'We do not arrest our political opponents.' Federal judge rules in Ohio case

If one is a political opponent and they break the law, they should be arrested.
Based on your logic a criminal should file and run for office. Everytime he commits a crime and they try to arrest him, he says it is my political opponent trying to prevent me from running.
Yep.

Trying to protect their Orange Lamb o' God, they're potentially opening some pretty big floodgates.

They think he's above the law. What could go wrong!

You just proved my point. You care more about your politicians than your fellow citizens. President Trump will replace your corrupt brain dead hack. Go take your nap. You're done here.
Politicians are elected officials, whether you like it or not. They run the country.

The fact that you MAGA fascists have no qualms about attacking and killing elected officials, like you attempted to do on Jan 6, illustrates how deranged and fucking dangerous you people are.

Yep.

Trying to protect their Orange Lamb o' God, they're potentially opening some pretty big floodgates.

They think he's above the law. What could go wrong!
How true. Key characteristic of people in a cult.
  • The leader is above the law. ...
10 Signs You're Probably In A Cult

• The leader is the ultimate authority. ...
  • The group suppresses skepticism. ...
  • The group delegitimizes former members. ...
  • The group is paranoid about the outside world. ...
  • The group relies on shame cycles. ...
  • The leader is above the law. ...
  • The group uses “thought reform” methods. ...
  • The group is elitist.

Politicians are elected officials, whether you like it or not. They run the country.

The fact that you MAGA fascists have no qualms about attacking and killing elected officials, like you attempted to do on Jan 6, illustrates how deranged and fucking dangerous you people are.
Politicians don't run the country. They run the government. Citizens are the boss. What the fuck is wrong with you.

MAGA isn't destroying property of fellow citizens.
You cannot be this blind to what you and your cult members are doing. You have no grasp of reality.

MAGA BROUGHT DESTRUCTION ON "THE PEOPLE'S HOUSE", THE CAPITOL ON JAN 6TH.

You are not serious. You are yanking our chains.

You cannot be this blind to what you and your cult members are doing. You have no grasp of reality.

You are not serious. You are yanking our chains.
That doesn't count. A fucking post office in Portland, OR is more important than the Capitol building, according to these MAGA dumb asses.

I guess your reading comprehension doesn't allow you to understand what I've been saying all along.. I've been arguing exactly what you said in your second sentence. You either have the attention span of a gnat or you're just plain stupid.

It must be your writing comprehension.
You attempted to make a connection to things outside the case in post 110.

Now take your tiny mind out for a good airing then shove it back up your ass.

You are not serious. You are yanking our chains

Tell us what the cost was on January 6th and the cost of the riots during 2020. Go ahead.

Name a single politician attacked or murdered on Jan 6th.

Name a single politician attacked or murdered on Jan 6th.
We are talking police officers. Well over 100 police officers were injured on Jan 6th. And an untold number were assaulted.

The fact they were chanting "hang Mike Pence" tells us they wanted to harm politicians.

MAGA Senator Josh Hawley because he thinks his MAGA buddies are coming to shake his hand. The phoney SOB was giving the mob a high sign earlier in the day.

1705792728187.png

Forum List

Back