"We need to redistribute wealth among Americans" WTF...why does this always sound so retarded to me?

"I made some poor life decisions and even worse career choices, I NEED Government to hold my hand and pave a pathway for me. "

True, but that is the narrative for a lot of people not just me. A lot of this though is out of the person's control. Intelligence, skills, abilities predetermine a person's success so it really isn't there fault for not being born with the abilities to be successful and thus they shouldn't be punished by not being given a living wage like everyone else, it is called treating your fellow man humanely. Luckily Truck Driving has paved a pathway for me. Im finally making 40k a year driving a truck, never made that kind of money in my life feel pretty good. I was making only minimum wage at McDonald's and they got rid of me for not counting change correctly. So I took up over the road truck driving. A friend of mine has a good paying job with the city driving a garbage truck. Like me he struggled with jobs, employers called him dumb. But hey the government was able to provide him a great paying job driving a garbage truck with great benefits. I am trying to get into that now and leave over the road. The Government needs to create more government jobs for people. In my view it is the governments job to either find a person a living wage job or pay the person a living wage regardless. I know a lot of guys who aren't the brightest guys like myself working pretty good dirty government jobs. A friend of mine was put in slow classes in high school, he was lucky enough that he got a good paying job as a police officer in Harvey, IL.

Remember there are plenty communist nations out there that will spoon feed you and make you their pet human...the Dictators are awesome. They may tell you you can't have children and control what days you take a shit on...but hey, they won't let you starve.
We here under our democracy prefer to incentivize citizens to do and be better and not create limitations. We really like liberty....One has the ability to choose feast or famine...there's a very simple manual to follow and if one is ambitious and smart enough to follow it it almost always leads to the American Dream.
"You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink."

Keeps the money flowing from liberal professors back to democrats.
Reagan started cutting aid to public college in Cal. in 1965 and the GOP has been behind rising costs ever since- all to save greedy rich GOP idiots from paying their share...
Yet, the right wing insists on more government for a drug war, not education.
We give billions of dollars to education, yet people like you still come out of it all fucked up in what little brain that you have.
The GOP cuts fed aid for states every year, dingbats. All to save the rich from paying their share...
WHAT SHOULD THE RICH PAY, THAT WOULD BE FAIR? COME ON FUCKING WORTHLESS LIBERALS, I ASK THAT ALL THE TIME, YET YOU DONT ANSWER, LIKE THE CHICKEN SHIT, SPINELESS TARDS THAT YOU ARE..

Lets dont get confused here my friend. Look at the title of the thread. It has nothing to do with fair. It has everything to do with redistribution...taking what others have and giving a bare subsistence living to certain groups in exchange for votes. Some have been getting paid for three or four generations to vote democrat.
Meh..its a living I guess.
A large part of the reason the founders demanded property ownership or other evidence of a stake in society as a requirement for the franchise.
Now they are crippled and complete serfs with no ability to feed themselves, protect themselves from storms or educate their children. Half a century of handouts will do that. is that a favor or a curse?

Quote: "who gonna feed these kids if the food stamp card dont work. Who gonna feed dem??!!!"

Last edited:
Define onerous taxation for the one percent.

Corporate taxes.
There should be no individual taxes, Only corporate taxes.
Which means the customer will end up paying all the taxes, just like they do now.

No..they do not just pass it on to customers
The market will decide how much they can charge

It may affect how much net profit they end up with

Cut the profit margin too thin and the companies go out of business. Taxes are just another expense that is factored into the equation. Raise them and profits go down. Hence, all the players would adjust their prices. Everyone would complain that they have to pay more for stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is where the wheels always fall off the tricycle of those who hate the rich. Need has nothing to do with it, just as need has nothing to do with the 2nd amendment.

Why does a One Percenter, need any tax breaks.

Why do you need to own a gun? The point is, onerous taxation is morally and ethically wrong. The left, never gets it. That's why they can't be trusted with the keys to the treasury.

Any percentage that causes them to shield income so it won't be taxed. If you allow them returns greater than the tax rates, they won't hide it and more will be circulated in the economy. Why do you want to raise taxes on them again when it won't make any difference to the debt, as I've pointed out?
lol. don't you just love, class warfare. put them in jail if they avoid taxes and claim the rich should provide an example of the finest form of Patriotism for our Republic.

And,

Anyone on welfare who has to work for food stamps, gets automatic stock options in for-profit prisons.
So, no reason other than envy to raise taxes on the wealthy?

Corporate taxes.
Which means the customer will end up paying all the taxes, just like they do now.
If this is not another form of class warfare, the right wing really is clueless and Causeless.

Corporate Persons can afford to hire entire departments to help them conform to rational choice theory or fill out corporate welfare forms in triplicate, if they need a friendly social bailout and keep their bonuses.
A company gets ALL its money from its customers. Only the left wing, never gets it.

Corporate taxes.

WOW
Just so I understand you clearly; soooo you want:
More drugs and drug addicts
More illegal immigrants
More welfare
A higher minimum wage
Taxpayer funded payments to the unemployed whom don't qualify for unemployment
Taxpayer funded healthcare for all
No individual income taxes
Do I have this all correct Danny?
Geee....I'm gonna go out on a limb and bet you're a super successful individual....hahaha

One combination he won't go for is legal pot taxed to the hilt.

Adult pot is taxed at almost ten dollars an ounce.

special interests already got their share.
It should be taxed at least double that, maybe triple. Gotta pay down the debt, after all and make pot users productive.

