🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We used to just laugh at him, but resilient stupidity paid off.

I am all for monkeys having rights, but first they have to articulate in open court why they deserve rights. Not with computers hooked up to them, but telling us verbally why.

Like Terry Schiavo?

Terry Schiavo wasn't hooked up to life support. She only had a feeding tube. And what a terrible thing to say!

You expected something more lofty from that mindless parasite?

I've been to sermons where laughing was the itinerary..It's not always about slitting your wrist for your fellow man..

You really should try it, just once.

It's actually the most productive and positive thing you could possibly do for humanity.

MakeItCount.gif

You'll neutralize your carbon footprint and the collective intelligence of the species will increase ever so slightly.

Here in America you will not find any stray dogs and cats around Oriental restaurants...

I've been to sermons where laughing was the itinerary..It's not always about slitting your wrist for your fellow man..

You really should try it, just once.

It's actually the most productive and positive thing you could possibly do for humanity.

View attachment 116469

You'll neutralize your carbon footprint and the collective intelligence of the species will increase ever so slightly.
I'm not a member of that religion..

I think all animals deserve to have rights, with certain exceptions.

Any animal that causes human disease does not -- rats and mice -- the do not.

LOL....

YOU????

THINK????

LOL...

So you think that laws protecting, for example, dogs from inhumane treatment,

are laws that go too far because they are extending to an animal the right to a legal protection they don't deserve?

Here in America you will not find any stray dogs and cats around Oriental restaurants...

But the Moo Goo Gai Pan is superb....

And at $6.25 for a lunch with Egg Roll and Wonton soup?

Fire up the wok!!

The left is winning, they have completely made the word "right" meaningless. Every time they want something they make it a "right." As if that makes their desire have more meaning. Now the word is used to describe laws protecting animals. Humans are degraded by the left to the status of being nothing more than animals. They act like they are trying to protect animals when in fact they are trying to do the opposite, degrade humans. It is what they do, it is what they like. The only "animals" they don't want to have rights are the unborn children, too me that is really pretty sick.

The left is winning, they have completely made the word "right" meaningless. Every time they want something they make it a "right." As if that makes their desire have more meaning. Now the word is used to describe laws protecting animals. Humans are degraded by the left to the status of being nothing more than animals. They act like they are trying to protect animals when in fact they are trying to do the opposite, degrade humans. It is what they do, it is what they like. The only "animals" they don't want to have rights are the unborn children, too me that is really pretty sick.
There have never been any rights afforded to the unborn...It seems to have passed by all the great moral victories of the past..

I think all animals deserve to have rights, with certain exceptions.

Any animal that causes human disease does not -- rats and mice -- the do not.

LOL....

YOU????

THINK????

LOL...

Gotta draw the line somewhere.

I often think of horses, ponies, dogs and cats. These animals are our pets and we love them like children.

The wild animals especially monkeys in Africa are harder to empathize with.

The fokking azzhole dentist who killed the famous lion in Africa is however a scum bag.

And the creeps in Paris who killed the rhino for its horn as scum too.

Animals should have some rights surely. Anyone who has seen a documentary about animal cruelty when processing our food for example has considered changing their eating habits, or been shocked and angry. It's why I try and find legitimate Halal or Kosher food sources even though I practice neither religion (though I admit I do "borrow" some of the positive aspects of all religions).

That old saying that people are only as good as they treat the worst in society is also reflective in the way in which we treat animals. Obviously, it's a massive stretch to assume they deserve the same rights as human, but basic humane treatment and the intent and desire to better their plight, is a noble one. Just don't go off of the deep end...
Yup, butchering the way it is done now bothers me a lot.

I am all for monkeys having rights, but first they have to articulate in open court why they deserve rights. Not with computers hooked up to them, but telling us verbally why.
SNL last night. A boxer wore a computer hat to "translate" his thoughts and come to find out .... he was a conservative.
SNL is not reality to most people.
I suppose a monkey articulating why he deserves rights in open court IS reality. Right?

There have never been any rights afforded to the unborn...It seems to have passed by all the great moral victories of the past..
The unborn are a woman's problem, not society's.

Absent a national referendum and constitutional amendment that will never change.

And all the girlies are going to vote in favor of abortion rights anyway.

Perfectly correct. Who the hell thinks he has the right to limit the rights of apes or other such thinking beings? It is a crime against life. Same goes to captured dolphins for instance. They are feeling animals and intelligent. They feel suffering.

Animals should have some rights surely. Anyone who has seen a documentary about animal cruelty when processing our food for example has considered changing their eating habits, or been shocked and angry. It's why I try and find legitimate Halal or Kosher food sources even though I practice neither religion (though I admit I do "borrow" some of the positive aspects of all religions).

That old saying that people are only as good as they treat the worst in society is also reflective in the way in which we treat animals. Obviously, it's a massive stretch to assume they deserve the same rights as human, but basic humane treatment and the intent and desire to better their plight, is a noble one. Just don't go off of the deep end...

Well said.

The problem is these bed wetters have gone off the deep end and they're still not finished.

In some cases animals have more rights than people, and I personally know ranchers who's property right were undermined by the feds in favor of some migratory birds.

It's not enough for these bed wetters that we regulate how animals are treated in agriculture and other sorts of commercial and even private pet ownership.

Where do animals have more rights than people? Examples please, official. Nature protection is another thing. We preserve species by protecting certain areas important to those animals.

Perhaps you think that since some are denied the right to fall trees wherever they want to, trees have better rights than people too?

SNL last night. A boxer wore a computer hat to "translate" his thoughts and come to find out .... he was a conservative.
SNL is not reality to most people.
I suppose a monkey articulating why he deserves rights in open court IS reality. Right?
Yeah, that's exactly what I meant.

Like Terry Schiavo?

Terry Schiavo wasn't hooked up to life support. She only had a feeding tube. And what a terrible thing to say!

The other poster's premise was retarded. And I proved that.
What exactly have you proven? Where and when have you proven anything?

Where do animals have more rights than people? Examples please, official. Nature protection is another thing. We preserve species by protecting certain areas important to those animals.

Perhaps you think that since some are denied the right to fall trees wherever they want to, trees have better rights than people too?

There are numerous examples all over the place, I'm not wasting time posting links you will ignore about people being fined for cutting down their own fuckin trees.

Not YOUR TREES, not trees on public land or land ANYONE ELSE has right to.

So shove that self righteous bullshit about "saving species". Some obscure spider under some rocks on a ranchers land gives NO ONE ELSE ON EARTH the authority to dictate to the owner what he may do with those rocks.

If you're so worried about the spider, offer to buy it and keep it for a pet.

Otherwise go fuck yourselves.

Like Terry Schiavo?

The other poster's premise was retarded. And I proved that.
What exactly have you proven? Where and when have you proven anything?

I proven that it is idiotic to say that a person must be able to articulate why they deserve rights in order to have them.

Forum List

Back