We will never convince the deniers.

That's some twisted reasoning there. The topic is you, the denier. Not the climate. That is no longer up for debate.
Science is always up for debate. Science is never settled. YOU sound like a science denier.

And yes, the debate is about climate and you have just proven yourself a denier of natural causes of climate change. How on earth did earth’s climate ever change before man got here. :lol:
Nope.

Discuss the topic, climate deniers and their gullibility, or go to one of the 15 or so thread started during the cold snap last week.
The only climate denier I see here is you. You deny natural causes for climate change.
Lol, please quote me denying the canned natural causes of climate change as well.

You can't, because I haven't.

You are the denier. You are a tool of the oil and coal industry, a patsy for every polluter who doesn't want to stop because it will affect his bottom line, and the murderer of your own children and grandchildren.

You and your kind are worse than useless, you are an actual drag on society, working to prevent actions necessary to save our planet.
Let’s test that. How much of the warming over the last 200 years is attributable to natural causes?
I've told you several times, that's not what this discussion is about. We are discussing the silly people who continue to deny AGW is real.

Science is always up for debate. Science is never settled. YOU sound like a science denier.

And yes, the debate is about climate and you have just proven yourself a denier of natural causes of climate change. How on earth did earth’s climate ever change before man got here. :lol:
Nope.

Discuss the topic, climate deniers and their gullibility, or go to one of the 15 or so thread started during the cold snap last week.
The only climate denier I see here is you. You deny natural causes for climate change.
Lol, please quote me denying the canned natural causes of climate change as well.

You are the denier. You are a tool of the oil and coal industry, a patsy for every polluter who doesn't want to stop because it will affect his bottom line, and the murderer of your own children and grandchildren.

You and your kind are worse than useless, you are an actual drag on society, working to prevent actions necessary to save our planet.
Let’s test that. How much of the warming over the last 200 years is attributable to natural causes?
I've told you several times, that's not what this discussion is about. We are discussing the silly people who continue to deny AGW is real.
And you are one of them because you are denying natural causes as a driver to climate change.

Nope.

And you are one of them because you are denying natural causes as a driver to climate change.
Just like the other deniers, you are incurably stupid.

Have a nice day.

Have a nice day.
Dude I've read ding in other threads and he is one persistent knobhead.

Have a nice day.
Yup. There are 4-5 rabid deniers here and he is one of them.

Almost every molecule of atmospheric CO2 above that present at the beginning of the Industrial Revolution can be shown to have originated from the combustion of fossil fuel. Thus all warming that has resulted from that increase is man made. Simple enough?

We know the climate changes naturally, and drastically all the time. What makes you think that isn't happening now? How can you tell the difference between natural climate change and what if any is caused my man?

Can you not read?

If you want more, in years of study, no one has found a cause with greater radiative forcing than CO2.

If you run a climate model on data starting in 1880 that includes greenhouse warming, it closely reproduces the observed temperature trend. If you remove the human-added CO2 and methane, it shows no warming trend at all.

Almost every molecule of atmospheric CO2 above that present at the beginning of the Industrial Revolution can be shown to have originated from the combustion of fossil fuel. Thus all warming that has resulted from that increase is man made. Simple enough?

We know the climate changes naturally, and drastically all the time. What makes you think that isn't happening now? How can you tell the difference between natural climate change and what if any is caused my man?

Can you not read?

If you want more, in years of study, no one has found a cause with greater radiative forcing than CO2.

If you run a climate model on data starting in 1880 that includes greenhouse warming, it closely reproduces the observed temperature trend. If you remove the human-added CO2 and methane, it shows no warming trend at all.

So when you run your climate model back a thousand years it reproduces the Medieval Warm Period and Little Ice Age as well?

Have a nice day.
^ dunning effect.

That’s odd, I’ve been a practicing engineer going on 35 years. I have probably forgotten more science than you ever knew.

What do you do for a living that makes you believe you understand science better than I do?

Have a nice day.
:rofl:

Can you not read?

So when you run your climate model back a thousand years it reproduces the Medieval Warm Period and Little Ice Age as well?
Don’t be silly there are way too many variables for that. But you can rest assured going forward there are a lot less variables so their climate models are totally accurate. :lol:

Ian, you accept greenhouse warming. So why are you putting up arguments that sound as if you do not?

Don’t be silly there are way too many variables for that. But you can rest assured going forward there are a lot less variables so their climate models are totally accurate.

Exactly. They don't know what caused the MAP but they are absilu5sure that it isn't causing the present warming. Or the warming at the beginning of the last century.....

Have a nice day.
^ dunning effect.

That’s odd, I’ve been a practicing engineer going on 35 years. I have probably forgotten more science than you ever knew.

What do you do for a living that makes you believe you understand science better than I do?
Did you have a nice day?

Have a nice day.
^ dunning effect.

Did you have a nice day?
No. I blew it down the stretch and came in second in the golf tourney I was in.

I blame global warming. :lol:

Have a nice day.
^ dunning effect.

Did you have a nice day?

Typical. Can't even follow simple instructions like "have a nice day".

Have a nice day.
^ dunning effect.

Did you have a nice day?

Typical. Can't even follow simple instructions.
If there had been less CO2 in the atmosphere the tree I didn’t clear wouldn’t have been as tall and I would have won the tournament.

Did you ever say what you did for a living that would qualify you to be able to discuss scientific issues?

Minimum wage, right?

Have a nice day.
^ dunning effect.

Did you have a nice day?

If there had been less CO2 in the atmosphere the tree I didn’t clear wouldn’t have been as tall and I would have won the tournament.

Did you ever say what you did for a living that would qualify you to be able to discuss scientific issues?

Minimum wage, right?
You kids wouldn't believe me if I told you.

^ dunning effect.

Did you have a nice day?

Minimum wage, right?

You don't strike me as being either educated or informed. You certainly didn't make a living using the written word. This " environmental crisis" ( though real enough) is being artificially manufactured by the very elites that stand to benefit the most.

Did you have a nice day?

Minimum wage, right?

You don't strike me as being either educated or informed. You certainly didn't make a living using the written word. This " environmental crisis" ( though real enough) is being artificially manufactured by the very elites that stand to benefit the most.
That's nice kid.

Forum List

Back