We Lost Our Negro

Criminal brains are just different. How does someone even come up with such a scam? I would never in a million years think of that.
What the hell do we do now? Where is our "diversity" now? Do you have ANY idea how hard it is to find a Negro in Arizona? Its not like we have many trees ya know.

Borrow one from Louisiana...they got plenty
Apparently some nice families in California are under attack from the criminal element DF could advertise for some down around Riverside.

Nice families in Cali are always under attack. If it wasn't one thing it was another. There were only a couple blacks in SLC where we lived but some of those homeless crackhaids were worse. If you didn't give em a handout they might drop to all fours and commence biting your ankles

Criminal brains are just different. How does someone even come up with such a scam? I would never in a million years think of that.
What the hell do we do now? Where is our "diversity" now? Do you have ANY idea how hard it is to find a Negro in Arizona? Its not like we have many trees ya know.

Apparently some nice families in California are under attack from the criminal element DF could advertise for some down around Riverside.
They got Negros there? Are they civilized? Don't have to train one.
No training required they are human and everything. You can't have ours here in Iowa though as we are rural here and we don't have any to spare. They got the second family of black folk just in the last few years here in the town close to us.

Hey DF... I've still got family and friends in Cali... I bet I could get you a crackhaid and maybe a couple meskins for the same as a black...

Nice families in Cali are always under attack. If it wasn't one thing it was another. There were only a couple blacks in SLC where we lived but some of those homeless crackhaids were worse. If you didn't give em a handout they might drop to all fours and commence biting your ankles
The gangs and illegals have ran a lot of decent people out of Ca. There are not as many blacks in that area as used to be. There used to be a dividing line basically that divided the black and tan neighborhoods but I'm thinking now its almost all gang hood and more imported Mexicans than blacks now on the north line of Colton.

going forward.................

numbers from 2015.16 and 17 yet to be reported

2016.12.02%20-%20NH%203_0.JPG

Baby boomers gonna be filling up yon cemetaries

I'm sure the community here would gladly send you some Meth heads if that would do ya, DF.

91% white town...wow! That's shocking for Arizona IMO....... Its .28% negro LMAO.....
The 28% are kept in cages in PNX. We need a civilized one.
I was talking about your town. its .28% negro it says on wikipedia.
91% white town...wow! That's shocking for Arizona IMO....... Its .28% negro LMAO.....
That is what makes it a GREAT town!

Absolutely! The only negro's we have here are from the job corps camp nearby. We only see them at Wal Mart and try to avoid them like the plague. The loudness and smell coming from them is horrible. Thankfully 99% of them leave after they graduate. Other than we have a few mexicans and some half breeds of course white trash mothers with mongrel offspring and NO DADDY'S AROUND!

Forum List

Back