Watch Fauci play politics and lie over and over about whether or not he recommended shuttting down the country

Right. He never said he didn't recommend a shut down.

You said, "Fauci denies he ever said the country should be shut down. Did you watch the video?"

Where did he claim the above in bold?
Watch the video again. He says "I never shut down". He's playing with words. He's shifting responsibility like a life-long bureaucrat expertly does. He gets paid more than the President. He's responsible for his advice.

He is an expert in what?
Creating Frankenstein virus and panicking the planet?
No. He is an expert in this stuff.

"Anthony S. Fauci, M.D., is director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) at the National Institutes of Health. Since his appointment as NIAID director in 1984, Dr. Fauci has overseen an extensive research portfolio devoted to preventing, diagnosing, and treating infectious and immune-mediated diseases. Dr. Fauci also is chief of the NIAID Laboratory of Immunoregulation, where he has made numerous important discoveries related to HIV/AIDS and is one of the most-cited scientists in the field. Dr. Fauci serves as one of the key advisors to the White House and Department of Health and Human Services on global AIDS issues, and on initiatives to bolster medical and public health preparedness against emerging infectious disease threats such as pandemic influenza. He was one of the principal architects of the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR), which has already been responsible for saving millions of lives throughout the developing world. Dr. Fauci is a member of the US National Academy of Sciences and has received numerous awards, including the National Medal of Science, the Mary Woodard Lasker Award for Public Service, and the Presidential Medal of Freedom. He has been awarded 38 honorary doctoral degrees and is the author, coauthor, or editor of more than 1,200 scientific publications, including several major textbooks."

"Anthony S. Fauci, M.D., is director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) at the National Institutes of Health. Since his appointment as NIAID director in 1984, Dr. Fauci has overseen an extensive research portfolio devoted to preventing, diagnosing, and treating infectious and immune-mediated diseases. Dr. Fauci also is chief of the NIAID Laboratory of Immunoregulation, where he has made numerous important discoveries related to HIV/AIDS and is one of the most-cited scientists in the field. Dr. Fauci serves as one of the key advisors to the White House and Department of Health and Human Services on global AIDS issues, and on initiatives to bolster medical and public health preparedness against emerging infectious disease threats such as pandemic influenza. He was one of the principal architects of the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR), which has already been responsible for saving millions of lives throughout the developing world. Dr. Fauci is a member of the US National Academy of Sciences and has received numerous awards, including the National Medal of Science, the Mary Woodard Lasker Award for Public Service, and the Presidential Medal of Freedom. He has been awarded 38 honorary doctoral degrees and is the author, coauthor, or editor of more than 1,200 scientific publications, including several major textbooks."

He gets paid more than the President. He's responsible for his expert advice.

Here we go again. Did Fauci suggest to the President that the country be shut down?
Yes he did say that.

Unfortunately that is not what you claimed he said. What you claimed was...

"Fauci denies he ever said the country should be shut down. Did you watch the video?"

Yes he did say that.

Unfortunately that is not what you claimed he said. What you claimed was...

"Fauci denies he ever said the country should be shut down. Did you watch the video?"
You're as bad as Fauci. Are you a government bureaucrat?

He gets paid more than the President. He's responsible for his expert advice.
Is that the metric for government responsibility? Whoever gets paid more?

Regardless, sure, fauci is responsible for advice he gives but the president himself is ultimately responsible for decisions made by the executive branch...despite what Trump may have declared.

Is that the metric for government responsibility? Whoever gets paid more?

Regardless, sure, fauci is responsible for advice he gives but the president himself is ultimately responsible for decisions made by the executive branch...despite what Trump may have declared.
Yeah, when you get paid more than the President and give advice, you better know what the hell you're talking about. But, hey, that's just me. I'm sure you believe otherwise.

Yeah that what’s known as qualifications
Big difference between that and virus creation and then mass panic pushing experimental injections
He’s an expert at being haphazard.

Yeah, when you get paid more than the President and give advice, you better know what the hell you're talking about. But, hey, that's just me. I'm sure you believe otherwise.
No. I mostly agree...but the president is ultimately responsible. I'm sure you believe otherwise.

I wonder if libs will ever be able to assimilate all these facts and come to thinking conclusions versus being told what feelings they should have?

Yeah that what’s known as qualifications
Big difference between that and virus creation and then mass panic pushing experimental injections
He’s an expert at being haphazard.
Not sure what you are talking about but I am sure it has nothing to with the thread topic.

Fauci had ZERO experience or research into shutting down huge segments of the population and all business and activities thereof
His recommendation was just as experimental as the vaccine itself.

Fauci had ZERO experience or research into shutting down huge segments of the population and all business and activities thereof
His recommendation was just as experimental as the vaccine itself.
Are you talking to someone or posting to yourself?

No. I mostly agree...but the president is ultimately responsible. I'm sure you believe otherwise.
When you get paid half a billion dollars a year of taxpayer funds for your expert opinion, you damn right you share responsibility. Try being an executive in a corporation in the real world and see how far you get by ignoring responsibility. This is the problem with life-long bureaucrats like Fauci.

Forum List

Back