We make more money but we can't breathe-Trump Environmental policy

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Yee haw! The economy is rolling ! Unemployment is at record lows. Why them thar blacks have lower unemployment than ever before. That tax cut made us rich. Donald Trump is the greatest!

But we can't breathe. I tried to melt those extra dollars in my glass because we can't drink the water either.

The Trump environmental policies are catastrophies. And they are being ignored.

Evaluating the Environmental Impacts of Trump's Presidency
Looking back at the rollbacks the president has made to environmental protections and regulations throughout his first year in office.
Author: Aubrey Menarndt & Luke Menard
Trump's first legislative act as president was to do away with a bipartisan amendment to the Dodd-Frank Act, which required oil, gas, and mining companies to disclose their payments to foreign governments. During the Obama administration, the United States led the world in the creation of this sort of policy, inspiring parallel legislation in 30 countries, including Canada, Norway, and European Union nations. The law's aim was to provide transparency to areas such as transnational crime, terrorist financing, and "unhinged economic and environmental crime." Unsurprisingly, it's been opposed since its inception by oil giants like Chevron and then-Rex Tillerson-run ExxonMobil. (Indeed, Tillerson took his post as secretary of state mere days before Trump's decision to scrap the legislation.) In a move that's likely to shelter corporate malfeasance, the administration has whittled down the U.S.'s reputation as a global leader on extractive transparency.
https://psmag.com/environment/trumps-impact-on-the-environment

Its you Dem's spilling hundreds of millions of gallons of raw sewage into public waterways and the oceans from your broke ass sewer systems in Dem run cities. I'm surprised you dare even show your faces in public. Then there's 10's of thousands of homeless using public sidewalks for toilets. Residents of liberal run Portland, OR are complaining that downtown reeks of the smell of urine.

So go ahead keep starting environmental threads you stupid idiots.

The air and water where I live is just as good or better than it was 3 years ago.

Yee haw! The economy is rolling ! Unemployment is at record lows. Why them thar blacks have lower unemployment than ever before. That tax cut made us rich. Donald Trump is the greatest!

But we can't breathe. I tried to melt those extra dollars in my glass because we can't drink the water either.

Looking back at the rollbacks the president has made to environmental protections and regulations throughout his first year in office.
Trump's first legislative act as president was to do away with a bipartisan amendment to the Dodd-Frank Act, which required oil, gas, and mining companies to disclose their payments to foreign governments. During the Obama administration, the United States led the world in the creation of this sort of policy, inspiring parallel legislation in 30 countries, including Canada, Norway, and European Union nations. The law's aim was to provide transparency to areas such as transnational crime, terrorist financing, and "unhinged economic and environmental crime." Unsurprisingly, it's been opposed since its inception by oil giants like Chevron and then-Rex Tillerson-run ExxonMobil. (Indeed, Tillerson took his post as secretary of state mere days before Trump's decision to scrap the legislation.) In a move that's likely to shelter corporate malfeasance, the administration has whittled down the U.S.'s reputation as a global leader on extractive transparency.
Idiotic, unhinged hyperbole.

IOW, Saturday for the moonbats.

I agree the air and water needs to be cleaned up. But I don't blame Trump or the cuts. Flint water is still undrinkable. The causes have never been addressed and throwing money at it won't work. Does anybody really believe electing an Inslee will fix anything? Unless people are willing to change their habits and companies their practices, transparency won't do a damn thing.

and so the TDS continues,,,

Yep you're deranged.

how would you know,,,and even if I was it still doesnt mean you dont suffer from a severe case of TDS
You have to be deranged to support Trump.

His environmental policies stink.

I'm not a trump supporter,,I just like making fun of TDSers,,,I know its wrong of me to make fun of someone with a mental disorder,,but hey whats a guy to do?? you make it so easy,,,

and the first step to recovery is to first admit you have a problem,,I guess you just arent there yet,,

but I am praying for you brother,,,

What "catastrophies"?

The most polluted cities are run by Democrats. Blame yourself, you vote for them.

Forum List

Back