Watch Fauci play politics and lie over and over about whether or not he recommended shuttting down the country

This is a story about how "LONG COVID" may affect the economy. It doesn't say anything about what the cost of the shutdowns were...and certainly doesn't include opportunity cost.

I suspect you know this but I want to give you the benefit of the doubt.

This reflects the cost of the pandemic as a whole, which does not include opportunity cost or even reflect the specific costs of shutdowns.

What I am asking is what is the cost of the shutdowns minus the cost of not shutting down.

This reflects the cost of the pandemic as a whole, which does not include opportunity cost or even reflect the specific costs of shutdowns.

What I am asking is what is the cost of the shutdowns minus the cost of not shutting down.
I understand. Good luck. You asked how much the shutdown cost and I said trillions. Now you're playing games. I don't play games. I gave you the data. Now go fuck yourself.

I understand. Good luck. You asked how much the shutdown cost and I said trillions. Now you're playing games. I don't play games. I gave you the data. Now go fuck yourself.
I asked a specific question. It is not playing games.

Use common sense. How can you determine the cost of the shutdowns without taking into consideration the potential cost of not shutting down?

I asked a specific question. It is not playing games.

Use common sense. How can you determine the cost of the shutdowns without taking into consideration the potential cost of not shutting down?
I answered your initial question. Now you're asking another question. Do you think I'm new at this? I've dealt with players like you many times. You're not that clever. Anything else?

I answered your initial question. Now you're asking another question.

No you didn't. You showed me how much COVID cost the economy, not how much the shutdowns did. You also need to provide how much not shutting down could potentially cost.

Otherwise, using your logic I could just as easily say that not shutting down cost trillions in increased infections, long COVID costs (thanks for that linked tidbit), cost in increased deaths, costs to healthcare providers, etc etc.

Do you think I'm new at this? I've dealt with players like you many times. You're not that clever. Anything else?
Mindless bluster.

No you didn't. You showed me how much COVID cost the economy, not how much the shutdowns did. You also need to provide how much not shutting down could potentially cost.

Otherwise, using your logic I could just as easily say that not shutting down cost trillions in increased infections, long COVID costs (thanks for that linked tidbit), cost in increased deaths, costs to healthcare providers, etc etc.

Mindless bluster.
Go fuck yourself.

Not saying I disagree with you but 1 out 100 Americans dead who contracted COVID seems like a steep price.
You can't compare human lives with monetary cost. Two totally different things. Do you think Fauci is worth almost half a million a year?

Not saying I disagree with you but 1 out 100 Americans dead who contracted COVID seems like a steep price.

Yet you dont mention how many lives were affected by the shutdowns.
Covide wouldnt have killed anymore than it did if we hadnt had the shutdowns recommended by Fauci.
In fact the shutdowns were far worse for the country than covide was.

You can't compare human lives with monetary cost. Two totally different things. Do you think Fauci is worth almost half a million a year?
Not familiar with the job market he exists in. Of course if you think he makes to much then vote for people who will lower his wage.

Forum List

Back