'We do not arrest our political opponents.' Federal judge rules in Ohio case

Democrats support blm and antifa who have done far more damage to the American people than the right.
Well maybe they have, but are you not embarrassed to say we did not hurt as many policeman and do as much damage as rioters on left wing issues.

Not unusual for a MAGAT to take quotes out of contecxt for their "proof"

But, from the OP...

It takes a special kind of public official to do something so egregious to violate the broad protections of qualified immunity.

I think he meant to say "we should not arrest our political opponents" since dems obviously do arrest our political opponents.

Nothing out of context, the defendants did exactly what the OP claimed, are you so oblivious to reality you can't see that?

Yeah, you just riot in cities, looting and burning down property of your fellow Americans. Get off your self-righteous high horse.
Democrats don't believe in the freaking Deep State and that the fucking FBI and CIA is out to get Trump.

Only you unsophisticated moronic MAGA goobers believe that stupid ass shit.

Democrats don't believe in the freaking Deep State and that the fucking FBI and CIA is out to get Trump.

Only you unsophisticated moronic MAGA goobers believe that stupid ass shit.
Democrats support blm and antifa that cost billions in damages to their fellow citizens.

I love my country. I do not support Biden's policies at the border. I do not support what MAGA is trying to do to our country.
So now you're a domestic terrorist?

Gee Elmer......you seem like such a standup citizen ....... ;)

~S~

Nothing out of context, the defendants did exactly what the OP claimed, are you so oblivious to reality you can't see that?

I don't see what isn't there.
The imagined connection to anything related to Trump isn't there.
No matter how hard you wish.

Jan 6th was a drop in the bucket compared to damages of blm and antifa. Do your research and try being honest.
Tell me all about the BLM fake elector scheme and their attempted overthrow of the 2020 election, gomer.

Honesty is not in your vocabulary. MAGA is the biggest national security threat to this country.

Tell me all about the BLM fake elector scheme and their attempted overthrow of the 2020 election, gomer.

Honesty is not in your vocabulary. MAGA is the biggest national security threat to this country.
Blm looted and burned down businesses of American citizens. You care more about your politicians than your fellow citizens. Shame. The security threat is your brain dead president who invited the illegals who are flooding our country. Go take your nap.

Blm looted and burned down businesses of American citizens. You care more about your politicians than your fellow citizens. Shame. The security threat is your brain dead president who invited the illegals who are flooding our country. Go take your nap.
It doesn't matter if BLM caused $50 billion in property damage. They didn't try to kill politicians. They didn't try to overturn an election.

You people are evil. Period. And Republicans will NEVER control the White House again. You can thank Jan 6 for that.

I don't see what isn't there.
The imagined connection to anything related to Trump isn't there.
No matter how hard you wish.

I guess your reading comprehension doesn't allow you to understand what I've been saying all along.. I've been arguing exactly what you said in your second sentence. You either have the attention span of a gnat or you're just plain stupid.

It doesn't matter if BLM caused $50 billion in property damage. They didn't try to kill politicians. They didn't try to overturn an election.

You people are evil. Period. And Republicans will NEVER control the White House again. You can thank Jan 6 for that.
You just proved my point. You care more about your politicians than your fellow citizens. President Trump will replace your corrupt brain dead hack. Go take your nap. You're done here.

Forum List

Back