🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Weiners laptop, the FBI is just finding new emails on it , hundreds

If Comey is this pissed off then the emails most likely show how he was duped by Hillary, Bill, Huma, and Loretta during the original investigation when they obstructed justice.
Agreed. It's possible these emails prove Hillary was, indeed, obstructing justice and, like Bill, committing perjury.

Another set up for what?

It would be insane for FBI to bring up an investigation and make themselves look like fools again, if there is no good reason to do so. She is well on her way to the prison cell.

And yes, these people are very incompetent, that should not surprise anyone at this point.

I wonder if Mr Wanna see my Weiner didn't offer Hellary to the FBI to cut a deal on his pedophile beef. He is looking at real jail time and probably is mad as hell about being abandoned by the Dems and his wife now shampooing Hellary's carpet.

Poor Anthony. Ruined his family, and now his wife. And all because of the silliest addiction I ever heard.

Seeing his wife is connected to Hillary Clinton mean Hillary might be ruined too!

who keeps that many emails on their laptop. They also had plenty of time to check out Weiner's laptop. If not,

we had best fire the whole group. The whole thing sounds fishy and Trump commented about it all in 2013.

Clinton left the SOS in 2012, and her aide probably had her own computer. Do you really think Weiner would

let his wife have access to his computer.

Get real. This is another set up.

I own three computers...

1. For business only...

2. Household usage open access to everyone.

3. My private laptop for private messages and surfing the web while writing on here...

The FBI are investigating Anthony Weiner for possible sexting with minors and found emails that were related to the Email Case against Clinton.

The question should be ask why didn't Weiner destroy that device back then and buy a new one to enjoy his sexual fetish with!?!

Opinion:

The emails were kept for blackmail and to get out of jail if caught in his perverted acts!

I think the theory is valid, but then you have to consider who we are dealing with. Weiner has not demonstrated that he is that clever or thinks things thru. So anybody else, I'd say maybe, but with this idiot, no. He may have cut a deal, but he sure as hell didn't plan it.

The set up was the original investigation and Comey NOT bringing forward charges.
The FBI doesn't bring forward charges. They only collect evidence and provide it to the fucking lawyers at the DOJ.
True...they "recommend" charges.
Let's hope there's enough evidence on the Weiner Machine to recommend some perjury and obstruction of justice charges. :)

Wouldn't it be something for Hillary to be sworn in as President then impeached the following day?

Poor Anthony. Ruined his family, and now his wife. And all because of the silliest addiction I ever heard.

Seeing his wife is connected to Hillary Clinton mean Hillary might be ruined too!

who keeps that many emails on their laptop. They also had plenty of time to check out Weiner's laptop. If not,

we had best fire the whole group. The whole thing sounds fishy and Trump commented about it all in 2013.

Clinton left the SOS in 2012, and her aide probably had her own computer. Do you really think Weiner would

I own three computers...

1. For business only...

2. Household usage open access to everyone.

3. My private laptop for private messages and surfing the web while writing on here...

The FBI are investigating Anthony Weiner for possible sexting with minors and found emails that were related to the Email Case against Clinton.

The question should be ask why didn't Weiner destroy that device back then and buy a new one to enjoy his sexual fetish with!?!

Opinion:

The emails were kept for blackmail and to get out of jail if caught in his perverted acts!

I think the theory is valid, but then you have to consider who we are dealing with. Weiner has not demonstrated that he is that clever or thinks things thru. So anybody else, I'd say maybe, but with this idiot, no. He may have cut a deal, but he sure as hell didn't plan it.
Agreed. Anthony isn't a paranoid plotter like Hillary. He thinks with his dick. The theory that he offered this up to minimize his own FBI charges is interesting. It's also possible he didn't know anything about it and it was solely an accidental find by the FBI who had confiscated his computer for evidence.

Tens of thousands of emails... funny as shit

Huma+Abedin+Anthony+Weiner+Holds+Press+Conference+bz5TNu29WJel.jpg

i want to see the email/IM response from the 15 yr old girls telling weener their age
If that is true, Anthony is going to have to explain his nickname "Carlos Danger" to the Aryan Nation and Black Muslims in a Federal Penitentiary.
why does it seem that in NY, perverts can get away with this chit,,,,but if a 35yr old man is caught doing what weener did,,,he would be in jail

And to think the dumb bitch huma is still with this sick fuck... she obviously is just as sick. They learned from the best how to be beyond sick, the Clintons… This is fucking hilarious

i want to see the email/IM response from the 15 yr old girls telling weener their age
If that is true, Anthony is going to have to explain his nickname "Carlos Danger" to the Aryan Nation and Black Muslims in a Federal Penitentiary.
why does it seem that in NY, perverts can get away with this chit,,,,but if a 35yr old man is caught doing what weener did,,,he would be in jail
When Anthony was a Democratic Congressman and a Friend of Hillary, he had some protections. SOP for Washington corruption. However, since then, he's burned every fucking bridge he has. Now the FBI has a microscope up his ass and, if he actually has committed a crime, he will not have any protection at all from facing the consequences.

I'm sure he's spilling his guts to save his ass.

When Anthony was a Democratic Congressman and a Friend of Hillary, he had some protections. SOP for Washington corruption. However, since then, he's burned every fucking bridge he has. Now the FBI has a microscope up his ass and, if he actually has committed a crime, he will not have any protection at all from facing the consequences.

I'm sure he's spilling his guts to save his ass.
i cant wait for the story to come out that at least one 15yr old girl saw those naughty pics!
yah,,then Anthony will say when hes being grilled,,,"I Dont Recall" and later....I plead the penis,,,,I mean,,,the 5th

And to think the dumb bitch huma is still with this sick fuck... she obviously is just as sick. They learned from the best how to be beyond sick, the Clintons… This is fucking hilarious
Huma left him and filed for divorce. If it's like Texas, it takes about a year before the divorce is final.

Huma Abedin files for divorce after sexting scandal - CNN Video
And they share a laptop.... :lmao:
I think it was mentioned that he had possession of the laptop after the separation. I don't know for sure.

Either way, they're getting divorced, Anthony is in deep kimchi with the FBI and has no friends left in the DNC. He's radioactive to them and he could be facing real prison time.

I wonder if Mr Wanna see my Weiner didn't offer Hellary to the FBI to cut a deal on his pedophile beef. He is looking at real jail time and probably is mad as hell about being abandoned by the Dems and his wife now shampooing Hellary's carpet.
There is nothing better then a reply or opinion,
that is formed by plausible, reasonable and sensible thinking!

Makes me wonder now as well!

Kudos

Forum List

Back