We Lost Our Negro

Here in the Rocky Mountains it is way too cold for most Negroes.

You see more of them in the desert Southwest where they tend to stay and not migrate north unless they are working on a dope deal.

Occasionally I see a Negro here or there, but not very often.

This is way different than the East and West Coasts where they are packed into ghettos like sardines.

:D

Criminal brains are just different. How does someone even come up with such a scam? I would never in a million years think of that.
What the hell do we do now? Where is our "diversity" now? Do you have ANY idea how hard it is to find a Negro in Arizona? Its not like we have many trees ya know.
You can find plenty in Las Vegas. So just go north a ways.

35771673c3fc06053c8abb1c510169004979c901e071332e7f05c98df3625407.jpg
One Negro in the WHOLE town ONE. Now they hired an Asian. That could work though. We have to many catz.
Remember the French president's comment about "yellow ants" ??

Watch out -- they will multiply.

Criminal brains are just different. How does someone even come up with such a scam? I would never in a million years think of that.
What the hell do we do now? Where is our "diversity" now? Do you have ANY idea how hard it is to find a Negro in Arizona? Its not like we have many trees ya know.

Why on earth would any Mexican eat fucking McDonalds or have one in their damn town?

Hell I cook regular Mexican food daily and I am white!

Damn Dark what type of town do you live in where you have a McDonalds and not good old fashion taco stands?

I'm sure the community here would gladly send you some Meth heads if that would do ya, DF.
Nah, we got those fancy rehab ranches here. Drugs, booze and sex. We had Tiger Woods for a while. Why anybody would want to give up sex? Strange indeed.

Some folks are whatcha call them there sex attics.
They can be a hazard if it goes to fur ya know.
When they start abusing knotholes in the trees at the park... Well it's time to round em up and protect the chillins
But a town without a Negro could wind up like...
Mayberry
or
Leave it to Beaver
or
The Brady Bunch
Not a chance just to many pricks around these days to have that luxury.
I live in a state that has a liberal town named SNOWFLAKE! True dat!
I actually knew someone from Snowflake AZ long before snowflake meant snowflake.

Yup my town had one lone Negro who we all thought was doing pretty good but seems he was stealing so now he is a resident of our jail. Its the only one we had not counting the Negros that came to see him. One Negro in the entire town and he's out breaking laws. What are the odds right?

I knew him for about 8 or 10 years myself and saw him 3 or 4 times a week. But he was running a multi level scam. He ran the local McDonalds and had for some time. And they have a large turn over just like any other place right? Well Virgil {Full on Negro name} was hiring illegals and paying them under the table so that is crime one.

How did he get them past the E9 checks? He used the employee hire sheets people would fill out for jobs! They have all the info you need. So old Virgil cashed their checks IN store and payed the Illegals a cut.

One small town with ONE Negro and we still have crime!
PD: Wickenburg McDonald's manager 'creates fake employees' steals money

Fury
Darn. We can't go back to lynchings?
With 90% of counties manned by red rubes who can we blame things on now?

The collective IQ of the all the racist rednecks posting in this thread wouldn't add up to 214.
Give Dark Shitstain some credit. He knows how to troll. Caught himself a basket full of hillbillies. Collectively they might have a full set of teeth.
I am not a hillbilly.

I am a mountain man.

Now.
Even worse.
I keep asking for posters to give facts. I think 90 % are old white farts and maybe 15 % got out of high school

It is so white in the Rocky Mountains that you need sunglasses to look at all the people without going snow blind.

Unlike the East and West Coasts -- where it is so black you need a flashlight at high noon.

The collective IQ of the all the racist rednecks posting in this thread wouldn't add up to 214.
Give Dark Shitstain some credit. He knows how to troll. Caught himself a basket full of hillbillies. Collectively they might have a full set of teeth.
I am not a hillbilly.

I am a mountain man.

Now.
Even worse.
I keep asking for posters to give facts. I think 90 % are old white farts and maybe 15 % got out of high school
70 is the new 30.

Forum List

Back