Weinstein and botched circumcision

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ

Not confirmed but I have said that circumcision can destroy men both mentally and physically

HW may have had a botched one

Circumcised males are a huge hit with Jewish women.................

They can't resist anything at 10 percent off.

Not confirmed but I have said that circumcision can destroy men both mentally and physically

One can never know what a deformed physical attribute can do to ones psyche. It doesn't excuse his actions, but I'm guessing that it contributed to what he became.

I was born six weeks premature, but my mother was wise enough to have me in a Jewish hospital with two Jewish doctors and three Jewish nurses who took care of me during those precarious weeks. This included the delicate procedures.

We can all only be so lucky. If he suffered from this at birth, it probably contributed to a drive to be successful and powerful, but, it probably also messed with him in so many ways that we could only imagine.

The POS that he became, still didn't deserve that.

In another thread you started you were complaining about being circumcised.

You've never seen Harvey Weinstein's dick. Are you really talking about yourself? Do you feel like you got Jewed out of your manhood?

The fucker probably contracted some bad shit from that 3rd world strange pussy.

The fucker probably contracted some bad shit from that 3rd world strange pussy.
Wasn't Weinstein, along with Bill Clinton, a frequent flier on Epstein's Lolita Express to exotic lands like Bangkok, Thailand, the child sex tourism capital of the planet.

What do you suppose Clinton, Weinstein and Epstein were doing in Bangkok? What was so important that they had to fly halfway across the globe to get there?

What is this obsession you have about cutting dicks off?

Forum List

Back