Watching people ESPECIALLY FOX NEWS piss and moan about AI dead relatives is frustrating to no end.

This is just an example of the video I keep seeing on all the news channels. Conservatives and Christians crying endlessly on the news and radio about virtual reality loved ones who have passed.
If you're one of them your whining is beyond stupid. While you look at photographs or old home video of a loved one who has passed you have the nerve to bitch about someone doing the EXACT SAME THING but with modern technology.

The hypocrisy is OFF THE CHARTS

I can understand why your post count vs reaction score is what it is.

First you make it sound like in your headline there is some real issue and when I look at you post I see not only is not of anything of any importance. But it's also something no one is talking about.

Aside from the movie "things to do in Denver when you're dead" I'd never heard of this but you make it sound like everyone everywhere is constantly talking about it

I can understand why your post count vs reaction score is what it is.

First you make it sound like in your headline there is some real issue and when I look at you post I see not only is not of anything of any importance. But it's also something no one is talking about.

Aside from the movie "things to do in Denver when you're dead" I'd never heard of this but you make it sound like everyone everywhere is constantly talking about it
It's literally been on the morning talk shows on 3 networks every day lol.

But I get it. Your bubble = the only reality lol

Here is an idea don’t watch it. It’s funny how people complain about something they see on TV or hear on radio as if turning it off is beyond their control.

Here is an idea don’t watch it. It’s funny how people complain about something they see on TV or hear on radio as if turning it off is beyond their control.
It's not about me. It's about GROUP THINK and lemming behavior.
A few bitch about something then it's more than a few then it's a state and then Biden is forcing electric cars on EVERYONE.

WAKE UP

Fucking Christians are a hoot.
suckers

Is there a better power system for controlling the gullible than threatening them with eternal 🔥?

Truly hysterical

It's not about me. It's about GROUP THINK and lemming behavior.
A few bitch about something then it's more than a few then it's a state and then Biden is forcing electric cars on EVERYONE.

WAKE UP
Oh wake up yourself you get the same stuff from the left and their media mouthpieces but I suspect that does not upset you. Outrage of convenience is no outrage at all.

Oh wake up yourself you get the same stuff from the left and their media mouthpieces but I suspect that does not upset you. Outrage of convenience is no outrage at all.
Yes I never bitch about the left hahahahaha

Could you possibly say anything more ignorant?

Sometimes it's best to take your lumps and stfu

Try taking your own advice especially given the amount of idiocy you post.
Screenshot_20230416_195901_Google.jpg

This is just an example of the video I keep seeing on all the news channels. Conservatives and Christians crying endlessly on the news and radio about virtual reality loved ones who have passed.
If you're one of them your whining is beyond stupid. While you look at photographs or old home video of a loved one who has passed you have the nerve to bitch about someone doing the EXACT SAME THING but with modern technology.

The hypocrisy is OFF THE CHARTS

Just an idea...

Ditch FOX.

Forum List

Back