California could ban Clear, which lets travelers pay to skip TSA lines

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

The pricey, $189-a-year service called Clear that lets people cruise through airport TSA lines could be banned in California, under a proposed bill from state lawmakers who think its unfair to people canā€™t pay the extra 200 bucks.

Clear could be wiped out, in California at least, under a new bill proposed by state Senator Josh Newman (D-Brea). Newmanā€™s SB-1372 would bar Clear from operating in California airports, and equalize that TSA line for everyone.

LOL....Surprised that Ca isnā€™t banning first class, how come those uppity people get to board early, sit up front in large seats and get free drinks?

Letā€™s just ban success no matter how small in the interests of "equity"ā€¦.And what about toll express lanes!

Yep, CA can't slip into the ocean quick enough to suit me.

The pricey, $189-a-year service called Clear that lets people cruise through airport TSA lines could be banned in California, under a proposed bill from state lawmakers who think its unfair to people canā€™t pay the extra 200 bucks.

Clear could be wiped out, in California at least, under a new bill proposed by state Senator Josh Newman (D-Brea). Newmanā€™s SB-1372 would bar Clear from operating in California airports, and equalize that TSA line for everyone.

LOL....Surprised that Ca isnā€™t banning first class, how come those uppity people get to board early, sit up front in large seats and get free drinks?

Letā€™s just ban success no matter how small in the interests of "equity"ā€¦.And what about toll express lanes!

Yep, CA can't slip into the ocean quick enough to suit me.

CA can't slip into the ocean quick enough to suit me.
you will be waiting quite a long time for that to happen....

Forum List

Back