We should have more election fraud raids

2020 was more than obvious,. Nothing is ever going to change that.
Hilarious. TRUMP HAS ADMITTED HE LOST THE ELECTION…..and Humpers still keep denying he lost. With all that claimed information and not once could any GOP lawyer produce enough evidence to convert a judge, even Trump appointees. It borders on delusional. You’re whining simply because Trump is whining.

Hilarious. TRUMP HAS ADMITTED HE LOST THE ELECTION…..and Humpers still keep denying he lost. With all that claimed information and not once could any GOP lawyer produce enough evidence to convert a judge, even Trump appointees. It borders on delusional. You’re whining simply because Trump is whining.
He said he lost because of fraud. I even I say he lost because of fraud. You are pretty dumb.

He said he lost because of fraud. I even I say he lost because of fraud. You are pretty dumb.
Wrong bubba……he recently said HE LOST. He finally admitted to being a loser, just like his followers as only losers follow losers. Be sides, it’s mute what bullshitter Trump says, he always lies and produces no evidence

Wrong bubba……he recently said HE LOST. He finally admitted to being a loser, just like his followers as only losers follow losers. Be sides, it’s mute what bullshitter Trump says, he always lies and produces no evidence
I told what he meant. Deal with it.

Forum List

Back