Watch Philly target being looted .lol

I could be wrong, but closing every store in their community might only make them pack up and move. In other words, they would only eventually become another town's problem.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

All about equity and fairness lol

I'm shocked.

I didn't realize there was anything in a Target worth stealing?

Where were the employees?

Where is the security?

Where are the police?

Where is one good man with an automatic rifle to just take everything moving down?

Why are blacks always 90%+ of everyone you see in these videos?

When will the democrats celebrate another town turned to trash by progressive policies?

Where are MarcATL, IM2 and Superbadbrother looking wondering why they ain't going to ever see any reparations?

Controlled exits with bullet proof glass. 4-6 lanes glassed off from each other.. everybody gets buzzed in and out.

I see black people are all at an advantage, they all look alike. Thus no need to cover up their faces. I wonder if the FBI will use the same facial recognition they employed to get all those terrible J6 stolen election protesters?

I see black people are all at an advantage, they all look alike. Thus no need to cover up their faces. I wonder if the FBI will use the same facial recognition they employed to get all those terrible J6 stolen election protesters?
Ha
Cllck on the white lady in the trees 🤣🤣

What delusional assholes they are.

Let's be honest, the best, and probably the ONLY real solution to these huge 'people caused problems' would be to strip the criminals'' of their U.S. citizenship, then quickly deport their worthless, thieving asses to some African shithole. Good fucking riddance to them.

Controlled exits with bullet proof glass. 4-6 lanes glassed off from each other.. everybody gets buzzed in and out.
As much as I agree with everything that is done to keep the shoplifters from ripping stores off, I can't help but wonder if taking such precautions would only motivate the looters to torch any place that they are not welcome in.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. In other words, another good thing to do would be to have a security camera on at least one pole that is in every parking lot.

Forum List

Back