we need to enact the Equal Rights Amendment, my friends! 2020 Candidate Swallwell is pushing for it!

Why in the world is the word hermaphrodite missing also?
They have been trying to pass the Equal Rights Amendment since the late 1970's.

Last edited:
I am surprised the female White girls did so well against the male Black qu33rs. "Trans" is a mental illness, and insurance companies and doctors should not be allowed to mess with mentally ill individuals.

America has grown in ways that do not comport with the intentions of those who wrote the constitution.

do you know how many times women & trans people are mentioned in the constitution? ZERO!

Epic Fail: Rep. Swalwell Demonstrates Gross Constitutional Ignorance in Tweet Supporting the ERA
Equal rights...where are my fucking equal rights

As a low income, minimum wage earner,
who works 2 jobs and lives within her means,
born and raised in this country, working for the past 35 years
I WANT FOOD STAMPS, I WANT HEALTH INSURANCE
I WANT TO SEE THE DENTIST AND GET NEW GLASSES

GOOD...WOMEN AREN'T ENTITLED
TO GET DIVORCED AND FORCE THEIR EX
TO PROVIDE THE MONEY TO MAINTAIN
THE LIFESTYLE THEY ENJOYED THAT HE PROVIDED

WOMEN AREN'T ENTITLED
TO BLEED MEN DRY...FUCKING BITCHES

MEN ARE ENTITLED TO HAVE A SAY
IF HE WANTS TO RAISE A BABY SHE WANTS TO ABORT

WORKING, PRODUCTIVE MEMBERS OF SOCIETY
ARE ENTITLED TO THE SAME HANDOUTS THEY PAY FOR

I am surprised the female White girls did so well against the male Black qu33rs. "Trans" is a mental illness, and insurance companies and doctors should not be allowed to mess with mentally ill individuals.

That is awful.

So unfair.

America has grown in ways that do not comport with the intentions of those who wrote the constitution.

do you know how many times women & trans people are mentioned in the constitution? ZERO!

Epic Fail: Rep. Swalwell Demonstrates Gross Constitutional Ignorance in Tweet Supporting the ERA

well dumbass, moron and nitwit are not in the constitution either,,,might be because it a personal choice and nothing to do with the mass's other than being annoying,,,

Forum List

Back