Weisselberg Indicted

A two-year investigation, and all they can charge the dude with is some picayune fringe benefit chickenshit.

OOOOOO!.....SHINY OBJECT!!!!

View attachment 507688
Gangster Trump & his crooked accountant were carrying two sets of books, clown. It's high time that that crooked bastard was held accountable & he's paid back for the all people he's fucked over his entire adult life. And they weren't all bankers. Just regular working stiffs trying to get by. I would like nothing better then to see Trump lose it all & have to rent a flat from Kushner in one of his high rise ratholes.
This is over fringe benefits, nitwit....Were there two sets of books, it would have been splashed all over the fake nooz by now.
Clown, it's been reported in the media but proably not by Trump's lackeys on Fox, Newsmax or OAN.

There are no charges against Trump. Weisselberg is charged with not paying taxes on occasionally driving a company car. Do you really think he will spend half his life in jail because he drove a company car?
Hope so.
Sorry dummy, this offense is punishable by an audit and/or fines. There won’t be be jail time. Then you’ll cry some more. Trump been arrested yet?

was when he agreed to do what the Board of Directors told him to do, regardless of legality.
So you are floating the idea that the Trump Org board of directors -- comprised of Donnie, Donnie Jr., and Eric Trump -- directed the criminal activity. Noted.
Anything is possible.
Even the Liberals on the board of CNN tell their CEO to do nasty shit but you wouldn't bat an eyelash as long as they spread the White Man Bad narrative.
7 CEOs were prosecuted after the 2008 crash; they were instructed to hand out loans like candy or no job.
The BODs never takes the heat.
Michael Cohen seems to agree with you that Donnie directed the criminal activity.

Michael Cohen is your go to? Damn, you just flushed the last .0000000001 inch of credibility you had.

Divested of what?
Just can't puzzle that out, eh?
Answer the question.
Why would someone divest themselves of assets?
It can't be because of political aspirations.
Divestment does not top investigations, if anything, those who divest expose themselves to investigations by the buyers.
It's obvious you know zip except Republicans Evil!
He is a very stupid coward. He falls for every one of these

No one has ever been charged in the history of the IRS for fringes..lololol

The laws are so obscure the IRS disagrees with itself

They paraded this man in a criminal court making him walk the long hall

These people will pay
Weaselbird was paid $970,000/year & failed to claim $1.7 million in unearned income paid to him by Trump & you idiots think it's no big deal. It's another example how wealth greed merchants like Trump & The Weasel will do anything to screw the rest of us on taxes.

But carry on, suckers. Have fun with your pity party. But excuse me if I have no sympathy for a guy making $970,000 bucks a year. Trump is up to his neck in this & other scams & deserves to be put in cuffs & perp walked even more then his buddy did.

This guy knows where all the bodies are buried.

Trump has to be shitting his pants

Will he flip against Trump? Like Mike Tyson said: "You always have a plan - until you're hit in the face". Weisselberg has been hit in the face. According to many respected legal experts - the big charges are yet to come.

THE LAW COMES FOR TRUMP ORG — CFO PERP WALK WILL HE SING?
ANY day now.......any day now.........any day now.......

LOL he will walk the charges are piss poor and ridiculous, the FACTS are that the charges are things people pay fines for not criminal complaints even if he gets a stupid liberal Judge that allows them eventually they will be overturned.

"The walls are closing in on Trump!................this time for sure!"
Trump shits bigger than you Lesh.
Even the 'experts on MSNBC/CNN said yesterday that what the prosecutors have on Trump and his organization legally is akin to charging someone with farting in an elevator.

Divested of what?
Answer the question.
Divestment does not top investigations, if anything, those who divest expose themselves to investigations by the buyers.

These people will pay
Weaselbird was paid $970,000/year & failed to claim $1.7 million in unearned income paid to him by Trump & you idiots think it's no big deal. It's another example how wealth greed merchants like Trump & The Weasel will do anything to screw the rest of us on taxes.

But carry on, suckers. Have fun with your pity party. But excuse me if I have no sympathy for a guy making $970,000 bucks a year. Trump is up to his neck in this & other scams & deserves to be put in cuffs & perp walked even more then his buddy did.
The laws are so murky on fringe benefits the IRS contradicts itself. Now you go play with yourself with this and I'll mock you down the road for another failed attempt.

The most investigated man ever on Earth and you found nothing in 5 yrs and really hurt your country doing it

Even the 'experts on MSNBC/CNN said yesterday that what the prosecutors have on Trump and his organization legally is akin to charging someone with farting in an elevator.
Farting in an elevator is much worse for sure

They drug that man through the court for processing with a million cameras there. My God these people will pay.

Divested of what?
Answer the question.

These people will pay

The real criminal is that disgusting fat ass black bitch prosecutor. Runs for office on a platform of getting Trump......LOLOL.Fucking ugly fat assed bitch KUNT!!!!

They should be in jail for legal misconduct

Divested of what?
Answer the question.

These people will pay

The laws are so murky on fringe benefits the IRS contradicts itself. Now you go play with yourself with this and I'll mock you down the road for another failed attempt.

The most investigated man ever on Earth and you found nothing in 5 yrs and really hurt your country doing it
Murky?

No they are not. Before I retired (last year) I had a company car and I had to pay tax on that because it was part of my compensation package.

This guy is on the hook for over a million in unpaid taxes because the company paid for his home. transportation and lots of other things

Divested of what?
Answer the question.

These people will pay

Al Sharpton paid up yet?

Divested of what?
Answer the question.

These people will pay

Murky?

No they are not. Before I retired (last year) I had a company car and I had to pay tax on that because it was part of my compensation package.

This guy is on the hook for over a million in unpaid taxes because the company paid for his home. transportation and lots of other things
ya, people need to pay taxes on the benefits package because it is your income. Having said that, this case is as stupid as a 55mph on 35 mph school zone's ballpark on Sunday afternoon after a 2~3 years operation. First of all, it is usually a civil case and should end up with a fine. Then, we don't know how long and how the 1.7M amount comes from. In the end, it is clear that they have nothing big.

NY needs to spend more time prosecuting poor people who shoplift $20 worth of products and less time prosecuting rich people who avoid paying hundreds of thousands worth of taxes.

Because that makes sense.

Some idiots think that prosecution of crime is needs an ROI. That’s idiotic.

Forum List

Back