We Have Another So-Called Conservative Crushing Her Future!!!

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, first it was the Confederate Flag, then endorsing Rubio, now bringing in more trouble and cost, Muslims! She is just like Rubio, get voted in using your BS, and get The Tea Party to support you as a Conservative, then turnaround and stab them in the back!!! But now she supports Ted Cruz, trying to put a Band-aid on her open wounds!!! Back-Stabber!!!

WND EXCLUSIVE

SOUTH CAROLINA GOVERNOR SUED FOR IMPORTING MUSLIMS
Backlash comes as she endorses Marco Rubio
nikki_haley.jpg

South Carolina has been at the forefront of the battle against President Obama’s refugee resettlement plans for nearly a year, with grassroots activists fighting not only the White House but their own Republican Gov. Nikki Haley.

Since that time, it has become apparent to South Carolina conservatives, including many who voted for Haley, that she is a supporter of Obama’s drive to convert millions of recent immigrants into “new Americans” by the time he leaves office, using not only the United Nations refugee pipeline but also a steady influx of illegal immigrants from Central America.

Read more at Refugee-lovin’ governor sued for importing Muslims

"GTP"
d6be59b8e654d1f2695fae3b6ba92d10.jpg

Yo, first it was the Confederate Flag, then endorsing Rubio, now bringing in more trouble and cost, Muslims! She is just like Rubio, get voted in using your BS, and get The Tea Party to support you as a Conservative, then turnaround and stab them in the back!!! But now she supports Ted Cruz, trying to put a Band-aid on her open wounds!!! Back-Stabber!!!

WND EXCLUSIVE

View attachment 68160
South Carolina has been at the forefront of the battle against President Obama’s refugee resettlement plans for nearly a year, with grassroots activists fighting not only the White House but their own Republican Gov. Nikki Haley.

Since that time, it has become apparent to South Carolina conservatives, including many who voted for Haley, that she is a supporter of Obama’s drive to convert millions of recent immigrants into “new Americans” by the time he leaves office, using not only the United Nations refugee pipeline but also a steady influx of illegal immigrants from Central America.

"GTP"
View attachment 68161
You would think an Indian American woman would be against importing Muslims no matter which party she belonged to.

This election cycle is definitely weeding out the establishment rinos. Put her on the list for purging in the next election.

Nikki blaming a flag for the actions of a nut-job was disappointing.

Cuba is lovely this time of year.....Bring as many refugees to GITMO as it will hold; destroy ISIS; ship the refugees back to their homeland. If they would assimilate it would be one thing, but so many don't.

WND EXCLUSIVE

View attachment 68160

"GTP"
View attachment 68161
You would think an Indian American woman would be against importing Muslims no matter which party she belonged to.
This is as stupid and as ridiculous as World Nut Daily referring to Obama ‘converting’ Muslims into ‘new Americans.’

LOL Yesssiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Bob! Brand as many GOP traitors as you can. Tell everyone that if they don't toe the insane line, they will be dealt with. And then wonder why Hillary won fifty states in the General.

WND EXCLUSIVE

View attachment 68160

Since that time, it has become apparent to South Carolina conservatives, including many who voted for Haley, that she is a supporter of Obama’s drive to convert millions of recent immigrants into “new Americans” by the time he leaves office, using not only the United Nations refugee pipeline but also a steady influx of illegal immigrants from Central America.just si9t back and enjoy your new minority staute

"GTP"
View attachment 68161

WND EXCLUSIVE

View attachment 68160

"GTP"
View attachment 68161

just sit back and enjoy your new minority status :badgrin:

"We Have Another So-Called Conservative Crushing Her Future!!!"

More intolerance and contempt for differing viewpoints from the right, more conservatives preying upon their own.

Haley underestimated her constituency's hatred of the browns
Haley underestimated the anger at the establishment.
Yes they believe the establishment has put up with the browns for too long
Which is higer, your IQ or your age?
So you think Trump is the GOP front-runner because of his conservative principles, instead of his opposition to the browns?

If I asked you what was higher between your IQ and age, I think we could all guess the answer.

Haley's political future is just fine. You see, once this election is over and Trump's candidacy is thrown into the trash bin of American history where it belongs all you nutters will be neutered and some resemblance of sanity might start taking hold again in the Republican Party.

So you think Trump is the GOP front-runner because of his conservative principles, instead of his opposition to the browns?

If I asked you what was higher between your IQ and age, I think we could all guess the answer.
He's the front runner because he uses common sense instead of political correctness. You, on the other hand, can only think in terms of people's skin color.

He's the front runner because he uses common sense instead of political correctness. You, on the other hand, can only think in terms of people's skin color.
If I came back as a sock and blasted the browns, I'd never hear a negative word from you. "I will build a wall and Mexico will pay for it." That is not common sense. That's anti-brown wishful thinking.

If I came back as a sock and blasted the browns, I'd never hear a negative word from you. "I will build a wall and Mexico will pay for it." That is not common sense. That's anti-brown wishful thinking.
Hey, it's not my fault you're too stupid to understand the concept of making Mexico pay for the wall by deducting it from the foreign aid we currently give the worthless bastards.

Forum List

Back