🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We are not the world's homeless shelter

"We are not the world's homeless shelter"

Spoken like a true nativist and reactionary conservative, frightened of change, diversity, and inclusion.

We are a Nation of refugees, immigration is our greatest asset, and affording refugees a new home is among our most fundamental and cherished values.

That conservatives are wrong on this issue is beyond dispute.

So you agree he never once mentioned bringing terrorists to the US? Good boy.
And you equally must agree that his failed policies - open borders, protecting human traffickers, engaging in human trafficking, refusing to enforce US laws, protecting sanctuary cities, and bringing in thousands of un-vetted Refugees from war-torn, Islamic Extremist-infested America-hating regions / nations has led to the importing / allowing in of terrorists!
No I dont agree. I pin that on the Big Bush, Clinton, and little bush wars.

its because im white isn't it?
That may very well be part of your problems.
Is your blackness the cause for you expecting someone to get an answer from a statue?
could be. I thought if you read what was on the statue of liberty it would all come clear to you. Seems like being white may have caused you to miss it again.
What does it matter where a poem is?
Who made the claim it mattered?
OMG sometimes talking to you is like trying to get an unborn fetus to explain trigonometry. Good day, dumbfuck

That may very well be part of your problems.
Is your blackness the cause for you expecting someone to get an answer from a statue?
could be. I thought if you read what was on the statue of liberty it would all come clear to you. Seems like being white may have caused you to miss it again.
What does it matter where a poem is?
Who made the claim it mattered?
OMG sometimes talking to you is like trying to get an unborn fetus to explain trigonometry. Good day, dumbfuck
Now i've gone and made you frustrated. if you make a silly statement I am going to expect an explanation. Dont get upset because you aren't smart enough to get away with it while I am around.

And you equally must agree that his failed policies - open borders, protecting human traffickers, engaging in human trafficking, refusing to enforce US laws, protecting sanctuary cities, and bringing in thousands of un-vetted Refugees from war-torn, Islamic Extremist-infested America-hating regions / nations has led to the importing / allowing in of terrorists!
OF COURSE you don't agree and OF COURSE you blame Bush for terrorists, let into the country by OBAMA, murdering Americans.

What a f*ing Obama-zombie. You just lost ALL Credibility! You can't even admit Obama has had any responsibility in the NUMEROUS successful terrorist attacks perpetrated on this country AT HOME during BARRY'S watch!

I see you share Hillary's affliction - 'DAIN BRAMAGED'!

OF COURSE you don't agree and OF COURSE you blame Bush for terrorists let into the country by OBAMA for murdering Americans.

What a f*ing Obama-zombie. You just lost ALL Credibility! You can't even admit Obama has had any responsibility in the NUMEROUS successful terrorist attacks perpetrated on this country during BARRY'S watch!

Why would I agree when 9/11 happened on bushes watch? Do you guys honestly believe that these terrorists were cool with the US until Obama got in office.?

Why would I agree when 9/11 happened on bushes watch? Do you guys honestly believe that these terrorists were cool with the US until Obama got in office.?
Do you think on the morning of 9/11/01 all these guys came up with a plan at different locations in the US and executed it? If you do you are a dumbass. The planning for it happened on Bill Clinton's Watch. Only a liberal as DUMB as Bill Clinton and his administration personnel would NOT think a report that Islamic men learned to fly 747s yet did not stick around to learn how to LAND them was that important. :p

You can't even admit Obama has had any responsibility in the NUMEROUS successful terrorist attacks perpetrated on this country AT HOME during BARRY'S watch!

Do you think on the morning of 9/11/01 all these guys came up with a plan at different locations in the US and executed it? If you do you are a dumbass. The planning for it happened on Bill Clinton's Watch. Only a liberal as DUMB as Bill Clinton and his administration personnel would NOT think a report that Islamic men learned to fly 747s yet did not stick around to learn how to LAND them was that important. :p

You can't even admit Obama has had any responsibility in the NUMEROUS successful terrorist attacks perpetrated on this country AT HOME during BARRY'S watch!
Not at all. Its freely known that this is a result of decades of US interference. However you pointed out these things are happening on Obamas watch yet you dont hold your boy Dubyah to the same standard. Either you are confused or a hypocrite. Which one?

OF COURSE you don't agree and OF COURSE you blame Bush for terrorists let into the country by OBAMA for murdering Americans.

What a f*ing Obama-zombie. You just lost ALL Credibility! You can't even admit Obama has had any responsibility in the NUMEROUS successful terrorist attacks perpetrated on this country during BARRY'S watch!

Which bushes? Maybe these bushes?

th

Not at all. Its freely known that this is a result of decades of US interference. However you pointed out these things are happening on Obamas watch yet you dont hold your boy Dubyah to the same standard. Either you are confused or a hypocrite. Which one?
There ya go trying to speak for other people again. When Bush was President I held him accountable for lots. Bush is not President and has not been for nearly a decade.

Obamais President now and has been for nearly a decade...and you still can't hold Obama accountable for anything. You still have to go back nearly a decade to point fingers at Bush.

That's down-right SAD...and funny as hell, too!

There ya go trying to speak for other people again. When Bush was President I held him accountable for lots. Bush is not President and has not been for nearly a decade.

Obamais President now and has been for nearly a decade...and you still can't hold Obama accountable for anything. You still have to go back nearly a decade to point fingers at Bush.

That's down-right SAD...and funny as hell, too!
All the planning for the current attacks occurred on Bushes watch.

All the planning for the current attacks occurred on Bushes watch.

The planning for these 3 attacks this past weekend occurred on Bush's watch?

Thanks for pissing on every last ounce of credibility you might have had left. I now have absolutely no reason to read another thing you post.

Forum List

Back