we are no longer relics!

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
we got a thingy that makes the cellphones work at home...we got wi fi too...i am not sure what the hell wi fi is...but we got it....today i call at & t to shove it......i will be happy as long as the net does go down......

and why do cute young salesmen try to explain all this shit to ya....as i told the sweet young man.....at this stage of the game ...if i were interested or cared...i would know it....

Wi-fi is like hi-fi, but even better. It makes your 78 rpm records sound like you are in the recording studio with Ella Fitzgerald.

And how about them young salesmen? They used to sell magazine subscriptions to pay their way through college. Now they are selling you invisible beams in the sky!

Something's fishy.

Last edited:
we got a thingy that makes the cellphones work at home...we got wi fi too...i am not sure what the hell wi fi is...but we got it....today i call at & t to shove it......i will be happy as long as the net does go down......

We switched carriers and got smart phones. We can use wifi. You are basically making a call over the internet. Wifi helps with bad reception and large stores have free wifi which helps and sometimes you have to log in through your browser to use wifi calling.

Sometimes we have to turn wifi off if the quality is bad because the phone won't receive a call and we won't always know it.

WiFi allows you to access computers and other digital equipment in the area of the WiFi without hooking it up to a source.

Forum List

Back