We only tip American citizens

my2¢

So it goes
Gold Supporting Member
May 14, 2010
Arizona's Maricopa County
A real piece of work this couple is.....

Instead of leaving a gratuity on Monday, a couple eating at the Harrisonburg, Va., restaurant where Sadie works scrawled: “We only tip citizens".

The dig was aimed at Sadie, 18, who was born in America but is of Honduran and Mexican descent.

This couple didn’t tip their Latina server. They left a hateful message instead.

imrs.php

Instead of leaving a gratuity on Monday, a couple eating at the Harrisonburg, Va., restaurant where Sadie works scrawled: “We only tip citizens".

The dig was aimed at Sadie, 18, who was born in America but is of Honduran and Mexican descent.

This couple didn’t tip their Latina server. They left a hateful message instead.

imrs.php

What you say is the same thing people said when a lesbo waitress claimed she didn't get a tip but a note related to her lifestyle.

Is there proof this happened or it is just another hoax?

imrs.php

What you say is the same thing people said when a lesbo waitress claimed she didn't get a tip but a note related to her lifestyle.

What suffices as creditable proof in your opinion? That's not rhetorical, I myself wondered if the source was legitimate but thought to address the story without regard whether real or imagined.

imrs.php

What suffices as creditable proof in your opinion? That's not rhetorical, I myself wondered if the source was legitimate but thought to address the story without regard whether real or imagined.
Well, it it's a fallacy what's to address?

The validity of such a stance. The wife and I have been served plenty of times by a waitress we knew to be illegal. We tipped her handsomely. The double shots of booze she served in my wife's margaritas most certainly helped in that regard.

The validity of such a stance. The wife and I have been served plenty of times by a waitress we knew to be illegal. We tipped her handsomely. The double shots of booze she served in my wife's margaritas most certainly helped in that regard.
Were you paying for double shots?

This was already examined in an earlier post. It is most certainly a hoax by the waitress.

imrs.php

Chances are coming out of VA. the disability capital of the country....they could use a tip or two

imrs.php

In the situation I referenced where the lesbian waitress said the patrons left a note saying they weren't going to tip her because of her lifestyle, it was easily refuted. The customer receipt which actually showed a tip was provided by the customers that the waitress claimed wrote what the waitress herself had actually done to try and discredit them. Same could be done here. If not, the statement from MasterCard 8724 could be shown. It's easy.

Heck no. For us it was always happy hour whatever time we arrived, as most often the case showing appreciation for people pays dividends. It was a win-win-win situation. We more than made up for the drinks with our tips but did so gladly. The waitress made off with extra dough, and we patronized that restaurant more than any other.

Eventually a year after breaking up with her boyfriend the waitress returned to her family in Mexico.

Heck no. For us it was always happy hour whatever time we arrived, as most often the case showing appreciation for people pays dividends. It was a win-win-win situation. We more than made up for the drinks with our tips but did so gladly. The waitress made off with extra dough, and we patronized that restaurant more than any other.

Eventually a year after breaking up with her boyfriend the waitress returned to her family in Mexico.
So basically she stole liquor from her boss to make a bigger tip! This is not honest!

This "Mexican" waitress was born in the US from two US citizens. Her grandfather, a lawyer and prominent local Republican, is the person who got angry after hearing what happened to her and posted the picture of the receipt. His legions of friends across Virginia and other places picked it up and took it national. His name is John Elledge, former Chairman of the local Republican Party. He has also run for a seat in the Virginia House as a Republican.

What a pack of uninformed fools you are.

Forum List

Back