We are witnessing the devolution of the human race right here...

What is black culture? Is it wearing your pants loose? Not speaking phonetically? BBQ chicken and watermelon? Swearing every other word? Talking to black people I have worked with for 20 years they have not been able to answer the question. And if that is what goes for culture then that is the whole problem.

No...
70% of children born without a father in the home.
sky high - high school drop out rates.
Even higher college drop out rates.
Crime
High murder rates
Gangs
Ammoral culture
Disregard for laws

I can go on
A sense of entitlement
A "get even" mentality
Being brainwashed by race hustlers that they are victims of white racism

What is black culture? Is it wearing your pants loose? Not speaking phonetically? BBQ chicken and watermelon? Swearing every other word? Talking to black people I have worked with for 20 years they have not been able to answer the question. And if that is what goes for culture then that is the whole problem.

No...
Crime
High murder rates
Gangs
Ammoral culture
Disregard for laws

I can go on
Like I said when people talk of black culture it is all the negatives. What are the positives? It is not a culture, it is fads and lazy speech. And one wonders why they the vast majority of them do not get good jobs. Pretty easy to explain when you show what deem a culture is actually demeaning your race and making it difficult to function in a fast paced society.

Look at South Korea they are becoming a economic force. Only the top 10% are allowed to go to higher education. Imagine if the USA did that. But you have your smartest people working in the best jobs. Why is that a bad thing? Although the suicide rate in South Korea is high which is based on where they fall on the education charts. It is highly competitive.

Like I said when people talk of black culture it is all the negatives. What are the positives? It is not a culture, it is fads and lazy speech. And one wonders why they the vast majority of them do not get good jobs. Pretty easy to explain when you show what deem a culture is actually demeaning your race and making it difficult to function in a fast paced society.
What a steamy pile of bullshit. Blacks are over represented in crime, incarceration, fatherless homes, violence, etc. Blaming society is lame stuff. Blacks that want to make it do. People like you offer scapegoats and excuses.

I have little use for those kinds of people. However, the posts equating them with all people of that skin hue should by judged by what happened at Sand Creek. Only a few there did not partcicipate.

No...
Crime
High murder rates
Gangs
Ammoral culture
Disregard for laws

I can go on

Look at South Korea they are becoming a economic force. Only the top 10% are allowed to go to higher education. Imagine if the USA did that. But you have your smartest people working in the best jobs. Why is that a bad thing? Although the suicide rate in South Korea is high which is based on where they fall on the education charts. It is highly competitive.

Black people are good and can contribute to society but when the media and other sources brainwash the a portion of them it spreads like wildfire. From educated blacks to uneducated ones. Rap for instance I doubt rap will be remembered in the future their is not much talent that goes into a rap beat or most top 40 music.
What a steamy pile of bullshit. Blacks are over represented in crime, incarceration, fatherless homes, violence, etc. Blaming society is lame stuff. Blacks that want to make it do. People like you offer scapegoats and excuses.

That's not what I was saying.

If you look at a country where the opposite exists, you will see the same things are happening that happen in America.

Blacks in South Africa have the majority. They did away with apartheid. The government is black, and most business owners are black. And they have affirmative action which has 80% have to be black hires. Yet the older black generation are saying they had it better under apartheid. There is ramped poverty and the ruling class are the elite. They still blame whites for all their woes and whites are targeted and killed. Yet our media blocks it out and giving the false narrative that doing away with apartheid worked. They actually were wealthier under apartheid. But now the ruling black class holds all the power and only a select few are given any opportunity. Yet whites even though they had money and land taken away from them they still were able to adjust and flourish. But whites now are hitting poverty due to affirmative action. Yet no one cares because they are white. I always see black culture this and black culture that but looking at the source of black culture it is embarrassing. The media plays a role and the government plays a huge role into pushing that agenda. And yet the communities buy into it and support it. Meanwhile as you said individuals can succeed yet when blacks are grouped together they are intolerant and blame everybody for their woes. History shows that this is the case. It should not be blacks against whites and vice versa but that agenda is pushed so a select few get power from it.

Ours is a culture in decay, the only variables are the speed and the ultimate depth.

Its exactly why I refuse to live around groids. Don't care for mexicans either but most of them seems to have good family skills...

Black people are good and can contribute to society but when the media and other sources brainwash the a portion of them it spreads like wildfire. From educated blacks to uneducated ones. Rap for instance I doubt rap will be remembered in the future their is not much talent that goes into a rap beat or most top 40 music.
Black people are people and are good or bad depending on what they do. I'm not a rap fan but a lot of it is horrible, violent, sexist, racist, etc. I honestly don't understand why it's so popular, among white youth too. AND different countries. Ever heard Norwegian rap?
That's not what I was saying.

If you look at a country where the opposite exists, you will see the same things are happening that happen in America.

