🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Watching a real President

The silly nature and zero chance of success does not suddenly make it a coupe, it just makes it dumb.

If Trump’s controlled the House right now, his lies have enough support nationwide that willing and united House Reps and Senators could overthrow the will of the voters and install Trump basically for life.

And because the majority of disenfranchised voters would be black Americans in major cities, this coupe would be a racist stain in America like never seen or imagined.

This Trump shit is not silly. There are fifty million Trump worshipping Dale Smith s out there who believe this:

The myth was started by FOX News contributor retired Lt Gen McInerney who claims KRAKEN is the nickname of the 305 military INTELLIGENCE battalion which batty former fired Trump election fraud Lawyer Sidney Powell is referencing as the source for her claims of massive election fraud by Dominion machines wired to flip millions of votes from Trump to Biden.

There is supposed to be several American troops from the 305th Military Intelligence battalion based out of Arizona who were killed while seizing computer servers in Frankfurt Germany as part of a CIA operation after the presidential election.

Then there is supposed to be this guy; Mathew Billings, a CIA data analyst that was at the Frankfurt, Germany CIA outpost where the five US troops were killed. BILLINGS leaked that not only did Trump win every swing state by a mile but also won Virginia, Maine and Rhode Island. He was fired for leaking this and has "lawyered up".

Fifty million Dale Smiths believing this dangerous bullshit nonsense and controlling their political views is a danger to democracy as we have known it up to now.
You libbers whine and lie more about Trump lying than he actual lied himself.....libber parrot of the propaganda talking points awwwk!

And using the court is not an coupe against the free election process.

it is a coupe when the courts are used to bring baseless charges of election fraud with zero evidence. The coupe attempt would only need accomplice judges to be successful. America is fortunate that no Republican judge has joined the coupe. But it is a thin line keeping Trump from installing himself in power as America’s first fascist dictator..

how big of a fool, sucker, idiot are you for supporting a pedophile?

your are a liar. A pathetic sick unAmerican liar. A worthless human being.

it is a coupe when the courts are used to bring baseless charges of election fraud with zero evidence. The coupe attempt would only need accomplice judges to be successful. America is fortunate that no Republican judge has joined the coupe. But it is a thin line keeping Trump from installing himself in power as America’s first fascist dictator..

you are in denial...typical reaction from a brain dead, asswipe demonRAT.. you

your reaction fits right in with the vile scum, brain dead, pedophile loving demonRATs. deflect, deny, lie, you fit all 3 you waste of human flesh, un AMERICAn piece of shit

Mathew Billings, a CIA data analyst that was at the Frankfurt, Germany CIA outpost said that not only did Trump win every swing state by a mile but also won Virginia, Maine and Rhode Island. He was fired for leaking this and has "lawyered up".

your reaction fits right in with the vile scum, brain dead, pedophile loving demonRATs. deflect, deny, lie, you fit all 3 you waste of human flesh, un AMERICAn piece of shit

Did you or Dale Smith find a real Mathew Billings yet? I mean if he has got the goods on the ejection fraud you ought to be wanting him before a judge real soon.

Or did you find out that Mathew Billings is a made up non-existent Twitter lie that you dumbasses fell for.

President-elect Biden is speaking. A great speech. A true American leader.

More like a moron, what a worthless asshole, did nothing his whole worthless life except getting a government check. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

President-elect Biden is speaking. A great speech. A true American leader.

More like a moron, what a worthless asshole, did nothing his whole worthless life except getting a government check. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Yes, and getting lots of checks from China, Ukraine.....etc....the list is endless!

Corrupt POS! that's all Joke China Biden is.

He belongs in jail.

Mathew Billings, a CIA data analyst that was at the Frankfurt, Germany CIA outpost said that not only did Trump win every swing state by a mile but also won Virginia, Maine and Rhode Island. He was fired for leaking this and has "lawyered up". It's not over

Why did you post the lie about Mathew Billings?

Fake news of a Special Ops raid from a retired general a few french fries short of a Happy Meal

Retired Lt. Gen. Tom McInerney described Sidney Powell filing lawsuits to try to overturn a lawful presidential election in favor of President Donald Trump as a "counter-offensive."

"She also found out, through the Kraken, and the Kraken is the 305th Military Intelligence Battalion that works these kind of problems that we have Chinese and Iranian involvement," McInerney falsely said of the election without citing any evidence during a recent podcast interview.

The 305th is a training unit, a part of advanced individual training (AIT) that soldiers go through as a part of their initial entry training into military intelligence. The unit does not conduct operations or deploy abroad.

McInerney went on to falsely claim that an algorithm was used to change votes in the 2020 election, without citing evidence aside from his own instincts.

"This is treason on a massive scale," he said.

