Weeks after Trump dropped the "Mother of All Bombs", Afghanistan burns

No one knows how many people were killed in that bombing. 80 bodies were found. The entire cave complex has never been excavated so we don't know who was in those caves. The complex was collapsed. That's what the goal was. That's what was done.

Trump lied about having a plan to defeat ISIS. Al Qaeda is growing in Afghanistan. The nation is being led by a lying asshole dufus.
Lol! Do you clowns actually believe the crap you spew? Yes, Obama, Clinton and McCain fucked up by arming the terrorists. I think we can all agree the cut and run policies combined with arming terrorists was a poor plan.

Trump lied about having a plan to defeat ISIS. Al Qaeda is growing in Afghanistan. The nation is being led by a lying asshole dufus.
Lol! Do you clowns actually believe the crap you spew? Yes, Obama, Clinton and McCain fucked up by arming the terrorists. I think we can all agree the cut and run policies combined with arming terrorists was a poor plan.

80 killed in one of the worst attacks in the Afghan War. Deadly Bombing in Kabul Is One of the Afghan War’s Worst Strikes
Trump supporters, please discuss the Mother of All Duds.
So you believe that this would have never happened if the MOAB hadn't been dropped ? Psst hey guy want to buy a bridge.

Don't think that is what he said. What exactly was accomplished by dropping that bomb? What has changed as a result?
So do nothing then ?

I'm not sure. Doing nothing costs nothing, and accomplishes nothing. Dropping that bomb cost 314 million and accomplished the same thing. You tell me.
Lol! More fake news and lies from easily manipulated children. Are you really this dumb?

You are the clown and a brainwashed one at that. You can not back up any of the nonsense you are spewing. You talk trash while reality passes over your head.

You are the clown and a brainwashed one at that. You can not back up any of the nonsense you are spewing. You talk trash while reality passes over your head.
Team Obama has spent $500M to train ‘four or five’ Syrian rebels

Your source is a conservative opinion columnist from the conservative New York Post.

Your source is a conservative opinion columnist from the conservative New York Post.
Who gives a fuck?

MSMBC madcow report:
US spends $500 million in Syria, trains '4 or 5' fighters

80 killed in one of the worst attacks in the Afghan War. Deadly Bombing in Kabul Is One of the Afghan War’s Worst Strikes
So you believe that this would have never happened if the MOAB hadn't been dropped ? Psst hey guy want to buy a bridge.

Don't think that is what he said. What exactly was accomplished by dropping that bomb? What has changed as a result?
So do nothing then ?
How about do something that keep terrorists from killing 80 people in bombings? What's your plan?
Teams of Operators all over the world double tapping these pieces of shit in their sleep. Whats yours ? Is it fix global warming ?

The story of the $500M to train "four or five" Syrian Rebels came from Obama Administration and Pentagon officials and was carried by most major news outlets at the time (including those bastions of American Conservatism The NYT & MSNBC).

From the article:
"This news comes from Gen. Lloyd J. Austin III, head of US Central Command, or CENTCOM.Ever the loyal soldier, Austin insists that we should stay the course. It’s not really a tenth of a billion dollars for each rebel, we’ve got another hundred “in the pipeline,” he told Congress Wednesday."

It's probably a good idea to actually read the article and do some checking before switching into attack the source mode.

I don't recall anyone saying the use of one MOAB would end the fighting in Afghanistan.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

He used conservative and NY Post together in the same sentence!

So do nothing then ?
How about do something that keep terrorists from killing 80 people in bombings? What's your plan?
Teams of Operators all over the world double tapping these pieces of shit in their sleep. Whats yours ? Is it fix global warming ?

Maybe he wants to cut back to a single tap to save money?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

He used conservative and NY Post together in the same sentence!
He is entertaining. That is why I followed with a report from madcow.

I don't recall anyone saying the use of one MOAB would end the fighting in Afghanistan.
What is Trump's plan to even reduce fighting in Afghanistan?
I don't know maybe he will reduce the troop levels there like the last President did. If you want an honest no partisan spin response it's this I don't know that there is anything Trump or anyone else could do to reduce the fighting in Afghanistan. You pull everyone out and wash your hands of it becomes a safe haven again for terrorist groups train and plan attacks against the west you send a massive force in its not long before your seen as an invader and your in a quagmire.

Forum List

Back