Stephen Miller finds discrimination against whites

So you're saying because a group didn't treat one well in the past that excuses them not being treated well now?

If that's the point you're making them people not being treated well will never end, it will be a perpetual endless cycle of "well they did this to my ancestors a long time ago so I'm going to do this to them now".

Your argument isn't even an argument, it's a continuation of the existing problem. And you're argument provides absolutely no solutions or insight. It's a closed ended, closed minded retort that has no purpose. It's what weak minded people do in order to behave in a contrarian manner for a cheap smug sense of self satisfaction at thinking they are intelligent.

The past is the past, it's done and over with. Now is now. If all these people claiming to want to be equal won't act equal then they never will be equal. The bottom line is they don't want to be equal, they want to be superior. If they wanted to be equal they would just stop that cycle right now and act equal. If no one stops it then it won't ever stop.
Agree. What that liberal is basically saying is “Elect Democrats, and we’ll Be Sure Today’s Whites are Punished and Robbed of Opportunities as Payback for what Happened Before they were Born.”

Who but a brainwashed, self-loathing white would vote for that?”

I've been turned down by bankers who insinuated i'd have been accepted were i more 'ethnic'

~S~
This s a lie. Had that hapened you would have been abe to sue fir racial discrimination. You can float this by other dumb ass right wing bigots, but I know the law.

Also black woman for Press Secretary.

Hey, btw, did you hear what that idiot (KJP) did the other day? Apparently, she’s been tweeting under Biden’s account - you know, to make it appear that he’s coherent - and she forgot to switch accounts! She wrote it as if it were from Biden, but from her own account.

If it weren’t for her female blackness, she’d be bagging groceries at the Winn-Dixie.
I doubt that Lisa.

karine st. pierre.

Jean-Pierre earned a bachelor's degree from the New York Institute of Technology in 1997.She earned a Master of Public Affairs from the School of International and Public Affairs at Columbia University.

When will white women like you shut up?

“While people of color, individually and as groups, have been helped by affirmative action in the subsequent years, data and studies suggest women — white women in particular — have benefited disproportionately. According to one study, in 1995, 6 million women, the majority of whom were white, had jobs they wouldn’t have otherwise held but for affirmative action.” -Sally Kohn

“Women of color have lagged particularly far behind in both employment and education. For example, in 1998, the median weekly salary for Black women was $400 compared to $468 for white women and $615 for white men. Hispanic women earned a median weekly income of only $337. Even in sectors where women have made inroads into management, minority women continue to be underrepresented. In the banking industry, only 2.6% of executive, managerial and administrative jobs were held by Black women, and 5% by Hispanic women, compared to 37.6% by white women. In the hospital industry, Black and Hispanic women each held 4.6% of these jobs, while white women held 50.2%. At the top, women of color represented only 11.2% of all corporate officers in Fortune 500 companies. Women of color also earn fewer college degrees than white women. In 1997, white women made up 39% of college undergraduates and 42% of graduate students; minority women were only 16% of undergraduates and 10% of graduate students.”-The National Womens Law Center

“Thanks in large measure to affirmative action and civil rights protections that opened up previously restricted opportunities to women of all colors, from 1972-1993:

• The percentage of women architects increased from 3% to nearly 19% of the total;
  • The percentage of women doctors more than doubled from 10% to 22% of all doctors;
  • The percentage of women lawyers grew from 4% to 23% of the national total;
  • The percentage of female engineers went from less than 1% to nearly 9%;
  • The percentage of female chemists grew from 10% to 30% of all chemists; and,
  • The percentage of female college faculty went from 28% to 42% of all faculty.
Furthermore, since only 1983, the percentage of women business managers and professionals grew from 41% of all such persons, to 48%, while the number of female police officers more than doubled, from 6% to 13% (U.S. Department of Commerce, Bureau of the Census 1995, Table 649). According to a 1995 study, there are at least six million women — the overwhelming majority of them white — who simply wouldn’t have the jobs they have today, but for the inroads made by affirmative action (Cose 1997, 171). -Tim Wise

Without Affirmative Action your female ass would have been making biscuits and popping out babies. White women have benefitted more from all the so called preferences your b ass talks about than ANYONE black.

Under Trump, they had record lows.

Maybe because most of them had babies out of wedlock instead of getting career training.

Where did you pull that fact out of? Your butt? In the elite colleges, where they dumb down the requirements for blacks, it’s double that. And it comes at the expense of workimg and middle-class whites who were better qualified.
Everything you say here is a lie b.

At a bank I worked for, I was turned down for a promotion because the hiring manager said she was under pressure to hire a black - and then said she’d deny telling me this. This was about 40 years ago. Blacks have been getting prioritized at the expense of whites for decades.
Lie. You could have sued if this was the case. Furthermore of the bank was really under such pressure, it was because they had continued practicing racial discromination in violation of the law. You can run this lie by the other racist white victims here, but you can't run that by ANYONE who knows the law as it pertains to Equal Opportunity in hiring. I've hired people b. You haven't, so you can stop whining. In short, STFU.

Last edited:
Lisa is a racist b and a liar. Everything she has said here is a lie.

Lie. You could have sued if this was the case. FUrthermore of the bank was really under such pressure, it was because they had continued practicing raciall discromination in violation of the law. You can run this lie by the other racist white victims here, but you can't run that by ANYONE who knows the law as it pertains to Equal Opportunity in hiring. I've hired people b. You haven't, so you can stop whining. In short, STFU.
Oh, please….i didn’t want to spend the time and energy on a lawsuit. I was in my early 20s!

And anything that doesn’t support your anti-white agenda is not a lie. The girl I lost the job to had less experience, and graduated from a lesser university, and had nowhere near as impressive a record. What she DID have as blackness.

This shit has been going on for 40 years.