Reagan started cutting aid to public college in Cal. in 1965 and the GOP has been behind rising costs ever since- all to save greedy rich GOP idiots from paying their share...
We give billions of dollars to education, yet people like you still come out of it all fucked up in what little brain that you have.
The GOP cuts fed aid for states every year, dingbats. All to save the rich from paying their share...
WHAT SHOULD THE RICH PAY, THAT WOULD BE FAIR? COME ON FUCKING WORTHLESS LIBERALS, I ASK THAT ALL THE TIME, YET YOU DONT ANSWER, LIKE THE CHICKEN SHIT, SPINELESS TARDS THAT YOU ARE..

Lets dont get confused here my friend. Look at the title of the thread. It has nothing to do with fair. It has everything to do with redistribution...taking what others have and giving a bare subsistence living to certain groups in exchange for votes. Some have been getting paid for three or four generations to vote democrat.
Meh..its a living I guess.
A large part of the reason the founders demanded property ownership or other evidence of a stake in society as a requirement for the franchise.
Now they are crippled and complete serfs with no ability to feed themselves, protect themselves from storms or educate their children. Half a century of handouts will do that. is that a favor or a curse?

Quote: "who gonna feed these kids if the food stamp card dont work. Who gonna feed dem??!!!"

WOW!
What an anomaly...a bitter black woman with six kids and on welfare...so weird!
Are there no Caucasians in Clayton County? hahaha
"Somebotty betta getz out heres and getz my babies sum food...cuz my fo baby daddies aints gonna help fo shit....I'm finta goes off on sum foos!"

Last edited:
WOW!
"Somebotty betta getz out heres and getz my babies sum food...cuz my fo baby daddies aints gonna help fo shit....I'm finta goes off on sum foos!"

I am white and I have been on food stamps and when I use to be married to ex-wife she was on welfare and disability. I know plenty of poor Caucasians struggling on government assistance because it aint enough. We lived in a cheap government assisted apartment in Racine,WI. Even with that and my job I had through the state taking care of her and my substitute teaching we still struggled. Things are better now that I am a truck driver. I feel bad for that poor woman in the video.

Last edited:
WOW!

I am white and I have been on food stamps and when I use to be married to ex-wife she was on welfare and disability. I know plenty of poor Caucasians struggling on government assistance because it aint enough. We lived in a cheap government assisted apartment in Racine,WI. Even with that and my job I had through the state taking care of her and my substitute teaching we still struggled. Things are better now that I am a truck driver. I feel bad for that poor woman in the video.

But not bad enough to feed her six kids. Youd rather the rest of us do it.

"I made some poor life decisions and even worse career choices, I NEED Government to hold my hand and pave a pathway for me. "

True, but that is the narrative for a lot of people not just me. A lot of this though is out of the person's control. Intelligence, skills, abilities predetermine a person's success so it really isn't there fault for not being born with the abilities to be successful and thus they shouldn't be punished by not being given a living wage like everyone else, it is called treating your fellow man humanely. Luckily Truck Driving has paved a pathway for me. Im finally making 40k a year driving a truck, never made that kind of money in my life feel pretty good. I was making only minimum wage at McDonald's and they got rid of me for not counting change correctly. So I took up over the road truck driving. A friend of mine has a good paying job with the city driving a garbage truck. Like me he struggled with jobs, employers called him dumb. But hey the government was able to provide him a great paying job driving a garbage truck with great benefits. I am trying to get into that now and leave over the road. The Government needs to create more government jobs for people. In my view it is the governments job to either find a person a living wage job or pay the person a living wage regardless. I know a lot of guys who aren't the brightest guys like myself working pretty good dirty government jobs. A friend of mine was put in slow classes in high school, he was lucky enough that he got a good paying job as a police officer in Harvey, IL.
How about, an actual, right work in right to work States.

Gotta' love, right wing cognitive dissonance. It is the right wing that wants a War on Drugs and to abolish the Education department.
Yes, I want the department of education(non education but indoctrination) eliminated. Let the states decide what should be taught, and then if people want to learn, they go where the good schools go, not where lots of money goes(D.C.) and failure is the only thing taught. Stupid fuck.
Our drug war is worse, stupider fuck.

Let's tax the rich into Heaven, simply for the sake of morals; ya bunch of, "immoral" right wingers.

It sounds retarded because it is retarded.
Trickle down is income, redistribution. Only the right wing, never gets it.

"Trickle down" doesn't exist in the real world, Daniel...it's something that's referred to by far left college professors who don't have the faintest idea how the private sector functions!
Did you know, nobody on the left should take anybody on the right seriously about politics.

Reagan came up with "trickle down".

Why does a One Percenter, need any tax breaks.

Why do you need to own a gun? The point is, onerous taxation is morally and ethically wrong. The left, never gets it. That's why they can't be trusted with the keys to the treasury.

Any percentage that causes them to shield income so it won't be taxed. If you allow them returns greater than the tax rates, they won't hide it and more will be circulated in the economy. Why do you want to raise taxes on them again when it won't make any difference to the debt, as I've pointed out?
lol. don't you just love, class warfare. put them in jail if they avoid taxes and claim the rich should provide an example of the finest form of Patriotism for our Republic.

And,

Anyone on welfare who has to work for food stamps, gets automatic stock options in for-profit prisons.
So, no reason other than envy to raise taxes on the wealthy?
Dear, the poor and Mr. Trump only pay the taxes we are legally obligated to pay.

Don't be envious, be Patriotic.

Forum List

Back