We Lost Our Negro

91% white town...wow! That's shocking for Arizona IMO....... Its .28% negro LMAO.....
The 28% are kept in cages in PNX. We need a civilized one.
I was talking about your town. its .28% negro it says on wikipedia.
91% white town...wow! That's shocking for Arizona IMO....... Its .28% negro LMAO.....
That is what makes it a GREAT town!

Absolutely! The only negro's we have here are from the job corps camp nearby. We only see them at Wal Mart and try to avoid them like the plague. The loudness and smell coming from them is horrible. Thankfully 99% of them leave after they graduate. Other than we have a few mexicans and some half breeds of course white trash mothers with mongrel offspring and NO DADDY'S AROUND!
Finding a Negro in my town is harder then finding tits on a snake.

I'm sure the community here would gladly send you some Meth heads if that would do ya, DF.
Nah, we got those fancy rehab ranches here. Drugs, booze and sex. We had Tiger Woods for a while. Why anybody would want to give up sex? Strange indeed.

Some folks are whatcha call them there sex attics.
They can be a hazard if it goes to fur ya know.
When they start abusing knotholes in the trees at the park... Well it's time to round em up and protect the chillins

I'm sure the community here would gladly send you some Meth heads if that would do ya, DF.
Nah, we got those fancy rehab ranches here. Drugs, booze and sex. We had Tiger Woods for a while. Why anybody would want to give up sex? Strange indeed.

When they start abusing knotholes in the trees at the park... Well it's time to round em up and protect the chillins
But a town without a Negro could wind up like...
Mayberry
or
Leave it to Beaver
or
The Brady Bunch

I sense mods hovering nearby with axes and pitchforks

Well now that you mentioned it. I was wondering why you hadn't written any jokes about those dudes that are wearing out their assholes after the info you got yesterday on that subject.

Mayberry
or
Leave it to Beaver
or
The Brady Bunch
Not a chance just to many pricks around these days to have that luxury.

Mayberry
or
Leave it to Beaver
or
The Brady Bunch
I live in a state that has a liberal town named SNOWFLAKE! True dat!

Mayberry
or
Leave it to Beaver
or
The Brady Bunch
I live in a state that has a liberal town named SNOWFLAKE! True dat!
I have family members in ur state who have turquoise mines. That great-uncle is gone now and I don't recall meeting his children and I was too young to remember their first names from the last time we met.

The 28% are kept in cages in PNX. We need a civilized one.
I was talking about your town. its .28% negro it says on wikipedia.
That is what makes it a GREAT town!

Absolutely! The only negro's we have here are from the job corps camp nearby. We only see them at Wal Mart and try to avoid them like the plague. The loudness and smell coming from them is horrible. Thankfully 99% of them leave after they graduate. Other than we have a few mexicans and some half breeds of course white trash mothers with mongrel offspring and NO DADDY'S AROUND!
I think one of the reasons this town is so safe is we have higher percentage of guns in town then we do Negros.

The collective IQ of the all the racist rednecks posting in this thread wouldn't add up to 214.

I used to drive a garbage truck and one day we had full and it was a windy day and stuff kept blowing off the top so Vance, one of the other guys on the truck offered to get up on it and lay on top of a piece of cardboard to hold it all down. He did and that solved the problem. Now Vince was black and when we got back to the yard the boss called us all in and told us that he had been barraged by calls wanting to know when we were going to go around collecting negros again! ;)

So Darkfury's town only has one negro? perhaps some blackface?

Last edited:
The collective IQ of the all the racist rednecks posting in this thread wouldn't add up to 214.
Give Dark Shitstain some credit. He knows how to troll. Caught himself a basket full of hillbillies. Collectively they might have a full set of teeth.

Forum List

Back