We are witnessing the devolution of the human race right here...

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Happened apparently Saturday, as a black woman savagely attacks a white female AND HER CHILD. The girl hits the little child down and then knocks her down a second time, and all of the surrounding feral people laugh.
This is disgusting.
Police have the woman's name and will be arrested shortly, if not already.
Story at the moment is that the white woman simply took her child to the park to play whan a group of thugs attacked her for no reason.

Somebody posted this earlier, and I remember thinking at the beginning that it was pretty tame as far as fight videos go. A couple people even made attempts to stop the fight. Then I saw the child, and thought it still could have been worse. Then the woman made her second attack, and even pushed the kid to the ground. Then I wished the worst kind of hurt on this c*nt. That little boy had bigger balls than every man there combined.

What subhuman animals.

I don't know which is worse, the fact that the they are subhuman racists or that a good portion of the non-liberal leftists of the world will defend them because of the color of their skin.

... That little boy had bigger balls than every man there combined.

Exactly what I thought. What kind of f*cking coward worthless piece of shit man would stand there after seeing her do that to the child. Not to mention f*cking laughing.
On Facebook (this happened about 45 minutes from where I live) people have posted her name, address, phone number, email, twitter account and Facebook name.
This piece of trash will pay dearly.

In fairness, the people who tried dragging the attacker away early on obviously realized how wrong the whole situation was. Probably had more to do with the fact that there was a child present. There were some "good apples" in the crowd. And while the person recording may be one of the biggest pieces of shit there, ultimately his video is what's going to get that woman prosecuted. :thup:

Happened apparently Saturday, as a black woman savagely attacks a white female AND HER CHILD. The girl hits the little child down and then knocks her down a second time, and all of the surrounding feral people laugh.
This is disgusting.
Police have the woman's name and will be arrested shortly, if not already.
Story at the moment is that the white woman simply took her child to the park to play whan a group of thugs attacked her for no reason.

that ****** bitch and the ******* watching need to be beaten w/o mercy while people laugh at them and then serve years in jail.

this is the society that dems support and want for the black community

In fairness, the people who tried dragging the attacker away early on obviously realized how wrong the whole situation was. Probably had more to do with the fact that there was a child present. There were some "good apples" in the crowd. And while the person recording may be one of the biggest pieces of shit there, ultimately his video is what's going to get that woman prosecuted. :thup:
There was not one single good apple, not a fucking one

all of those people were *******

There was not one single good apple, not a fucking one

all of those people were *******

The first assault only lasted about 10 seconds before one man pulled the attacker off the woman. You can see at 57 seconds into the video that he pulled her pretty far away from the incident.

"We are witnessing the devolution of the human race right here..."

Unfounded, hyperbolic nonsense.

No. It's not.
Figure of speech of course, not actually saying there is de-evolution happening here. What I am saying, is this is video evidence of a considerable step back in time in how humans act.
One male took hold of the woman momentarily, but obviously let her go.
If this would have happened with groups of normal people around...I would hate to see what would have happened to that woman. Actually no, I would have loved to see it happen.
This kids are feral. Period. A complete absence of parenting and societal normalcy. These kids are a product of the collapse of the black culture and the soon to be extinct normal nucleus family within their race.
MLK would be rolling in his grave.

No. It's not.
Figure of speech of course, not actually saying there is de-evolution happening here. What I am saying, is this is video evidence of a considerable step back in time in how humans act.
If this would have happened with groups of normal people around...I would hate to see what would have happened to that woman. Actually no, I would have loved to see it happen.
This kids are feral. Period. A complete absence of parenting and societal normalcy. These kids are a product of the collapse of the black culture and the soon to be extinct normal nucleus family within their race.

Maybe you gave too much credit to the evolution of mankind to begin with?

No. It's not.
What is black culture? Is it wearing your pants loose? Not speaking phonetically? BBQ chicken and watermelon? Swearing every other word? Talking to black people I have worked with for 20 years they have not been able to answer the question. And if that is what goes for culture then that is the whole problem.

No. It's not.

These situations are more isolated than you would think though. It has been happening between blacks and whites for decades, but we now have cell phone cams and Youtube, so that the world can see what has been happening for many years now.

I work at a steel mill in what you might call a pretty "ghetto" neighborhood, and you will never see this happen. There are plenty of black on black crimes, but I walk freely down the streets knowing that it's unlikely I'll ever be the victim of an isolated black on white crime.

One day a group of white kids break down at an intersection, and needed my help pushing their SUV into a convenience store parking lot only about 10 yards away. The only male in the car that could help me looked like he was about 14 years old, and I'm a 115 lb. pussy. We got nowhere until these three big ass black dudes randomly walked up. Within seconds we had that car in the store's parking lot

My point being, the black community has it's issues, but they are good people like most people. I don't pretend to know the solution to their problems, and I shouldn't have to. I could throw out theories, but most of them would be me talking out of my ass.

This is the black culture the Obama administration is nurturing. It will only get worse with his constant encouragement.

problem is the abandonment of Western Culture , traditions and morality imo !!

What is black culture? Is it wearing your pants loose? Not speaking phonetically? BBQ chicken and watermelon? Swearing every other word? Talking to black people I have worked with for 20 years they have not been able to answer the question. And if that is what goes for culture then that is the whole problem.

No...
70% of children born without a father in the home.
sky high - high school drop out rates.
Even higher college drop out rates.
Crime
High murder rates
Gangs
Ammoral culture
Disregard for laws

I can go on

Forum List

Back