…BUT YOU DID.

Weirdos.

We saw that model a couple weeks ago who got Bells Palsy from the clot shot, and she said she had no regrets.

Half of her face is paralyzed because she was lied to by the government.

She has no regrets?

THAT IS A CULT.

Fauci denies he ever said the country should be shut down. Did you watch the video?
I watched the video. A conglomeration of edited videos fit together from various interviews that we don't have dates or context for. Textbook right wing propaganda.

That said, when did fauci deny he said the country should be shut down?

I watched the video. A conglomeration of edited videos fit together from various interviews that we don't have dates or context for. Textbook right wing propaganda.

That said, when did fauci deny he said the country should be shut down?
Watch the video again. He denies it at the beginning. Save your bullshit denials. Fauci suggested shutting down the country. Are you brainwashed or just dumber than a retarded baboon?

We saw that model a couple weeks ago who got Bells Palsy from the clot shot, and she said she had no regrets.

Half of her face is paralyzed because she was lied to by the government.

She has no regrets?

THAT IS A CULT.

I suspect there are a shitload of people who regret getting the jab but they refuse to admit it.
They were duped and dont want to admit it.

Forum List

Back