Watch: unhinged leftist has mental break down refuses service to Trump supporter in vape shop

To funny. That’s what liberals do all over. Funny. I do give you credit for staying so calm. I thought the guy was going to blowout a blood vessel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol that Trump sheep is such a faggot
49001874_10213104374739670_7036588639232458752_n.jpg

Well if a transvestite get it's cake. The triggered liberal should sell the guy a vape.

Viral video out of Atlanta, Georgia shows a crazed soy-addict have a mental breakdown and refuse to serve a Trump supporter because he was wearing a MAGA hat and a Trump shirt.

Watch: Unhinged Leftist Has Mental Breakdown, Refuses Service To Trump Supporter in Vape Shop

That loser bastard deserves to lose that job!!!

More and more over and over Trump haters really prove how mentally deranged they are. You are one mental case if you and your mentality get bent out of shape over a hat or t shirt.

I can't stand your bitch Obama and you a.holes who wear in love clothes with him on it, but i'm sure in the hell not going to act like this or the other idiots who get off on . knocking off others people's hats etc.

You losers are the lowest of scum no wonder you hate everyone and anything representing freedom and rights.

When you vote in 2020, do it for this guy and the tens of thousands just like him. Push them over the edge. Do it for America.

I don't know why he felt like he had to keep apologizing to the black guy. He didn't look like he thought anything like the deranged white guy.

I didn't know that there were conservative Vape-Heads until this story came down.

Live and learn I guess. I would think that a conservative would prefer a fine Montecristo stogie or a classic Herbert Tareyton coffin nail to "vaping" which sounds sort of lame.

Forum List

Back