We have been lied to nonstop about wind power being cheaper than fossil fuels. Here's what happening in New York:

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Blue States are a mess, a cesspool of stupid. New York isn't alone in this, you can find other Blue States with similar if not quite as bad energy policies.

Democrat donors and political activist groups are making millions off these policies. All on the backs of working and middle class people.

We have been lied to nonstop about wind power being cheaper than fossil fuels. Here's what happening in New York:
"The state will pay $155 and $146 per megawatt-hour, respectively. These prices are steep, at least four times the average grid cost paid over the past year."

Ya know... 'people' that specialize in cutting wieners off of 1st-graders and killing babies as they exit the 'bonus hole' are not likely to be proficient in physics and energy. I'm just being practical. If your specialty is to shriek about abortions in the streets, I don't want you designing my power grid or even cleaning my toilets. Stick with what you know.

I'm proven right about this on a daily basis, but I remain flexible.

Change my mind.

fauci science 40.jpg

Forum List

Back