🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We have a mass shooting problem. What are repubs going to do about it?

Dems control California...what did they do to stop it? Passed some of the strictest gun laws in the nation and it still happened.
Then what is the republican answer? They control congress.

What do YOU propose be done? I'm guessing total gun ban? It will never happen, it's a leftist pipe dream

I'm not proposing anything. I want to known what republicans are going to do.

Nothing...everybody will point fingers, scream and yell and in a few days life will go on, until the next time and then it will repeat like it has for years

Republicans control congress, what are they going to do about our mass shooting problem?
What should they do about freedom, exactly?

That doesn't answer the question. Is your answer Nothing then?
What are they supposed to do Brain? Strip our freedoms for "feel good" bullshit?

So the answer is they will do nothing then?
I sure hope so

Republicans control congress, what are they going to do about our mass shooting problem?

We have a Muslim problem. It's time to stop importing more of the problem.

Didn't the repubs already stop that? The vast majority of our mass shootings aren't Muslim. Repubs control congress, what are they going to do about it?
Getting rid of the road block in the White House will be a good start. Can't pass anything unless the turd signs off on it. Check with a grade schooler and have them walk you through it.

Arm more nuts. I read in the paper today that the US averaged one mass shooting per day this year.

it's kind of not surprising you consider your fellow citizens "nuts".

Progressives seem to have a trust issue unless the person is from the government or in a government uniform. How things have changed since the 60's.

I'm surfing through the "news" channels comparing the coverage of the San Bernardino terrorist attack. One side is harping gun control. The other side is covering the terrorist angle. Investigators are referring to the terrorists' home as an "IED factory" and a "bomb factory".

When will Obama and the Democrats do something about the mass bombing problem?

Our nation is under attack. Who's the Commander-in-Chief?

Hint: It's not the Republicans controlling congress.

The number killed by guns seems to greatly outnumber bombs...

What are they supposed to do Brain? Strip our freedoms for "feel good" bullshit?

So the answer is they will do nothing then?
Barack Osama Obama will just veto anything they pass.

Didn't the repubs already stop that? The vast majority of our mass shootings aren't Muslim. Repubs control congress, what are they going to do about it?
Getting rid of the road block in the White House will be a good start. Can't pass anything unless the turd signs off on it. Check with a grade schooler and have them walk you through it.

So they will do nothing? Just cry about the president? They were elected to whine?

I'm surfing through the "news" channels comparing the coverage of the San Bernardino terrorist attack. One side is harping gun control. The other side is covering the terrorist angle. Investigators are referring to the terrorists' home as an "IED factory" and a "bomb factory".

When will Obama and the Democrats do something about the mass bombing problem?

Our nation is under attack. Who's the Commander-in-Chief?

Hint: It's not the Republicans controlling congress.

The number killed by guns seems to greatly outnumber bombs...
Not in the Middle-East.

Well we already know what the Dims will do.

They will further vet law abiding citizens who want to defend themselves with a fire arm and not vet incoming Syrians by the thousands. They will also raise energy prices to help combat terrorism

If the GOP does NOTHING, it would be better than the Dim solution.

I am asking what repubs will do.

How about : NEVER LET another fucking Muslim into this Country. It a policy France, England, Sweden etc wish they had instituted decades ago.

So they will do nothing? Just cry about the president? They were elected to whine?
Whine about people like you wanting to Band-Aid everything with "feel good" bullshit? Good for them!

Since the majority of mass shootings take place in Chicago, I propose we execute Rahm, close Chicago, and imprison black males. Problem solved. Then make it a job requirement that govt workers carry a weapon at work. Including teachers. Voila, no more mass shootings.

Well we already know what the Dims will do.

They will further vet law abiding citizens who want to defend themselves with a fire arm and not vet incoming Syrians by the thousands. They will also raise energy prices to help combat terrorism

If the GOP does NOTHING, it would be better than the Dim solution.

I am asking what repubs will do.

How about : NEVER LET another fucking Muslim into this Country. It a policy France, England, Sweden etc wish they had instituted decades ago.

I don't see how that will have a noticeable effect on the number of mass shootings.

Whine about people like you wanting to Band-Aid everything with "feel good" bullshit? Good for them!

Me? I haven't proposed anything. So repubs will just whine then. That should be effective.

Arm more nuts. I read in the paper today that the US averaged one mass shooting per day this year.

it's kind of not surprising you consider your fellow citizens "nuts".

Progressives seem to have a trust issue unless the person is from the government or in a government uniform. How things have changed since the 60's.
I'd say my fellow citizen, the shit that killed 14 people yesterday, is a nut. How about you? Do you think he's just peachy?

Me? I haven't proposed anything. So repubs will just whine then. That should be effective.
Do you have a plan, or are you just whining?

Since the majority of mass shootings take place in Chicago, I propose we execute Rahm, close Chicago, and imprison black males. Problem solved. Then make it a job requirement that govt workers carry a weapon at work. Including teachers. Voila, no more mass shootings.

Well let's see repubs get to work on that then...

Forum List

Back