Watch: Migrants Order DoorDash Food Deliveries at Border Fence As US Invasion Looms

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
Those poor, deprived political refugees.

I hope they didn't have too much trouble with the Wifi, I hear it can get a little dicey along the Rio Grande.

Fuck our working class, fuck our vets, and most of all fuck our parents.

Here's to illegals ordering food delivery, taking working class jobs for pennies on the dollar - and let's not forget Ukraine!

I love America Last.

China Joe 2024, because America isn't quite fucked enough yet!

Would the crustacean who posted "FAKE NEWS" like to explain why, exactly, it's fake?

So much emotion, so little logic.
Sorry about that, I was working on resolving an issue with this guy/bot.

I'm the only mod on duty, and I don't really pay attention much, I'm not very pro-active, and not really very experienced when the Senior Mods aren't around.

I didn't want to auto-ban someone just for posting, "Biden is doomed!" (That thread and post is not visible, he has been kicked now, but he did post that on another thread.)

I does turn out, that this bot was posting from a "black listed," domain though.

When the bot posted an anti-DNC sentiment, and then posted this anti-GOP reaction to your post, I looked deeper into it, and found that blacklisting.

Sorry about that, I was working on resolving an issue with this guy/bot.

I'm the only mod on duty, and I don't really pay attention much, I'm not very pro-active, and not really very experienced when the Senior Mods aren't around.

I didn't want to auto-ban someone just for posting, "Biden is doomed!" (That thread and post is not visible, he has been kicked now, but he did post that on another thread.)

I does turn out, that this bot was posting from a "black listed," domain though.

When the bot posted an anti-DNC sentiment, and then posted this anti-GOP reaction to your post, I looked deeper into it, and found that blacklisting.

Wow!

Didn't realize I'd trigger an in depth forensic analysis.

Glad to be of service I suppose...

Black listing or not, everyone can do something about the immigrant debauch. Because this bias is linked to Jefferson's wall separating church and state, boycotting genuflectors and especially Catholic genuflectors, is also a boycott against the current absurdity in the White House, Joe Biden.

No money or materials of any kind are required to boycott this current and delirious church-and-state copulation, which supposedly is a forward-thinking plan for future U.S. voters' clubs and protection rackets.

iu

Video shows hellish conditions in migrant camp at California border with migrants huddled under trash bags

NYPICHPDPICT000010992264.jpg
Troubling new images reveal the hellish conditions of a makeshift camp on the California side of the US-Mexico border, where migrants and their kids huddled in garbage bags, begging for food.
The trash-strewn encampment — which popped up between a primary and secondary border wall in San Ysidro, hastily arranged by Border Patrol — is filled with people who were hoping to take advantage of the Biden administration’s end to the pandemic-era Title 42 and gain legal entry into the US.
Since that expired and has been replaced with tougher new measures, their future became uncertain. Video shot by a migrant for The Post just at 10pm Western time Thursday — an hour after the health-based regulation expired — showed scores of people huddled under black trash bags and tarps which they had attached along the bottom of the razor-wire-topped border wall.

Commentary:
`migrants huddled under trash bags`
Feels like there's a metaphor in there somewhere.
Good thing gov. Newsom banned plastic straws, and cracking down on diesel emissions, eh?
Meanwhile, California is a migrant camp. Last week a judge refused a request from a committee to allow people to have pigs in their back yards.
It’s said as California goes so does the rest of the country, well Maoist democrats Commies are making damned sure it happens.
With the replacement crews from Central and South America here now, bet Biden will next order we have to get bar coded tattoos and no longer use names. Orwell's 1984 is here.

Forum List

Back