Wayne Pierre, step on down

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013

and bring your tax records with you.

(Personally, I don't think it could happen to a 'nicer' guy)

and bring your tax records with you.

(Personally, I don't think it could happen to a 'nicer' guy)

Yeah, he's been screwing over the NRA members for years and years.

The venerable "American Red Cross" and a half a dozen Veteran funding organizations went through the same thing and nobody suggested that they be disbanded. Why is the NRA under attack?

Why is the NRA under attack???

Would it be, per chance, because the Left is afraid of the 2nd ???? because all they want is to get rid of it? and they have to start somewhere???

Elementary my dear Watson.

The venerable "American Red Cross" and a half a dozen Veteran funding organizations went through the same thing and nobody suggested that they be disbanded. Why is the NRA under attack?

Would it be, per chance, because the Left is afraid of the 2nd ???? because all they want is to get rid of it? and they have to start somewhere???

They steal from their members and laugh at them all of the way to the bank. Many are RW so don't get all nervy.

They steal from their members and laugh at them all of the way to the bank. Many are RW so don't get all nervy.

Nervy? nervy my eye. ;)

Whoever cheats on taxes should get spanked and spanked hard, then take a hit in their wallet.
Makes no difference on party affiliation, I just wish the liberals felt the same way.
We do.

Not really. Loads and loads and LOADS of evidence that the bidens and Clinton's are corrupt as hell, but nary a peep from the Dems.

The Red Cross was investigated in 2016 for the disappearance of about 125 million in donations. The "Wounded Warrior Project" lost about 70 million in the same time period. Both agencies survived the scandals and nobody suggested that they be disbanded. Why is the NRA treated differently?

The Red Cross was investigated in 2016 for the disappearance of about 125 million in donations. The "Wounded Warrior Project" lost about 70 million in the same time period. Both agencies survived the scandals and nobody suggested that they be disbanded. Why is the NRA treated differently?

I already told you why in #6

It was the Red Cross for God's sake and everyone has seen videos of the Wounded Warriors. Why pick on Wayne LaPierre?. Maybe the New York Attorney General office should spend it's time investigating whether the Governor should be indicted for ordering the deaths of several thousand senior citizens instead of wasting it's time pretending that they had the venue to shut down the NRA.

It was the Red Cross for God's sake and everyone has seen videos of the Wounded Warriors. Why pick on Wayne LaPierre?. Maybe the New York Attorney General office should spend it's time investigating whether the Governor should be indicted for ordering the deaths of several thousand senior citizens instead of wasting it's time pretending that they had the venue to shut down the NRA.

I know....you are preaching to the choir with me.

Quoting from the Op's:

"President Trump commented on the lawsuit, “I think the NRA should just move to Texas and live a great and beautiful life.”

I agree.
Texas will turn blue they need to go to Afghanistan or one of the useless red states.

The OP isn't part of the left Stepford.

Whoever cheats on taxes should get spanked and spanked hard, then take a hit in their wallet.
Makes no difference on party affiliation, I just wish the liberals felt the same way.

We do. Now, what about Rump.

"We do"? "We"? But I thought you claimed to be a "Lincoln Project Republican"? Thank you for confirming that was bullshit, and you're just what we all knew you were, a TDS inflicted lib.

We do.

Not really. Loads and loads and LOADS of evidence that the bidens and Clinton's are corrupt as hell, but nary a peep from the Dems.

Yes really. I think this is highly a matter of opinion.

I dislike corruption, regardless of where - but I also believe in the rule of law not public opinion and mob justice when it comes to this stuff.

Forum List

Back