We Are All SCREWED!

whoisit

Gold Member
Jul 19, 2016
I read and rant ,read and rant knowing it makes no difference anymore than the rest of your rants.

Every tribe,race, and political group thinks they are right, what if we are all programmed to be wrong?

One way I kill these damn fire ants ' without Monsantos poisons ' is to take one shovel full of one mound and put it on top of the other mound, the stinging little bastards kill each other off.

Sound familiar?

Eh, I've been on message boards for like 10 years-ish, post for fun and blowing off some steam .. not for political influence, it rarely happens.

Me too , if people don't hate in the beginning I always make sure thy do before long,lol.

You can't please everyone!.

Me too , if people don't hate in the beginning I always make sure thy do before long,lol.

You can't please everyone!.

It's about 50/50.. I kinda like to piss off the opposition and get the guttural responses instead of the phony intellectual and flowery bs.

I read and rant ,read and rant knowing it makes no difference anymore than the rest of your rants.

Every tribe,race, and political group thinks they are right, what if we are all programmed to be wrong?

One way I kill these damn fire ants ' without Monsantos poisons ' is to take one shovel full of one mound and put it on top of the other mound, the stinging little bastards kill each other off.

Sound familiar?
I usually used diesel, let it soak in, ad more diesel and light on fire, that way they can be fire ants...

Lumpy, me too. :2up:

Moony, deisel is not good for the aquafers or ground. We have all kinds of wildlife around here. :dig:

Lumpy, me too. :2up:

Moony, deisel is not good for the aquafers or ground. We have all kinds of wildlife around here. :dig:

I'm kind of a bottom line sorta person, I do like to know what members are really trying to say in concise form.

(You need to quote the post you're responding to in my humble opinion, otherwise it could get confusing.. just click on reply then respond )

Forum List

Back