🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We are not the world's homeless shelter

Leave the damn refugees over there. Not our problem to solve.

Not only that, we have our own homeless that we don't take care of. And the middle class is getting raped for sh** like this.

Are we pretending to care about the homeless now or did you just want to throw in more bullshit?
I give to our local food banks regularly. Shove your stupidity up your ass

I didnt ask you what you do dumbass
You most certainly did. If the facts don't fit your narrative you should just STFU

There is no question mark there Ghandi, This isnt about you personally Mother Theresa

Yep and we have American citizens that need help long before the refugees.

Gimmie gimmie

Gawd you leftists always wanting something, get a job

Yeah when you said "we need" you meant one party :eusa_dance: And by we you meant you're a leftist :eusa_dance:

You continue to look really fucking stupid

Maybe you meant to use the French version "oui" :badgrin:

Not only that, we have our own homeless that we don't take care of. And the middle class is getting raped for sh** like this.

Are we pretending to care about the homeless now or did you just want to throw in more bullshit?

You most certainly did. If the facts don't fit your narrative you should just STFU

There is no question mark there Ghandi, This isnt about you personally Mother Theresa
The implication was made. Don't know if the backstroke is going to help you

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me.
I lift my lamp beside the golden door."

Not once does it mention 'your violent illegals or terrorists'. It meant immigrants who wanted to come here, assimilate, be part of America - be Americans, not those who want to change it with Sharia law or bomb it.

And once upon a time a DEMOCRAT said we would face any threat, bear any burden to stand with those fighting for freedom...and then that President's party squealed like a little girl at the thought of helping to free an oppressed, tortured people in Iraq...AFTER they argued to go to war and voted for the authorization to do so.

I'm telling you it wasnt, now continue to cry about what you thought I meant or read the words I'm typing and get over it

Nice poem. Whats your point?
Ask the statue of liberty.
You want me to ask a statue?
I knew you were retarded.. but damn son
Yes. I need you to ask a statue.
I sent it an email. Ill let you know the response
Thanks. I appreciate that.

Not once does it mention 'your violent illegals or terrorists'. It meant immigrants who wanted to come here, assimilate, be part of America - be Americans, not those who want to change it with Sharia law or bomb it.

And once upon a time a DEMOCRAT said we would face any threat, bear any burden to stand with those fighting for freedom...and then that President's party squealed like a little girl at the thought of helping to free an oppressed, tortured people in Iraq...AFTER they argued to go to war and voted for the authorization to do so.
Not once has anyone mentioned bringing violent terrorists or illegals to the US so they can become citizens. If they have please provide a link to educate me.

I'm telling you it wasnt, now continue to cry about what you thought I meant or read the words I'm typing and get over it
Naw, I'll settle for busting your bullshit memes

Naw, I'll settle for busting your bullshit memes

Is that the new way to describe imagining someone is attacking you after being told they arent?

Nice poem. Whats your point?
It said you were a fucking moron and that poem has no bearing on the way we run our country. It said some other things too but it is too NSFW.. :dunno:
Quick response considering its a statue.. IMO anyways.

Yep and we have American citizens that need help long before the refugees.

Gimmie gimmie

Yeah when you said "we need" you meant one party :eusa_dance: And by we you meant you're a leftist :eusa_dance:

Maybe you should get back on topic and cease wasting my time with your ignorance and nonsense

It said you were a fucking moron and that poem has no bearing on the way we run our country. It said some other things too but it is too NSFW.. :dunno:
Please post a link backing your claim.

Gimmie gimmie

Maybe you should get back on topic and cease wasting my time with your ignorance and nonsense

excusez-moi!

You want me to link to a personal email?
First you want me to talk to a statue and now you want a link to an email.
You are one dumb sumbitch. Aincha?

We need to amend the Statue of Liberty to read.....

Stay the fuck out

You want me to link to a personal email?
First you want me to talk to a statue and now you want a link to an email.
You are one dumb sumbitch. Aincha?
You can scratch your name out. From your second sentence it appears you were lying.
Yes you are a dumb sumbitch.

Not once has anyone mentioned bringing violent terrorists or illegals to the US....

Yet that is EXACTLY what Obama has done!

Barry has refused to enforce immigration law, has protected human traffickers, has engaged in human trafficking, has violated court orders - bringing in and dispersing illegals all over the country without notifying local and state agencies they are coming, has protected federal govt-violating sanctuary cities, his administration has refused to take into custody from local law enforcement violent criminals who have gone back out and victimized Americans again, he has refused to support legislation to protect Americans - he has intentionally refused to enforce the law, has intentionally refused to act on behalf of the American people to keep them safe, and has himself broken the law to aid and abet illegals...

The victims of crimes perpetrated by HIS violent illegals is LONG:

Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial

Barry his MOCKED American citizens' concerns for this nation's security and their own, only to have terrorist whom he gave visas / allowed into this country without properly, thoroughly vetted them to ensure the safety of the American people only to have Americans murdered as a result - like the 12 murdered in California. He ignored warnings from other governments and leaders and has allowed Americans to be murdered and maimed in terrorist attacks in the US - like those in the Boston marathon attack!

He has mocked, ignored, THREATENED American citizens on behalf of terrorists (DOJ Threat), and made excuses for them.

And Hillary says she wants to bring even more into the US despite no change in vetting or anything done to ensure Americans are safe, which they are clearly NOT after the 3 attacks this weekend.

We NEED immigrants because we don't procreate as we once did, but that aside, the "trick" is to ferret out those who don't want to assimilate from those who do. The irony of course is that Trump wants to deport those who have assimilated.

Forum List

Back