We Have Another So-Called Conservative Crushing Her Future!!!

Yo, first it was the Confederate Flag, then endorsing Rubio, now bringing in more trouble and cost, Muslims! She is just like Rubio, get voted in using your BS, and get The Tea Party to support you as a Conservative, then turnaround and stab them in the back!!! But now she supports Ted Cruz, trying to put a Band-aid on her open wounds!!! Back-Stabber!!!

Haley's political future is just fine. You see, once this election is over and Trump's candidacy is thrown into the trash bin of American history where it belongs all you nutters will be neutered and some resemblance of sanity might start taking hold again in the Republican Party.
Even as a Democrat, I hope that happens. I would like to see elections being decided on decisions on policy, not because one candidate is a complete fruitloop. I really never expected to see a candidate that actively is summoning forth the demons in our national psyche get this far.

Yes they believe the establishment has put up with the browns for too long
Which is higer, your IQ or your age?
So you think Trump is the GOP front-runner because of his conservative principles, instead of his opposition to the browns?

If I asked you what was higher between your IQ and age, I think we could all guess the answer.
He's the front runner because he uses common sense instead of political correctness. You, on the other hand, can only think in terms of people's skin color.
If I came back as a sock and blasted the browns, I'd never hear a negative word from you. "I will build a wall and Mexico will pay for it." That is not common sense. That's anti-brown wishful thinking.
Hey, it's not my fault you're too stupid to understand the concept of making Mexico pay for the wall by deducting it from the foreign aid we currently give the worthless bastards.
Oh so instead of giving them money, WE PAY FOR THE WALL. Is that too difficult for your stupid little peabrain to grasp? The wall will cost far more than the cost of foreign aid, and the lack of foreign aid will strengthen the causes of illegal immigration.

Trumpian logic on display.

Which is higer, your IQ or your age?
So you think Trump is the GOP front-runner because of his conservative principles, instead of his opposition to the browns?

If I asked you what was higher between your IQ and age, I think we could all guess the answer.
He's the front runner because he uses common sense instead of political correctness. You, on the other hand, can only think in terms of people's skin color.
If I came back as a sock and blasted the browns, I'd never hear a negative word from you. "I will build a wall and Mexico will pay for it." That is not common sense. That's anti-brown wishful thinking.
Hey, it's not my fault you're too stupid to understand the concept of making Mexico pay for the wall by deducting it from the foreign aid we currently give the worthless bastards.
Oh so instead of giving them money, WE PAY FOR THE WALL. Is that too difficult for your stupid little peabrain to grasp? The wall will cost far more than the cost of foreign aid, and the lack of foreign aid will strengthen the causes of illegal immigration.

We can stretch it out over 4 years. And who cares if it strengthens the causes of illegal immigration? They won't get past the wall so fuck 'em.

We can stretch it out over 4 years. And who cares if it strengthens the causes of illegal immigration? They won't get past the wall so fuck 'em.
That's ok. The U.S. has 89,000 miles of coastline. And 4,000 miles of an open border up north. And the wall probably won't do much of anything. Especially since the causes of illegal immigration will strengthen and we'll be throwing away billions upon billions building and maintaining a wall over the decades.

Haley underestimated her constituency's hatred of the browns
Nikki's on the brownish side....think her brown-hating constituents didn't notice that?
They were fine with her while she was toeing the line. Look how they're treating her now.
Nikki's on the brownish side....think her brown-hating constituents didn't notice that?
They were fine with her while she was toeing the line. Look how they're treating her now.
So, brown-hating people voted for a brown-skinned conservative woman who has recently decided to support importing Muslim refugees into her state but her change of policy is unfavorable with constituents only because the refugees have brown skin.....?
The reasoning of the race obsessed.

That's ok. The U.S. has 89,000 miles of coastline. And 4,000 miles of an open border up north. And the wall probably won't do much of anything. Especially since the causes of illegal immigration will strengthen and we'll be throwing away billions upon billions building and maintaining a wall over the decades.
We'll take it out of the welfare we won't be giving them anymore. How would that be?

We'll take it out of the welfare we won't be giving them anymore. How would that be?
Dude either you completely ignored what I wrote or... well I've already made an IQ joke about you. I shouldn't use another.

So, brown-hating people voted for a brown-skinned conservative woman who has recently decided to support importing Muslim refugees into her state but her change of policy is unfavorable with constituents only because the refugees have brown skin.....?
The reasoning of the race obsessed.
She was elected when she was toeing the line. Race was never brought up as an issue during her campaign. And once it was, during Trump's campaign, it has turned her into a RINO and detested tool of the establishment.

Don't support the browns if you want sway with the GOP base.

Dude either you completely ignored what I wrote or... well I've already made an IQ joke about you. I shouldn't use another.
It's very possible I ignored what you wrote since most of what you write doesn't make much sense. :lol:

Forum List

Back