We Win! Federal DHS Troops Leaving Seattle!

Governor Islee and Mayor Durkan have gotten trump to remove his federal goons from the streets of our city.

They came, they caused a riot. We were peaceful before they came.

These goons aren't helping anything at all. They are making the situation worse.

Thank goodness for the governor and mayor. They did a fantastic job getting those goons off our streets.

Really Dana? You're just too fucked-up for words.

The OP may be too optimistic. As of 2-hours ago there is no agreement.

MSN "News may have been premature, or just plain FAKE"
Seattle. The OP is talking about Seattle, dope.

Well....

1596070089722.png

The OP may be too optimistic. As of 2-hours ago there is no agreement.

Seattle. The OP is talking about Seattle, dope.

Wow those far right radical extremists don't know the difference between Portland and Seattle.

I knew they were the most laziest and stupid in our nation but wow. That's taking it to another level.

You lie a lot Chang.

I mean, you're a CCP trollbot so that's expected.

1596070152908.png

Good job Seattle! We have a "phased removal". Nothing good happened when those lawless buttplugs showed up.

PHASED removal? You mean Chinese spy Dana7360 was flat out lying in the OP? :eek:

I'm shocked....

Federal law enforcement will NOT leave Seattle - period. ENHANCED enforcement will be reduced WHEN attacks on federal facilities cease - and not before.

Governor Islee and Mayor Durkan have gotten trump to remove his federal goons from the streets of our city.

These goons aren't helping anything at all. They are making the situation worse.

Thank goodness for the governor and mayor. They did a fantastic job getting those goons off our streets.

LMAO @ the STUPID SHIT Leftist believe ......

Yep, they'll leave when they are sure the federal facilities are safe, NOT UNTIL THEN. The governor is bringing in State police to work with the feds, but if the State police can't get control, the feds will be going nowhere. PERIOD. But hey, if swallowing lies make you sleep better, enjoy.

Last edited:

Yep, they'll leave when they are sure the federal facilities are safe, NOT UNTIL THEN. The governor is bring in State police to work with the feds, but if the State police can't get control, the feds will be going nowhere. PERIOD. But hey, if swallowing lies make you sleep better, enjoy.

I really think Trump should pull them out and let the lowlifes destroy their own city. As I stated earlier, let the feds sue the city in court for the repairs of the damages they are responsible for on that federal building. And if not that, triple the amount of federal agents to outnumber the lowlifes that are trying to destroy it. Fox news should publicize the first conviction of a person who damaged the building and get sent to prison for a minimum of 10 years. Maybe that will get some of these lowlifes thinking before acting.

The police should not have interfered.....

Had they been put to use there might be legitimate for Seattle to beg some federal bucks for urban renewal. Hey, anything for free!

When the rioting first started in Seattle was back in May. My son was watching the riots from his TV, they apartment building where he lived, boarded up their windows, added extra security and he would periodically look out his window and watched the area that was vandalized, looted, he saw fires. So when people claim otherwise, I know they are wrong.

Then at CHOP three lost their lives, police weren’t allowed to enter. Finally after finding the mayors home, they went there and the mayor shit them down, yet she expects other residents to put up with the blockades, violence, fires and looting.

Yep, they'll leave when they are sure the federal facilities are safe, NOT UNTIL THEN. The governor is bring in State police to work with the feds, but if the State police can't get control, the feds will be going nowhere. PERIOD. But hey, if swallowing lies make you sleep better, enjoy.

I really think Trump should pull them out and let the lowlifes destroy their own city. As I stated earlier, let the feds sue the city in court for the repairs of the damages they are responsible for on that federal building. And if not that, triple the amount of federal agents to outnumber the lowlifes that are trying to destroy it. Fox news should publicize the first conviction of a person who damaged the building and get sent to prison for a minimum of 10 years. Maybe that will get some of these lowlifes thinking before acting.

Fuck it, just put in snipers and let them do their thing. Tag'em and bag'em.

Good job Seattle! We have a "phased removal". Nothing good happened when those lawless buttplugs showed up.

Federal building were protected. That was good.

What was not good was that they didn't kill 100 to 200 of those sniveling shit rioters.

Military and law enforcement experts have explained to the incompetent Trump administration grievance protest and wars can not be won by government forces without horrendous casualties and costs.
And?
Either government de-escalates or citizens will escalate. If citizens escalate the government can't win. Our counrry is full of trained and experienced guerilla fighters from Vietnam, Afghanistan, and Iraq with endless supplies of weapons, munitions, and IED components.
Once that happens there won't be a single Democrat left so you better hope it doesn't happen.

Well, we'll need some around to do the laundry.

You won !

Yeah for you.

You get your shithole (literally a shithole) back.

Congratulations.

I'm going to save this post, - - - ^ ^ ^ - - - , and when the rioting and violence CONTINUES, which it will, I'm going to shove this post right back down your ignorant, lying fucking throat.
Maybe a Xanax and chill

Federal building were protected. That was good.

What was not good was that they didn't kill 100 to 200 of those sniveling shit rioters.

While that sounds draconian, if that did happen right from the beginning, it would have saved that city and authorities 50 days of extra protests and rioting that wouldn't have happened.

When the rioting first started in Seattle was back in May. My son was watching the riots from his TV, they apartment building where he lived, boarded up their windows, added extra security and he would periodically look out his window and watched the area that was vandalized, looted, he saw fires. So when people claim otherwise, I know they are wrong.

Then at CHOP three lost their lives, police weren’t allowed to enter. Finally after finding the mayors home, they went there and the mayor shit them down, yet she expects other residents to put up with the blockades, violence, fires and looting.

The residents suffered this because a majority of them voted for assholes to run that city, and every other city that faced the same fate. In spite of the claim Democrats are so educated, they are not very bright people. Look what happened in NYC. AOC won her primary by a long shot. We're talking about some really dumb people here. If she were a Republican in a Republican area, she would have been thrown out on her ass; might have gotten a hundred votes or so from horny guys who thought she was cute.

Forum List

Back