"We've mentioned before, the Special Ops seizing the servers in Frankfurt Germany," he continued, referencing a conspiracy theory holding that the 305th Military Intelligence Battalion supposedly completed a raid to secure a computer server involved in stealing the election. "We know that the facility in Frankfurt was a CIA facility, run by commercial people."

The senile ramblings of old men using their military and CIA clout to influence a segment of the population already ramped up to the precipice by COVID-19, an economic downturn and their president telling them the election was fraudulent could prove to be incredibly dangerous.

Mathew Billings, a CIA data analyst that was at the Frankfurt, Germany CIA outpost said that not only did Trump win every swing state by a mile but also won Virginia, Maine and Rhode Island.

Do you believe in these lies?

Full transcript of bombshell interview: Gen. Michael Flynn, Gen. Thomas McInerney with Brannon Howse – Identity of KRAKEN revealed

Mathew Billings, a CIA data analyst that was at the Frankfurt, Germany CIA outpost is over. Was he there when the CIA director Gina Haspel was killed? Funny he didn’t mention that in his original leak to help DJTQ win his rightful 2nd term so he can finish catching the Democrat pedophiles and their cohort Hollywood baby eaters.

Mathew Billings, a CIA data analyst that was at the Frankfurt, Germany CIA outpost said that not only did Trump win every swing state by a mile but also won Virginia, Maine and Rhode Island. He was fired for leaking this and has "lawyered up". It's not over and even if Pedo Joe and his commie cohorts are able to steal this election?

Are you still among the select few Dale Smith? or has reality entered your brain and you accept the truth that Biden won fairly and that TrumpQ lost?

By Tom Baxter
Unless you’re among the select few who really know what’s going on, you may never have heard of the 305th Military Intelligence Battalion, or Executive Order 13848, or Scytl.

Anybody seen Gina Haspel? Long post-election stirs an appetite for alternative facts

You may not know that CIA Director Gina Haspel was killed last month in a U.S. Special Forces raid in Frankfurt, Germany, which retrieved a server used to control the Dominion voting machines in the U.S. presidential election. Or maybe she was just wounded. Or arrested, and singing like a bird about the global conspiracy to throw the election.

Biden stayed in his basement & he somehow got more votes than 45, 44 & Hillary?

Yes. Trump is hated that much.
73,000,000 votes; I should be so hated.
The amount of votes wasn't the point. The fact he got 7 million more people out to vote against him is where the hate is at.

7 million illegal votes.

If anybody was casting dodgy ballots it was Trump. I still can't believe that many people voted for him. I reckon he was over reacting because his minions cast 10 million illegal votes. I know for a fact they did.

Biden stayed in his basement & he somehow got more votes than 45, 44 & Hillary?

Yes. Trump is hated that much.
73,000,000 votes; I should be so hated.
The amount of votes wasn't the point. The fact he got 7 million more people out to vote against him is where the hate is at.

7 million illegal votes.

If anybody was casting dodgy ballots it was Trump. I still can't believe that many people voted for him. I reckon he was over reacting because his minions cast 10 million illegal votes. I know for a fact they did.
I still can't believe
Are you ever to post based on facts rather than your beliefs?

AOC will run for the NYS Senate and then against Joe or Harris for President in 2024.
She's as pissed off at Biden as a bull in a ring.

Or....she won't.
I'm quoting AOC.

AOC said she's running against Biden in 2024?
AOC doesn't give a shit about Biden and she's made that clear.
She intends to run for the NYS Senate and then for President.
She has zero respect for just about about all of her "colleagues".

Seriously, you should start following her on a daily basis for about a month.

AOC will run for the NYS Senate and then against Joe or Harris for President in 2024.

Or....she won't.
I'm quoting AOC.

So when you claim that AOC is running against Biden in 2024.......you're not quoting her.

Well that was easy.

Or....she won't.
I'm quoting AOC.

So when you claim that AOC is running against Biden in 2024.......you're not quoting her.

Well that was easy.
I'm quoting her; she intends to run for President and obviously doesn't care who she is running against.
She's already called every Democrat in Congress above the age of 50 a shithead.
I appreciate you admitting via your posts that you don't follow her daily rants.

Or....she won't.
I'm quoting AOC.

Well that was easy.
I'm quoting her; she intends to run for President and obviously doesn't care who she is running against.
I appreciate you admitting via your posts that you don't follow her daily rants.

I've seen no such quote. Did you actually read or see her say this?

Or was this your ginger occultist on youtube again?

Or....she won't.
I'm quoting AOC.

Well that was easy.

Or was this your ginger occultist on youtube again?
Because you only read the news after someone else brings up something that isn't akin to kissing your ass.

The hippie doesn't discuss her because she's a waste of oxygen.

YouTube, various news sites, you should watch the news on TV once in a while.
I also am aware that you are such a hardened Leftist that you will never accept anything anyone says unless they repeat what you've already said.
So, I honestly don't give a crap about your input.

Forum List

Back