Watch This Feminist Go Ape Seeing a MAGA Hat

I like the clips of Don saying mutherfuckers, grab them by the pussy and sons-a-bitches.
was that in public?
Caught on tape as they say. Easily found if anyone cares.
easily found---hahahahhahahahah
I just googled it and found ONE [ if true ] --from the HuffPost --hahahahhahahahahhahahahahahaha
Well for Christ's sake, don't keep digging. Jesus, no wonder america is in the shape it's in.

I like the clips of Don saying mutherfuckers, grab them by the pussy and sons-a-bitches.
was that in public?
I just googled it and found ONE [ if true ] --from the HuffPost --hahahahhahahahahhahahahahahaha
Well for Christ's sake, don't keep digging. Jesus, no wonder america is in the shape it's in.
AND it wasn't in a HATEful manner like Rashids's [ if at all ]

was that in public?
o--that's right, you're the America HATER

I guess Andy Warhol was right. Everyone including that phony shaved head bimbo gets 15 minutes of fame. She probably rehearsed the scream for weeks. I guess she couldn't afford a Native American to play a drum behind her for a photo op..
I wonder what her parents are thinking. I’m sure it’s either a we don’t know her or they’re high fiving they have an insane daughter.

I would disown her on the spot.

The Left are psychopaths.

Isn't it interesting that the two Trump supporters there were actually calm, attentive, well-groomed, rational, attractive responsible socially well-adjusted people and the leftist girl there was this ugly skinhead radical yelling, rebellious, socially-maladjusted, spasmodic, and unpredictable person whose thoughts and feelings changed 5 times a second. In the parlance of psychology, one group is mature and well-adjust emotionally while the skinhead girl is the epitome of someone who cannot cope with or live in her environment.

Maga hats are seriously powerful. Not only do they instantly communicate to me that the owner has supreme set of balls, they leave the anti-Americans reaching for their safe spaces.

I guess Andy Warhol was right. Everyone including that phony shaved head bimbo gets 15 minutes of fame. She probably rehearsed the scream for weeks. I guess she couldn't afford a Native American to play a drum behind her for a photo op..
I wonder what her parents are thinking. I’m sure it’s either a we don’t know her or they’re high fiving they have an insane daughter.

Her parents havent even noticed. That’s why she is like that.

was that in public?
Folks, we got another Leftard psycho who freaks out when he sees a MAGA hat. To the point of justifying violence upon children even. What a psycho.

Lol, the typical white left wing American female skinhead idiot actually said....

Trust emotions over facts cause emotions are more real than logic.

Ladies and gentlemen, liberals.

Last edited:
MAGA hat to the parasites is just like onions to Vampires. Everyone should have one. WIll be very handy when the purge comes, as the money has run out.

MAGA hat to the parasites is just like onions to Vampires. Everyone should have one. WIll be very handy when the purge comes, as the money has run out.
Amazing how propaganda works on weak minds.

Liberals believe that bald headed, overly emotional, whose parents are obvious hippy leftists, is really strong minded.

Not only are liberals not embarrassed by such displays, they are proud of such displays.

Especially white American left wing women. which, is all you need to know.

Liberals believe that bald headed, overly emotional, whose parents are obvious hippy leftist, is really strong minded.

Not only are liberals not embarrassed by such displays, they are proud of such displays.

Especially white American left wing women. which, all you need to know.

That woman is a FREAK, thank Christ she's on their side. :cuckoo:

Liberals believe that bald headed, overly emotional, whose parents are obvious hippy leftist, is really strong minded.

Especially white American left wing women. which, all you need to know.

That woman is a FREAK, thank Christ she's on their side. :cuckoo:
Every white American left wing woman is a freak. Not "good freak" either.

Jilian, trust me, is just like that.

Maga hats are seriously powerful. Not only do they instantly communicate to me that the owner has supreme set of balls, they leave the anti-Americans reaching for their safe spaces.

Screen Shot 2019-01-26 at 11.00.26 AM.jpg

What a sad state of affairs for the Left that they can be made fearful much less readily admit to cringe in fear for a baseball cap. Worse, one with a logo about making America great! Do you think our parent's generation from WWII could understand that? If you had said that in 1945, you'd get the ass kicking of your life! How do leftists delude themselves that they stand any chance in an all-out civil war against a conservative right with a bunch of people afraid of baseball caps, condemn the personal ownership of firearms, and who think a bad day for them is their cellphone battery went dead? o_O

Speaking of mental problems, look at this thread. Trumpflakes spend their days looking for reasons to have meltdowns, and they find them. That's no way for mentally healthy humans to live.

The Left are psychopaths.

The right are the devils children.

I bet her father brags about her to others...I’m sure he’s extremely proud of his disgusting, fucked in the head daughter or whatever it is.

Forum List

Back