We Need Trump Now: US Border Patrol Union Chief Says Arrests Of Afghans Skyrocketing

No surprises here. But I'm sure they're all just peaceful, fun-loving folks who just want a better life through welfare handouts. No possible radical jihadist terrorists here, nothing to see, move along...move along.
Suicide bombings and shootings coming to a neighborhood near you, courtesy of your inept and incompetent political regime.

We've gone from 0 to 1 practically overnight. That's an increase of infinity percent!

If Federal agencies responsible for protecting our borders are inadequate, I'm sure there is no lack of citizen volunteers to help out.

The militia is ready to serve
Topless-Militia.jpg

If Federal agencies responsible for protecting our borders are inadequate, I'm sure there is no lack of citizen volunteers to help out.

Topless-Militia.jpg
Dude, you shouldn't be posting photos of your girlfriend! Seriously, it might prompt attacks from you opponents and we all know family is off-limits.

Topless-Militia.jpg
Dude, you shouldn't be posting photos of your girlfriend! Seriously, it might prompt attacks from you opponents and we all know family is off-limits.
No, no, no, that's a selfie.

Forum List

Back