Weight Training

Blaster

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2022
I spend quite a few hours every week at the gym. Good eating habits and regular exercise is important for individual health.

1725036552001.png

There are too many folks that lead a sedentary lifestyle. More people should get off their ass and do some form of exercise.

I spend quite a few hours every week at the gym.
I have a gym in the basement of my home.

And I built a commercial gym for one of my daughters. But millennials call it a "fitness center". :icon_rolleyes:

After all, to millennials, if it has more syllables it must somehow add value? :dunno:

It's a gym.

Last edited:
It's real simple to work out at home, which I highly recommend, because who feels like driving to a gym and having to wait on your machine, especially if some lunkhead is hanging around it chatting with his bro's?

Buy an adjustable weight bench on eBay, around $70. Then buy at least two different pairs of dumbbells. They usually cost around a dollar a pound. You are now ready to get in shape at home.

One warning: You might try an exercise that your weights are too heavy for and you only have two weight ranges. For those exercises I will go to the gym (or buy the right weight range dumbbells.) <or> don't do them, first rule of weight training, don't hurt yourself.

I used to go to the gym sometimes 3 times a day. Then I got spinal stenosis. I can no longer lift free weights which was my chosen work out. I can only use machines.

Forum List

Back