🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We used to just laugh at him, but resilient stupidity paid off.

I am all for monkeys having rights, but first they have to articulate in open court why they deserve rights. Not with computers hooked up to them, but telling us verbally why.
I think the monkey would probably do better in open court articulating than you miketx would.

The monkey is at least smart.

And the monkey is probably not homo.
In most of the world animals are just on the menu…

Including their OWN world.

The left is winning, they have completely made the word "right" meaningless. Every time they want something they make it a "right." As if that makes their desire have more meaning. Now the word is used to describe laws protecting animals. Humans are degraded by the left to the status of being nothing more than animals. They act like they are trying to protect animals when in fact they are trying to do the opposite, degrade humans. It is what they do, it is what they like. The only "animals" they don't want to have rights are the unborn children, too me that is really pretty sick.
There have never been any rights afforded to the unborn...It seems to have passed by all the great moral victories of the past..

Sure, that's why if one kills a pregnant woman they get charged with TWO homicides. ;)

Where do animals have more rights than people? Examples please, official. Nature protection is another thing. We preserve species by protecting certain areas important to those animals.

Perhaps you think that since some are denied the right to fall trees wherever they want to, trees have better rights than people too?

There are numerous examples all over the place, I'm not wasting time posting links you will ignore about people being fined for cutting down their own fuckin trees.

Not YOUR TREES, not trees on public land or land ANYONE ELSE has right to.

So shove that self righteous bullshit about "saving species". Some obscure spider under some rocks on a ranchers land gives NO ONE ELSE ON EARTH the authority to dictate to the owner what he may do with those rocks.

If you're so worried about the spider, offer to buy it and keep it for a pet.

Otherwise go fuck yourselves.

So, you won't provide evidence of animals having more rights than humans..... but you do provide evidence that you don't understand the complexities of an ecosystem.

I am all for monkeys having rights, but first they have to articulate in open court why they deserve rights. Not with computers hooked up to them, but telling us verbally why.

Like Terry Schiavo?

Terry Schiavo wasn't hooked up to life support. She only had a feeding tube. And what a terrible thing to say!

The other poster's premise was retarded. And I proved that.
What exactly have you proven? Where and when have you proven anything?

I proven that it is idiotic to say that a person must be able to articulate why they deserve rights in order to have them.
Since we were talking about monkeys, I don't seem to be following you here at all. Do you know what the topic was? I don't think you've proven any such thing. Please stay on board with the topic.

Exactly, monkeys should not have more rights than mutes.

Aha! Comparing an animal to a handicapped human. Now who can argue with that comparison?!

Aha! Comparing an animal to a handicapped human. Now who can argue with that comparison?!

Not you obviously, since the standard you set is fucking nonsense. ;)

Including their OWN world.

Especially "their own world".

The natural world.

Our world.

Our menu.

When another species can write their own recipies, and design an innovative menu, they can get removed from ours.

How can one rationally think comparing a human who cannot speak, to an animal, is normal and not nonsense?

How can one rationally think comparing a human who cannot speak, to an animal, is normal and not nonsense?

You set the standard for having rights - articulation in open court. It's not my fault the standard is ridiculous, it's YOURS.

You set the standard for having rights - articulation in open court. It's not my fault the standard is ridiculous, it's YOURS.
I have set no standard for anything, I simply gave my thoughts on when monkeys should get rights. You and the rest of the liberals are the ones attempting to elevate what I said.

I think all animals deserve to have rights, with certain exceptions.

Any animal that causes human disease does not -- rats and mice -- the do not.

LOL....

YOU????

THINK????

LOL...

So you think that laws protecting, for example, dogs from inhumane treatment,

are laws that go too far because they are extending to an animal the right to a legal protection they don't deserve?
Always the extreme.

Some days I wish my cat could talk. Then other days I don't because I think he would be upset about the vet thing.

I think animals have some rights too. I mean they're alive and they can feel pleasure and pain.
I guess almost all countries in the world have laws against animal cruelty :)

They don't have "rights" in the sense that humans do.

Laws against animal cruelty are to get the sort of sick assholes who abuse animals in prison where they belong, before they harm people.

Stupid American leftist parasites don't really give a shit about the animals though. Their goal is to lower the standing of human life, and make it equal to animals. Humans are a resource to leftists, like cattle are. When you can suck an unborn baby out of the womb and it's a sacrament to these communist tools, while they piss and moan about whales and shit you know what their agenda truly is.

Chimps aren't monkeys.
Sure they are.
Nope..they are apes. Apes and monkeys are different.
They are both animals. They can expect nothing like what people are due.
:lol: Sure. Kill them all.

Forum List

Back