Watch Fauci play politics and lie over and over about whether or not he recommended shuttting down the country

The nervous twit will follow all Democrat lie lines and say we heard him wrong or are too non scientific to understand

Watch the video again. He denies it at the beginning. Save your bullshit denials. Fauci suggested shutting down the country. Are you brainwashed or just dumber than a retarded baboon?
He didn't deny anything. He clarified that he didn't shut the government down, he recommended to Trump that he shut the government down. Fauci has no legal authority to shut anything down.

Lol. Is that what this thread is about? I assumed that he had said he never recommended a shutdown in a separate video or statement.

He didn't deny anything. He clarified that he didn't shut the government down, he recommended to Trump that he shut the government down. Fauci has no legal authority to shut anything down.

Lol. Is that what this thread is about? I assumed that he had said he never recommended a shutdown in a separate video or statement.

You fell for the plausible deniability, just as the DemoKKKrats knew you would.

This whole thing was set up to fool dumb people like you, and it worked brilliantly.

See, people like you are the problem. Fauci is supposed to be an expert and you guys support every word from his lips. Then you shift responsibility to a republican who acts on Fauci's expert advice. You want it both ways and never take responsibility.

See, people like you are the problem. Fauci is supposed to be an expert and you guys support every word from his lips. Then you shift responsibility to a republican who acts on Fauci's expert advice. You want it both ways and never take responsibility.
You posted, "Fauci denies he ever said the country should be shut down. Did you watch the video?"

What fauci denies is having the authority to shut the government. He never denied recommending the government shut down.

That isn't plausible deniability, it is fact.

Plausible deniability would be if fauci recommended shutdowns and Trump listened to him and then fauci claiming he didn't shut the government down.

Please quote specifically (or post a time in the video) where fauci said we shouldn't shut down the country....because that addresses your post specifically.

Not true. Your president was taking guidance from Fauci on Covid; and making terrible, deadly decisions based on the bad science and lies Fauci was pushing.
Ok. That is your opinion but does not address the fact that fauci never said he didn't recommend shutting down the government.

You posted, "Fauci denies he ever said the country should be shut down. Did you watch the video?"

What fauci denies is having the authority to shut the government. He never denied recommending the government shut down.

That isn't plausible deniability, it is fact.

Plausible deniability would be if fauci recommended shutdowns and Trump listened to him and then fauci claiming he didn't shut the government down.

Please quote specifically (or post a time in the video) where fauci said we shouldn't shut down the country....because that addresses your post specifically.
No one ever said he had the authority. He advised a shut down numerous times. He's the number one guy. He gets paid more than the President.

He is an expert.

Sure his word was supported. He is an expert.

Red herring. I didn't shift any blame at all. Fauci recommended to Trump to shut the government down. Trump listened. I don't blame Trump or fauci, it was just the best move based on available data.

He is an expert.

Red herring. I didn't shift any blame at all. Fauci recommended to Trump to shut the government down. Trump listened. I don't blame Trump or fauci, it was just the best move based on available data.
Then why is Fauci denying what he himself said? Because he's a liar.

He is an expert.

He is an expert in what?
Creating Frankenstein virus and panicking the planet?

Fauci:"I recommended to the President that WE shut the country down".
Right. He never said he didn't recommend a shut down.

You said, "Fauci denies he ever said the country should be shut down. Did you watch the video?"

Where did he claim the above in bold?

Forum List

Back