Blacks in South Africa have the majority. They did away with apartheid. The government is black, and most business owners are black. And they have affirmative action which has 80% have to be black hires. Yet the older black generation are saying they had it better under apartheid. There is ramped poverty and the ruling class are the elite. They still blame whites for all their woes and whites are targeted and killed. Yet our media blocks it out and giving the false narrative that doing away with apartheid worked. They actually were wealthier under apartheid. But now the ruling black class holds all the power and only a select few are given any opportunity. Yet whites even though they had money and land taken away from them they still were able to adjust and flourish. But whites now are hitting poverty due to affirmative action. Yet no one cares because they are white. I always see black culture this and black culture that but looking at the source of black culture it is embarrassing. The media plays a role and the government plays a huge role into pushing that agenda. And yet the communities buy into it and support it. Meanwhile as you said individuals can succeed yet when blacks are grouped together they are intolerant and blame everybody for their woes. History shows that this is the case. It should not be blacks against whites and vice versa but that agenda is pushed so a select few get power from it.
The bottom line is that you cannot fight racism with racism. The South Africa story is told elsewhere and even worse. Look at Burma. It was doing great now it's a shit hole with a few rich people and run by the military.

If one looks for excuses they will always find them. What's astonishing to me, and I don't astonish easily these days, is that a black man becoming a two term president of the most powerful nation in the world has had little to no effect on cries of racism.

Happened apparently Saturday, as a black woman savagely attacks a white female AND HER CHILD. The girl hits the little child down and then knocks her down a second time, and all of the surrounding feral people laugh.
This is disgusting.
Police have the woman's name and will be arrested shortly, if not already.
Story at the moment is that the white woman simply took her child to the park to play whan a group of thugs attacked her for no reason.

that ****** bitch and the ******* watching need to be beaten w/o mercy while people laugh at them and then serve years in jail.

this is the society that dems support and want for the black community

Yep...but if cops had shown up and done exactly that...we'd be trashing the cops.

not me Bucs , I support good cops doing their jobs , I just don't place them on a pedestal .

"We are witnessing the devolution of the human race right here..."

Unfounded, hyperbolic nonsense.

No. It's not.
Figure of speech of course, not actually saying there is de-evolution happening here. What I am saying, is this is video evidence of a considerable step back in time in how humans act.
One male took hold of the woman momentarily, but obviously let her go.
If this would have happened with groups of normal people around...I would hate to see what would have happened to that woman. Actually no, I would have loved to see it happen.
This kids are feral. Period. A complete absence of parenting and societal normalcy. These kids are a product of the collapse of the black culture and the soon to be extinct normal nucleus family within their race.
MLK would be rolling in his grave.
Yes, it is.

Such isolated, anecdotal events are not representative of society as a whole, the premise of your thread fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.

This sort of hyperbolic demagoguery is typical of many on the right who seek to contrive a societal climate of 'gloom and doom' for some perceived partisan advantage.

It's ridiculous and unwarranted.

"We are witnessing the devolution of the human race right here..."

Unfounded, hyperbolic nonsense.

No. It's not.
Figure of speech of course, not actually saying there is de-evolution happening here. What I am saying, is this is video evidence of a considerable step back in time in how humans act.
One male took hold of the woman momentarily, but obviously let her go.
If this would have happened with groups of normal people around...I would hate to see what would have happened to that woman. Actually no, I would have loved to see it happen.
This kids are feral. Period. A complete absence of parenting and societal normalcy. These kids are a product of the collapse of the black culture and the soon to be extinct normal nucleus family within their race.
MLK would be rolling in his grave.
Yes, it is.

Such isolated, anecdotal events are not representative of society as a whole, the premise of your thread fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.

This sort of hyperbolic demagoguery is typical of many on the right who seek to contrive a societal climate of 'gloom and doom' for some perceived partisan advantage.

It's ridiculous and unwarranted.

Everyone, attention please !!!

This is hyerbole, and a hasty generalization fallacy !!!

Clayton say's so !

Everyone can go home now.

The trashy bitch has been arrested according to the Indianapolis Star.
No more news just yet.

Supreme Court said we're living in a post-racist world. But terms like feral and sub-human make me think they jumped the gun.

Supreme Court said we're living in a post-racist world. But terms like feral and sub-human make me think they jumped the gun.

I certainly never said sub-human.
I did say feral...as in: having escaped from domestication and become wild
This term has nothing to do with race or species, though commonly used to describe non domesticated cats.

Feral is a term used often in zoology to describe small bands of young male animals that for various reasons grew up without dominant herd males. They engage in violent acts that are not found when raised in normal environments.

I am using it to describe youths that grew up without proper supervision, and specifically lack dominant male roles. They are wild, they engage in violent acts not found in normal cultures. You know...feral.

Everyone, attention please !!!

This is hyerbole, and a hasty generalization fallacy !!!

Clayton say's so !

Everyone can go home now.

Give him time. When he graduates to Junior or Senior class, he might evolve past this phase he's in.

Yes, this BEHAVIOR is subhuman. It is also violently racist.

It would be similarly subhuman were the creature of any other race, creed, ethnicity or other group. Since there were no claims that such behavior was universal to blacks, it is your inability to even criticize it while calling people racist who do is the real problem here because you are providing the rhetorical groundwork that acts to support the true exhibition of violent racism.

Forum List

Back