And YOU don’t get to tell ME to STFU. Who died, and made you master?

Lisa is a racist b and a liar. Everything she has said here is a lie.
^^^ I’ve asked for an example of what I’ve said that is racist, and he never has an example. In the meantime, His Highness reeks of antisemitism by making judgments about Jews and saying Gd is punishing us.

It takes a very special degree of Black Privilege to falsely accuse others of racism while simultaneously spewing disdain for Jews.

When did I ever say anything about recess, about cheerleader, about a play, about Yale? Damn but you blactivists have to LIE in order to respond to truth about blacks being favored over whites?

It’s a tactic you libs use all the time: lie about what your opponent says to make it appear that the complaint is ridiculous.

I know LOTS of white people who lost out on opportunities because blacks were favored, and two of them sued - it was the federal government where favoritism to blacks is off the charts - and they both won their cases.
The point was you are always lying about black folks, how many white women do you know that have benefitted from AA since white women are the biggest beneficiaries of it. How many black folks have been passed over because the job or promotion was given to a less qualified white person? Why was AA created in the first place? Let's see what kind of lie you tell about that? The numbers prove you are lying.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Under Trump, they had record lows.
Thxs Pres Obama and they are lower under Pres Biden.
Maybe because most of them had babies out of wedlock instead of getting career training.
The most logical reason is because of racist like you.
Where did you pull that fact out of? Your butt? In the elite colleges, where they dumb down the requirements for blacks, it’s double that. And it comes at the expense of workimg and middle-class whites who were better qualified.
More unqualified whites get into these schools than anyone, the majority of the black students are athletes, so again the numbers prove you to be a liar.

• Fact
Thxs Pres Obama and they are lower under Pres Biden.

The most logical reason is because of racist like you.

More unqualified whites get into these schools than anyone, the majority of the black students are athletes, so again the numbers prove you to be a liar.
You really do have the same M.O. as IM2 - calling people liars and racists when they won’t bow over and agree with the liberal racist agenda.

You might even be the same poster.

Lisa gets away with this in a forum full of racists. But the facts are that white legacy students scored lower than other students admitted into IVY league schools.

“Using publicly released reports, we examine the preferences Harvard gives for recruited athletes, legacies, those on the dean’s interest list, and children of faculty and staff (ALDCs). Among white admits, over 43% are ALDC. Among admits who are African American, Asian American, and Hispanic, the share is less than 16% each. Our model of admissions shows that roughly three quarters of white ALDC admits would have been rejected if they had been treated as white non-ALDCs. Removing preferences for athletes and legacies would significantly alter the racial distribution of admitted students, with the share of white admits falling and all other groups rising or remaining unchanged.

Daniella Silva, Study on Harvard finds 43 percent of white students are legacy, athletes, related to donors or staff, Study finds 43 percent of Harvard's white students are legacy, athletes, related to donors or staff

Peter Arcidiacono, Josh Kinsler, Tyler Ransom, National Bureau Of Economic Research, Legacy And Athlete Preferences At Harvard, Working Paper 26316, Legacy and Athlete Preferences at Harvard

You have repeated your lies long enough Lisa.

You really do have the same M.O. as IM2 - calling people liars and racists when they won’t bow over and agree with the liberal racist agenda.

You might even be the same poster.
That's what you are, a racist lying hag.

Now anyone who doesn't agree with your bullshit you call antisemitic. Nevermind the fact that black folks were the first semites.

• Thanks
The point was you are always lying about black folks, how many white women do you know that have benefitted from AA since white women are the biggest beneficiaries of it. How many black folks have been passed over because the job or promotion was given to a less qualified white person? Why was AA created in the first place? Let's see what kind of lie you tell about that? The numbers prove you are lying.
Lisa is a Affirmative Action beneficiary.

That's what you are, a racist lying hag.

Now anyone who doesn't agree with your bullshit you call antisemitic. Nevermind the fact that black folks were the first semites.
Forget about it Lisa. You don't get to call people anti semitic because they don't agree with your racism. You haven't seen anyone black here make anti semitic comments, but your every post is filled with anti black racism.

Lisa gets away with this in a forum full of racists. But the facts are that white legacy students scored lower than other students admitted into IVY league schools.

“Using publicly released reports, we examine the preferences Harvard gives for recruited athletes, legacies, those on the dean’s interest list, and children of faculty and staff (ALDCs). Among white admits, over 43% are ALDC. Among admits who are African American, Asian American, and Hispanic, the share is less than 16% each. Our model of admissions shows that roughly three quarters of white ALDC admits would have been rejected if they had been treated as white non-ALDCs. Removing preferences for athletes and legacies would significantly alter the racial distribution of admitted students, with the share of white admits falling and all other groups rising or remaining unchanged.

Daniella Silva, Study on Harvard finds 43 percent of white students are legacy, athletes, related to donors or staff, Study finds 43 percent of Harvard's white students are legacy, athletes, related to donors or staff

Peter Arcidiacono, Josh Kinsler, Tyler Ransom, National Bureau Of Economic Research, Legacy And Athlete Preferences At Harvard, Working Paper 26316, Legacy and Athlete Preferences at Harvard

You have repeated your lies long enough Lisa.
The problem is, since YOU are the racist, your are lumping whites and blacks together - and only see them as a group.

The fact is that if a working or middle class white and a working or middle class black applies to a prestigious university, the black will get in ahead of the white who has much better academics. Why should we punish capable, motivated whites just because OTHER whites have family connections?

Thank Gd they didn’t have this nonsense when my dad was coming up. He had a very high IQ, scored at the very top of his college tests, made sacrifices so he could get the best grades. With no family money or connections (and that’s an understatement), why should he have lost out on a promising career so that a black kid with much worse grades and scores could get in instead?

Forum List

Back