Wealthy celebrities are leaving America

Interesting that while these little countries charge leftists millions of dollars for a citizenship, they give them away here in their own country for free to foreigners!

The other odd thing is anyone notice how all these wealthy celebs are mostly women? Their TDS must be some kind of SEXUAL THING--- --- a biological revulsion to dealing with a real man who is actually SECURE in his alpha-masculinity.
I think that the whole thing is really about their cultural antipathy for the Republican Party's voter base.

On a lighter note, the not so wealthy, are leaving America, because the rent?

99bf05c8baaceb6843cf45f57f69360fe15c572a8fabffc8644ab454b79064c7.jpg

And there is a certain, irony to that. :auiqs.jpg:

Interesting that while these little countries charge leftists millions of dollars for a citizenship, they give them away here in their own country for free to foreigners!

The other odd thing is anyone notice how all these wealthy celebs are mostly women? Their TDS must be some kind of SEXUAL THING--- --- a biological revulsion to dealing with a real man who is actually SECURE in his alpha-masculinity.
I don't know. . . I don't think illegals get citizenship. . . .

:eusa_think:

When that amnesty DOES finally come, in some bill or another, it will be one hell of a week of fighting on this site, to be sure.

We might even find out which of these sox are illegals themselves.

:71:

Well, states like CA and maybe NY have made it clear that come hook or crook, that is their intention.
Yeah, but those states alone, can't grant federal citizenship.

I would not doubt that they are attempting to allow those folks to vote in federal elections, and to get as many of them to settle in their states, as that is what determine both representation, and the proportion of the federal allocation of funds, according to the census. None of that matters, if folks are citizens.

If a state can pump up the numbers of illegals they can get, then they get more reps., which can increase the chances of having a bill pass the house for amnesty. Though, every state STILL, only gets two Senators.

SO? I think it is still a tough sell.

Forum List

Back