🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"We Need A President Who Isn't A Laughing Stock To The Entire World"

Who's laughing? More like the world is showing up at our door with hat in hand hoping our great President will help them with this crisis. That's because Trump has taken us from zero to world leadership in 2 months. He has organized, mobilized, and led our response which is doing amazing in spite of a lot of Democrat obstruction, back biting and blatant subterfuge. No, we're blessed to have Trump now. I don't even want to imagine what it would be like if Biden or any other Democrat were in charge. Then you would hear the whole world crying because they all depend on leadership from the US.

Trump-tweet-laughing-stock.png

Karma has been gut punching the living daylights out of the pseudo-conservatives, Republicans, and Donald Trump ever since he was sworn in. Adultery, bribes, endless corruption scandals, thievery, tax evasion...there just is no bottom to the moral depravity which the submissive herd has not signed off.

Trillion dollar deficits. Loss of respect around the world. Record golf outings. An illiterate President asleep at the switch with a "hamberder" in his paw. A massive stock market crash. Everything this man and his tru bleevers attacked others for doing, this man does in spades.

And now, we have a President who is the laughing stock to the entire world.

We knew this would happen. We were told way ahead of time that this bloviating braggart would buckle as soon as the first real crisis came along. We cannot say we were not warned.

And sure enough, he did buckle. He called it a hoax, and went golfing. He said the cases would be done to zero in a few days, and then held a rally. He showed up at the CDC wearing a campaign hat while people were dying in droves, and then said he didn't want to bring Americans homes from a deadly cruise ship because that would mess up his numbers.

His popularity rating is more important than testing and tracing.

Now he is the laughing stock of the world.

Israel:

France:

Australia:

South Korea:

United Kingdom:

Japan:

Sweden:

Translation: Trump's proposal against corona: Inject detergent

Norway:

Translation: Doctors respond to Trump's corona proposal: Irresponsible and deadly

Italy:

It appears you are easily snookered by the media, who have been caught twisting and lying about what the President said many times.
Nope. Trump plainly said it. It is undeniable.

And he was not being sarcastic.

LOL, I didn't dispute his tweet, you twat!

I was responding to all those links to the media articles you posted.

You can't even follow a simple post I wrote..... :auiqs.jpg:
I was not arguing that you disputed the tweet, retard.

Our stable genius:
And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me .

Just like all the other disinformation American Media has spread over the last 3 1/2 years, Lysol Gate is just the latest example. You know damn well he never said to ingest Lysol you are playing along with the lie because of your personal hatred of Donald Trump.
COVIDIOT Tramp suggested MAIN LINING disinfectant and Lysol is a commercially available disinfectant.

Karma has been gut punching the living daylights out of the pseudo-conservatives, Republicans, and Donald Trump ever since he was sworn in. Adultery, bribes, endless corruption scandals, thievery, tax evasion...there just is no bottom to the moral depravity which the submissive herd has not signed off.

Trillion dollar deficits. Loss of respect around the world. Record golf outings. An illiterate President asleep at the switch with a "hamberder" in his paw. A massive stock market crash. Everything this man and his tru bleevers attacked others for doing, this man does in spades.

We knew this would happen. We were told way ahead of time that this bloviating braggart would buckle as soon as the first real crisis came along. We cannot say we were not warned.

And sure enough, he did buckle. He called it a hoax, and went golfing. He said the cases would be done to zero in a few days, and then held a rally. He showed up at the CDC wearing a campaign hat while people were dying in droves, and then said he didn't want to bring Americans homes from a deadly cruise ship because that would mess up his numbers.

Israel:

France:

Australia:

South Korea:

United Kingdom:

Japan:

Sweden:

Norway:

Translation: Doctors respond to Trump's corona proposal: Irresponsible and deadly

Italy:

It appears you are easily snookered by the media, who have been caught twisting and lying about what the President said many times.
Nope. Trump plainly said it. It is undeniable.

And he was not being sarcastic.

LOL, I didn't dispute his tweet, you twat!

I was responding to all those links to the media articles you posted.

You can't even follow a simple post I wrote..... :auiqs.jpg:
I was not arguing that you disputed the tweet, retard.

Our stable genius:
And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me .
I and a couple others posted, that what Trump said is actually happening, They DO use UV light on patients, they have injected disinfectants into patients, and that he was replying to a DOCTOR about it, who was right there.

Too bad you haven't learned that the media snooked easily you on this, this is what TDS does to people.

I'm sure your plan to replace him with Biden will make everything better.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Absolutely.

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump erupted at his top political advisers last week when they presented him with worrisome polling data that showed his support eroding in a series of battleground states as his response to the coronavirus comes under criticism.

As the virus takes its deadly toll and much of the nation's economy remains shuttered, new surveys by the Republican National Committee and Trump's campaign pointed to a harrowing picture for the president as he faces reelection.

While Trump saw some of the best approval ratings of his presidency during the early weeks of the crisis, aides highlighted the growing political cost of the crisis and the unforced errors by Trump in his freewheeling press briefings.

It is clear your president is psychologically unfit to be POTUS. At some point you will need to understand Donald Trump isn't mentally stable, and his VP lacks the balls to do the right thing and use Sec. 4 of the 25th Amendment.

The more you defend him, and the more erratic he becomes, he will destroy the Republican Party for decades, if not permanently.

I’ll bet you won’t take the challenge to see who these outlets are run by or where they get their funding, or if they just referenced bogus reports from the US...

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

Absolutely.

