'We do not arrest our political opponents.' Federal judge rules in Ohio case

Yeah because Dems are in control of everything, right?
They're controlling the media and public education. They tried to control sports with their take a knee during the National Anthem a few years ago, but that blew up. The NFL lost a lot of money and now you don't hear a word about that lame shit. As it should be.

A federal judge this week issued a blistering ruling in favor of a Trumbull County commissioner who was arrested after criticizing the sheriff.

"Here in America, we do not arrest our political opponents," Judge Philip Calabrese wrote in an order filed Wednesday.

Calabrese wrote that the sheriff, the deputies and the other two commissioners violated Republican Commissioner Niki Frenchko's First Amendment rights. Sheriff Paul Monroe, Commissioner Frank Fuda and Commissioner Mauro Cantalamessa are all Democrats. The judge, who was nominated by former president Donald Trump, also found the defendants do not have qualified immunity in this case, meaning they can be sued for monetary damages.

"I was compelled to file this suit because if public officials can use their offices and power to silence me, they can do it to anyone,” Frenchko said in a news release. "This is a tremendous day for freedom of speech, the rule of law, and democracy."

It takes a special kind of public official to do something so egregious to violate the broad protections of qualified immunity.

I think he meant to say "we should not arrest our political opponents" since dems obviously do arrest our political opponents.

Anyway.....Good, do the DOJ next.
We do arrest insurrectionists, though. We know it’s unprecedented, but what Trump did was unprecedented. :dunno:

Sorry child, you're ASSuming, typical commie. Do try to stay on topic, posting rules require it. LMAO

Obviously reading and the moderation of this site are skills that have escaped you.
Go complain to Moo-Boy. He loves it when you whine.

Posts 1,3,5,9,11...

Prove your reading deficiencies.

Obviously reading and the moderation of this site are skills that have escaped you.
Go complain to Moo-Boy. He loves it when you whine.

Posts 1,3,5,9,11...

Prove your reading deficiencies.

There was no mention of Trump in post 1, just the counsel woman and the commies that violated her rights.. Oh and a suggestion the judge look at other entities. Which I seriously doubt the judge will read.

There was no mention of Trump in post 1, just the counsel woman and the commies that violated her rights.. Oh and a suggestion the judge look at other entities. Which I seriously doubt the judge will read.

Liar or just education resistant?

From P1

"Calabrese wrote that the sheriff, the deputies and the other two commissioners violated Republican Commissioner Niki Frenchko's First Amendment rights. Sheriff Paul Monroe, Commissioner Frank Fuda and Commissioner Mauro Cantalamessa are all Democrats. The judge, who was nominated by former president Donald Trump, also found the defendants do not have qualified immunity in this case, meaning they can be sued for monetary damages.

"I was compelled to file this suit because if public officials can use their offices and power to silence me, they can do it to anyone,” Frenchko said in a news release. "This is a tremendous day for freedom of speech, the rule of law, and democracy."

It takes a special kind of public official to do something so egregious to violate the broad protections of qualified immunity.

I think he meant to say "we should not arrest our political opponents" since dems obviously do arrest our political opponents.

Last edited by a moderator:
Liar or just education resistant?

From P1

"Calabrese wrote that the sheriff, the deputies and the other two commissioners violated Republican Commissioner Niki Frenchko's First Amendment rights. Sheriff Paul Monroe, Commissioner Frank Fuda and Commissioner Mauro Cantalamessa are all Democrats. The judge, who was nominated by former president Donald Trump, also found the defendants do not have qualified immunity in this case, meaning they can be sued for monetary damages.

So if they said, the judge, confirmed by the senate, which he was BTW, would you claim the thread was about the senate? Should I send ya another bail of straw for you to grasp at?

They're controlling the media and public education. They tried to control sports with their take a knee during the National Anthem a few years ago, but that blew up. The NFL lost a lot of money and now you don't hear a word about that lame shit. As it should be.
1. The left controls OAN, Fox, Newsmax, and The Blaze and whatever shit rag you read or watch? I wasnt aware of that.
2. Yes generally speaking one needs some type of higher education to be involved in educating kids. So yeah, that rules out a lot of right wingers.
3. Controlling sports? What does that even mean. You mean fixing games? LOL! Sorry I dont get triggered like some people ie you about the national anthem ie who is standing or who is sitting or whatever. The NFL has had steadily increasing revenue in the 21st century. They arent hurting because nobodies like you are all butt hurt about the national anthem.

The whole crux of trump is that he tapped into a bunch of dumb nobody conspiracy believing kook low end white racists who dont matter. This is all just a blip in the history of the United States and history will deem it as such.

1. The left controls OAN, Fox, Newsmax, and The Blaze and whatever shit rag you read or watch? I wasnt aware of that.
2. Yes generally speaking one needs some type of higher education to be involved in educating kids. So yeah, that rules out a lot of right wingers.
3. Controlling sports? What does that even mean. You mean fixing games? LOL! Sorry I dont get triggered like some people ie you about the national anthem ie who is standing or who is sitting or whatever. The NFL has had steadily increasing revenue in the 21st century. They arent hurting because nobodies like you are all butt hurt about the national anthem.

The whole crux of trump is that he tapped into a bunch of dumb nobody conspiracy believing kook low end white racists who dont matter. This is all just a blip in the history of the United States and history will deem it as such.
Yaaawwwwnnn. Par for the course.

Forum List

Back