wearing mask

Makes my labored breathing even more labored.
I'm sure a ventilator would feel much better.
Opera Snapshot_2021-07-22_133246_my.clevelandclinic.org.png

your choice.

acute COPD.

Makes my labored breathing even more labored.
COPD,first good reason so far,as for the rest of you mental midgets 97% of doctors are fully vaccinated and ALWAYS wearing masks because they HAVE to treat you idiots next time you get sick why don't you treat each other.Better yet why don't ask trump for medical help, he'll send you some bleach if you pay him upfront

COPD,first good reason so far,as for the rest of you mental midgets 97% of doctors are fully vaccinated and ALWAYS wearing masks because they HAVE to treat you idiots next time you get sick why don't you treat each other.Better yet why don't ask trump for medical help, he'll send you some bleach if you pay him upfront

Why do you want blacks and hispanics to die?

The most likely people to be unvaccinated in the US are blacks and hispanics:

As observed in prior weeks, Black and Hispanic people have received smaller shares of vaccinations compared to their shares of cases and compared to their shares of the total population in most states.

Well, you unknowingly and inadvertently pointed out the irony. If an unvaccinated idiot has covid, a mask my help prevent the spread of HIS virus to others, but other people who have been vaccinated get little to know protection from a mask stopping his airborne spread to them.
nope.

Review of the Medical Literature
Here are key anchor points to the extensive scientific literature that establishes that wearing surgical masks and respirators (e.g., “N95”) does not reduce the risk of contracting a verified illness:

Jacobs, J. L. et al. (2009) “Use of surgical face masks to reduce the incidence of the common cold among health care workers in Japan: A randomized controlled trial,” American Journal of Infection Control, Volume 37, Issue 5, 417 – 419. Use of surgical face masks to reduce the incidence of the common cold among health care workers in Japan: a randomized controlled trial - PubMed

N95-masked health-care workers (HCW) were significantly more likely to experience headaches. Face mask use in HCW was not demonstrated to provide benefit in terms of cold symptoms or getting colds.

From the CDC website.​

Disposable medical masks (also known as surgical masks) are loose-fitting devices that were designed to be worn by medical personnel to protect accidental contamination of patient wounds, and to protect the wearer against splashes or sprays of bodily fluids (36). There is limited evidence for their effectiveness in preventing influenza virus transmission either when worn by the infected person for source control or when worn by uninfected persons to reduce exposure. Our systematic review found no significant effect of face masks on transmission of laboratory-confirmed influenza.

Not the same reasons. Docs wearing masks performing surgery over a patient subject to infections is not the same thing as idiot Dimmers running around outside or driving their cars with facediapers on.

Why do you have to get another shot soon for the Delta Variant? I wonder what that will do to your body, now that you have injected DNA altering chemicals already into your body...
I’m pretty confident it will protect my body cause ya know

I’m not a crazy conspiracy nut

Forum List

Back