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump erupted at his top political advisers last week when they presented him with worrisome polling data that showed his support eroding in a series of battleground states as his response to the coronavirus comes under criticism.

As the virus takes its deadly toll and much of the nation's economy remains shuttered, new surveys by the Republican National Committee and Trump's campaign pointed to a harrowing picture for the president as he faces reelection.

While Trump saw some of the best approval ratings of his presidency during the early weeks of the crisis, aides highlighted the growing political cost of the crisis and the unforced errors by Trump in his freewheeling press briefings.

It is clear your president is psychologically unfit to be POTUS. At some point you will need to understand Donald Trump isn't mentally stable, and his VP lacks the balls to do the right thing and use Sec. 4 of the 25th Amendment.

The more you defend him, and the more erratic he becomes, he will destroy the Republican Party for decades, if not permanently.

You better stop cross posting the same post to different threads or you'll get in big trouble! :1peleas:

Israel:

France:

Australia:

South Korea:

United Kingdom:

Japan:

Sweden:

Norway:

Italy:

It's not Trump's fault that Putin's Facebook ad made you flip your Hillary vote

Israel:

France:

Australia:

South Korea:

United Kingdom:

Japan:

Sweden:

Norway:

Italy:

Your desperation is showing. :iyfyus.jpg:

He's got Biden and Stacy Abrams as his candidates. He's fucked

Israel:

France:

Australia:

South Korea:

United Kingdom:

Japan:

Sweden:

Norway:

Italy:

Don't you have a job? All your posts are long, laborious and not very well thought out. I have never seen a poster post so much yet say absolutely nothing.

Israel:

France:

Australia:

South Korea:

United Kingdom:

Japan:

Sweden:

Norway:

Italy:

THat is so true that we shouldnt have a president that is a laughing stock to the world. That fucker left 3 1/2 years ago, and his sick bitch secretary of state didnt get elected.

Foreign Policy Has Left Obama A Global Laughing Stock | Investor's Business Daily
Obama promised when he is president the U.S. would lead "the world toward a new era of global cooperation." He pledged "to rebuild and construct the alliances and partnerships necessary to meet common challenges and confront common threats."

Today, it is clear that this president has done exactly the opposite. Tragically, our allies now even laugh at us.
And i especially laugh at you and your IQ of 70...

Absolutely.

You better stop cross posting the same post to different threads or you'll get in big trouble! :1peleas:

Gee, maybe you and your cohorts need to stop posting scurrilous attacks on Joe Biden every day. .

My links support my opinions, that you are stuck in denial is your mental health problem, and I will take no responsibility for you cognitive dissonance. Your effort to take away my right to express my opinion is noted.

He not your juust to fkn retarded to know MSM gathers it's assholes dumb enough to follow while everyone else with a brain left drops their brainwashing source of idiots they see it saw it accept the sever losers who once they do it see it knock themselves off because the WEAK can't handle reality THEY DENY IT ALL like good little ass holes do then they wake up RIGHT IN THE GAWD DAM GAS CHAMBER AS THE SWITCH IS FLIPPED!!! GOOD luck stupid fk you will need it.

YOU NEVER LEARNED HISTORY YOU STUPID PILE OF SHIT

1588264012231.png

Attachments

• 1588263931641.png
    1588263931641.png
    131 bytes · Views: 20
kudos to liberals for warning us about the Chinese virus ahead of time

oh right...they warned about "climate change"...WHAT? WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN?

Israel:

France:

Australia:

South Korea:

United Kingdom:

Japan:

Sweden:

Norway:

Italy:

THat is so true that we shouldnt have a president that is a laughing stock to the world. That fucker left 3 1/2 years ago, and his sick bitch secretary of state didnt get elected.

Foreign Policy Has Left Obama A Global Laughing Stock | Investor's Business Daily
Obama promised when he is president the U.S. would lead "the world toward a new era of global cooperation." He pledged "to rebuild and construct the alliances and partnerships necessary to meet common challenges and confront common threats."

Today, it is clear that this president has done exactly the opposite. Tragically, our allies now even laugh at us.
And i especially laugh at you and your IQ of 70...

Wow, it appears decompensation has spread from trump to his supporters. Their defense mechanism, denial, has failed them.

kudos to liberals for warning us about the Chinese virus ahead of time

oh right...they warned about "climate change"...WHAT? WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN?
That's a lie you all tell yourselves, but it is another hoax fed to you to repeat like good little parrots.

Chuck Schumer called for the coronavirus to be designated a public health emergency on January 26: SCHUMER REVEALS: CDC CANNOT ACCESS ‘RAPID RESPONSE DOLLARS’ THAT CAN HELP STOP POTENTIALLY DEADLY CORONAVIRUS UNTIL FEDS DECLARE OFFICIAL PUBLIC HEALTH EMERGENCY; SENATOR URGES FEDS TO MAKE THE DECLARATION NOW SO CDC CAN UNLOCK TENS-OF-MILLIONS IN THE PROACTIVE WAR TO BEAT BACK SPREAD | U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer of New York

Joe Biden wrote an op-ed on January 27: Joe Biden: Trump is worst possible leader to deal with coronavirus outbreak

Elizabeth Warren released a plan to contain the virus on January 28: Elizabeth Warren releases plan to prevent and contain infectious diseases amid coronavirus outbreak

And medical experts were calling for immediate action:

We all know what Trump and Fox News said in response to these calls for action, now don't we.

They called it a "Democrat hoax".

And our Naked Emperor went golfing and to his rallies.

Forum List

Back