We Must Kill Fetuses

Virtually impossible given your low IQ.

Einstein's mother, Pauline, came from a fairly wealthy family and was known to have a sharp wit and be outgoing. His father tended to be more quiet and gentle. They were both intelligent and educated. Einstein's mother enjoyed music and playing the piano.

1. I have a college degree
2. I play guitar
3. And you want me having kids?

How the hell do you think you know that?

You're just blowing bubbles out your ass again.
It's not obvious? I have proved this to someone else in the past but I'm not going to waste my time because it won't change your mind. You'll still be pro life right?

The point is, you can't use the argument that we might have aborted the person who would have come up with cancer because we could have also aborted the next Osama Bin Ladin.

Having these kids is causing cancer. Did you know that? Think about all the cars out on the road. And all the corporations manufacturing shit for all of us to buy. And all the cows farting methane. There wouldn't be so many cows if we didn't have to feed so many people.

In 2020, there were around 620000 abortions.

That's a lot fewer humans driving cars in 16 years. And in 17 years, another 620,000 people born. Each year, 620,000 born that normally would have been aborted. That's 19 million more gas guzzlers in 46 years. Too many people!

Sick thinking

It's not obvious? I have proved this to someone else in the past but I'm not going to waste my time because it won't change your mind. You'll still be pro life right?

You cannot make an absolute prediction like this and you've never proven that.

"hang Mike Pence". Not said by the left.
And have you heard them talking about a civil war? So if they continue to lose elections we have to worry about the right becoming even more violent than they already are?

1697484701154.png

You cannot make an absolute prediction like this and you've never proven that.

I've done the research. Just look at prisoners. What percent of prisoners receive zero visitors while they are in prison? WAAAAYYYY too many of them. Those are unwanted kids who should have been aborted. Someone you love may have been a victim of one of them. So by that person not being aborted, your loveone died. Drunk driving, murderer, drug dealer who got your cousin hooked on Fentynol, etc.

Did you see what I wrote about uneducated whites today are living in economic despair? A lot of them are overdosing or committing suicide. Alcohol, yada yada. Things are getting worse for uneducated whites. And we know why. Economic Despair. And you want them to have kids? Get bent!

What percent of prisoners do you think were wanted? Planned births? I'd say close to zero.

Really? Why?

Forget about what I think. I'm a dude who lives in a blue state. What do women in red states think?

On Tuesday, voters in Kansas overwhelmingly rejected a ballot initiative that would have opened the door to significant abortion restrictions in the state.

It was the first political test of voters' appetite for state abortion restrictions since the Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade in June.

Struggling to speak after the race was called, 23-year-old Jae Moyer said the decisive victory in the red state was surprising.

"It's never looked like this in Kansas," Moyer said. "It's so amazing. I'm so proud of my state right now."

"Anti-abortion politicians put this amendment on the primary ballot with the goal of low voter turnout," said Emily Wales of Planned Parenthood Great Plains Votes, "but they discounted Kansans, who said loud and clear they believe and trust patients to make their own medical decisions."

So if you can't even convince Kansas, you are out of touch on this one.

No on this issue I will mind my own business. It doesn't affect me or you.

Actually, less unwanted kids, in this economy? That's actually something that does benefit us all. Fewer kids.
you sure do have a lot to say n an issue that doesnt concern you,,

A couple years ago they opened a new hospital in my AO.....No maternity ward.....You have to go to their main complex 25 miles away for that.

They weren't even gonna have a ICU till the town/county told them that they would pull their building permit if they didn't.
Where do you live? If none of you can afford healthcare on the free market, why should a hospital build anything near you?

A hospital has to be profitable. Do most of you benefit from Obamacare?

you sure do have a lot to say n an issue that doesnt concern you,,

It's one way us liberals are going to defeat you cons next year. Thank you for the overturning Roe gift. It's going to help Biden out a lot next year. Abortion is on the ballot.

You can't even convince conservative women in Kansas. You're fucking doomed.

The point is, you can't use the argument that we might have aborted the person who would have come up with cancer because we could have also aborted the next Osama Bin Ladin.

Having these kids is causing cancer. Did you know that? Think about all the cars out on the road. And all the corporations manufacturing shit for all of us to buy. And all the cows farting methane. There wouldn't be so many cows if we didn't have to feed so many people.

In 2020, there were around 620000 abortions.

That's a lot fewer humans driving cars in 16 years. And in 17 years, another 620,000 people born. Each year, 620,000 born that normally would have been aborted. That's 19 million more gas guzzlers in 46 years. Too many people!
why are you so afraid to defend your own words

Forum List

Back