We know why you are so desperate cons.

Why hasn't Obama broken away in the polls? Well, he's ahead anywhere from 2-6 points depending on the poll.

My guess is, there are 2 factors at play. One, the economy is in bad shape. Getting better, but not fast enough and not good enough and that's being blamed on Obama.

Two, we are a closely divided country and unless something major happens, there isn't going to be a major blow out. Most people have made up their minds.

Jon Huntsman would of been a lot better candidate.

So you hate free speech also. Oh hell! Of course you do, your a freaking commiecrat.
Free Speech? Super PACs? Hate? They gave President Obama Mitt Romney.

:thewave:

I'm going to answer and you can feel free to ding my rep again I don't care.

Citizens United gave coroprations the same rights that unions have always enjoyed. Corporations are owned by share holders, voters, and if they want to use their collective money to advocate for a issue, just like anyother group, they have that right. If you want to get corporations out of politics, how about we start with the unions and aarp? It's an all or nothing proposition, which way do you want it?

Even though you weren't addressing this comment to me, I say get them all out. Corporations should never have been given the same rights as a person and whether it is a corporation or a union, they should not be the ones influencing the election with unlimited funds. It helped make Romney the nominee but he wasn't the best choice. But it is all or nothing-get both corporations and unions out.

Citizens United gave coroprations the same rights that unions have always enjoyed. Corporations are owned by share holders, voters, and if they want to use their collective money to advocate for a issue, just like anyother group, they have that right. If you want to get corporations out of politics, how about we start with the unions and aarp? It's an all or nothing proposition, which way do you want it?

Even though you weren't addressing this comment to me, I say get them all out. Corporations should never have been given the same rights as a person and whether it is a corporation or a union, they should not be the ones influencing the election with unlimited funds. It helped make Romney the nominee but he wasn't the best choice. But it is all or nothing-get both corporations and unions out.

You might be surprised but I actually agree with you, I would also include these big money bundlers. Also for elections below president I think individual contributions should be limited to the immediate electorate for that office. Many out of state contributors tried to buy a Texas senate seat this year, they failed, but they damn sure tried.

You might be surprised but I actually agree with you, I would also include these big money bundlers. Also for elections below president I think individual contributions should be limited to the immediate electorate for that office. Many out of state contributors tried to buy a Texas senate seat this year, they failed, but they damn sure tried.

I can agree with this too.

I'm just confused as to why any democrat would vote for a failed president like Obama.
It has to be party above anything.
It's called "magical thinking."

It's a thought process that fools people into thinking they will get something for nothing.

Democrats have convinced a certain mentality of people to stand in front of the giv-a-mint slot machines for a big payout. They claim they are going to get it from "all those rich Republicans," all the while passing the largest tax hike in the history of the world through Obamacare, which they swore up and down it wasn't a tax, which was a lie and they knew it.

I'm just confused as to why any democrat would vote for a failed president like Obama.

True. I'm also of the mindset of waiting the 40+ days, for the polls that count.

kinda like the '04 elections.

party above everything

Oh come on. Lets be objective and recall how it all went down.

The Dims ran manbearpig against W in 2000 and then --- in a stroke of genius --- or maybe it was just a stroke --- they ran fuckin' Lurch against W in 2004.

:lol:

So you hate free speech also. Oh hell! Of course you do, your a freaking commiecrat.

jesus christ, you just gave the classic partisan nitwit response.

I bet you imagine you actually think for yourself? sad. very sad. :confused:

Guess if your going to dream, may as well dream big.

Left wing rags like the times are hoping for a self fulfilling prophesy. Good luck on that.

:clap2: attack the source :lol:

Poor Mitt. But the GOP primary voter selected Mitt Romney over ALL other GOP primary candidates. The least favorite going in, came out the winner. How?

Thank you Citizens United

:clap2:

thank you Citizens United

you sound so ignorant it is impossible to believe.

you can't limit amounts people can spend if money equals speech.

you're blowing smoke up your own ass with opinions that bear no resemblance to reality.

How would you deal with the law?

Forum List

Back