Watch: unhinged leftist has mental break down refuses service to Trump supporter in vape shop

There should be a protest group in front of the store demanding this loon be fired. That's what liberals would do.

Retards will be retards. Can't fix stupid Trump haters are waaaay beyond repair lmfao.
That boy has serious mental problems. I wonder if that women in the meme at the Trump inauguration screaming "NOOOOOOOOOOO!" is his mother?
Make no mistake. Every single liberal is exactly like that.

They've been raised (for want of a better word) knowing/assuming that their politics will be accepted so they know they won't have to deal with any potential backlash from local media threateaning their livehood if they push a conservative narrative geared towards opposing leftists.

49001849_404475106762351_73946228596932608_n.jpg

Oh and he was fired according to a press release from the company. :D

I'm really not a baseball-cap kind of guy, preferring to wear a fedora instead.

But this video is a real motivation to get a MAGA hat to wear to Starbucks, Whole Foods or other Leftard hangouts. Looks like great fun.

I'm really not a baseball-cap kind of guy, preferring to wear a fedora instead.

But this video is a real motivation to get a MAGA hat to wear to Starbucks, Whole Foods or other Leftard hangouts. Looks like great fun.

It was fun to watch this idiot act like he is 4 yrs old... they all act like that you can even see it on here LOL.

Viral video out of Atlanta, Georgia shows a crazed soy-addict have a mental breakdown and refuse to serve a Trump supporter because he was wearing a MAGA hat and a Trump shirt.

Watch: Unhinged Leftist Has Mental Breakdown, Refuses Service To Trump Supporter in Vape Shop

That loser bastard deserves to lose that job!!!

More and more over and over Trump haters really prove how mentally deranged they are. You are one mental case if you and your mentality get bent out of shape over a hat or t shirt.

I can't stand your bitch Obama and you a.holes who wear in love clothes with him on it, but i'm sure in the hell not going to act like this or the other idiots who get off on . knocking off others people's hats etc.

You losers are the lowest of scum no wonder you hate everyone and anything representing freedom and rights.

And, of course, all the Deplorables who supported the cake bakers will now line up to support this business. Right? Right? Hello?

Were the cake bakers unhinged like this guy ?
And do you think my side is going to seek the court system to punish the business ?

It seems that this attendant had a "sincerely held belief" that he exercised and the customer should just have quietly gone away and found another shop, instead of complaining about the lack of service. This seems to be what the RWNJ's appear to demand of those denied service.

It seems that this attendant had a "sincerely held belief" that he exercised and the customer should just have quietly gone away and found another shop, instead of complaining about the lack of service. This seems to be what the RWNJ's appear to demand of those denied service.

You mean the left's "religion" is anything anti Trump?

The store clerk is about what I imagine the majority of left loons on here as....whiny, sniveling loudmouths acting like petulant children

Viral video out of Atlanta, Georgia shows a crazed soy-addict have a mental breakdown and refuse to serve a Trump supporter because he was wearing a MAGA hat and a Trump shirt.

Watch: Unhinged Leftist Has Mental Breakdown, Refuses Service To Trump Supporter in Vape Shop

That loser bastard deserves to lose that job!!!

More and more over and over Trump haters really prove how mentally deranged they are. You are one mental case if you and your mentality get bent out of shape over a hat or t shirt.

I can't stand your bitch Obama and you a.holes who wear in love clothes with him on it, but i'm sure in the hell not going to act like this or the other idiots who get off on . knocking off others people's hats etc.

You losers are the lowest of scum no wonder you hate everyone and anything representing freedom and rights.

And, of course, all the Deplorables who supported the cake bakers will now line up to support this business. Right? Right? Hello?

Im lined up to support it. To each his own. And I picture you just like that vape store clerk...bawling and screaming.

Man how close did we come in 2016 to having our President picked by people like this? Scary.

Forum List

Back